Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Queensryche kicks ass...
    #4090132 -

they were good on ther first album...it rocked~!!! what happened to them...they are a Washington band, they must be old..well I guess...but better..yes!!
:thumbup: :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: Skunk420]
    #4090295 -

Oh come on they kick ass compared to Bruce Springsteen...fuck...what planet are you from>? queensryches first album is the shit...it is way before I even heard from them...Seattle bands rock...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: Skunk420]
    #4090345 -

they do kick ass compared to mellen music. And bands from Seattle do tend to rock. They are pretty old by now, not sure if they are still makeing music together or not.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4090359 -

queen of the rrrrRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCHE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4090396 -

Yea i know..I just thought It would kick ass compared to Bruce springsteen!!!..why I started it...I head their really "new" music is good...really...I mean recently even...I was wondering if anyone knows about anything about that...that is why i posted it..I heard something new from them on an internet station...that is why I am asking...and posting??..

Edited by skunk78395 (04/24/05 12:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: Skunk420]
    #4090410 -

i heard geoff tate is bald now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: faslimy]
    #4090415 -

so? I never heard anything from them lately..you know more then me..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: Skunk420]
    #4090432 -

nah i dont sorry

ive only heard operation mindcrime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: Skunk420]
    #4090434 -

they put out a new studio album called tribe in 2003, and a live album in 2004, so it seems they are still active. They have been re-releasing tthier old albums with bonus tracks as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: faslimy]
    #4090437 -

listen to Queensryche,,queensryche..thier first and second album..I bet it would change your mind...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: Skunk420]
    #4090439 -

change my mind about what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4090444 -

I knew it i thought I heard something..they havent been around for a while I know,,,but i knew it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: faslimy]
    #4090452 -

about their sound, ther early years is what made them good..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: Skunk420]
    #4090462 -

silent lucidity had a cool guitar riff


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4090468 -

yea I mean before then..back in the early eighties, their first cd,,do a search,,,they were the best back then...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Queensryche kicks ass... [Re: Skunk420]
    #18717518 -

Hate to resurect an old thread,I must have early onset alzhiemers.
Anybody else around who had their life profoundly changed by a song?


--------------------
Rocks speak to me, and tell me this:
The Hell Creek formation is a gigantic slab of rocks that covers several western states. It contains an account of the dinosaurs' demise.  In the late Cretaceous period, the first Cannabis species appear, and soon after, all the non-bird dinosaurs disappeared. Obviously, marihuana killed the dinosaurs. That giant meteor that smacked the yucatan peninsula right afterwards, coincidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Unofficial Guns N' Roses Kicks Ass Thread kosmic_charlie 1,242 15 04/24/05 06:45 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* wa state kicks ass a gain onetime 786 5 07/30/04 07:39 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Weak and Powerless kicks ass! RoKiSdEaD 986 5 08/11/03 08:09 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* The Official Bruce Springsteen Sucks Ass Thread
( 1 2 all )
Freeker 5,867 28 05/16/05 12:43 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Hey look a newbie, let's kick it!
( 1 2 3 all )
DVine 4,424 52 03/14/04 07:56 PM
by ninetynine
* shroomery kicks ASSSSSSSS norwegian1 903 16 11/18/04 02:49 AM
by Merkin
* Need a big ass cardboard tube superpimp 2,702 17 03/25/03 06:02 PM
by shroominbloom
* Led Zeppelin sucks ass thread... SunshinePounder 3,037 13 04/24/05 08:02 AM
by SunshinePounder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,327 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.