Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cool Gauss Rifle Video
    #5880296 -



--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5880452 -

There's one obvious downside, duck..

If you cascade them one of those ball bearings will have such velocity that it will smash the magnet in front of it, magnets being brittle (like glass) rather than ductile (like rubber), which will smash a beautiful and expensive neodymium magnet before it reaches interesting velocities.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: Asante]
    #5880653 -

I used to play Mech Warrior for Window 95 and one of the weapons was a "gauss rifle" and I alway thought it was a made up gun. Now I know. Thanks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: Asante]
    #5880888 -

Hmm, how would ya counteract that Wiccan?  I'm tryingto build a very large gauss rifle, much like the one that Emperor above me talks about.  Itoo was a Mech Warrior :smile:  Maybe if I could blast a chunk of metal the size of a volkswagen at, say, 1800fps, I'd be happy. 

Laser guidance system to come later


--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5880993 -

Quote:
Hmm, how would ya counteract that Wiccan? I'm tryingto build a very large gauss rifle



In almost every other post I hear you go on and on about race and Jews, you speak of white pride and $20.000 worth of guns.. No way am I going to arm you, because I don't think you're after a science experiment.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: Asante]
    #5881005 -

Heh, while I was reading down this thread, I was afraid you were actually gonna tell him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: Asante]
    #5881063 -

Hah, dude, I've got so much firepower that a gauss rifle would be nothing more than a humorous side-show. :smile:


--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5881089 -

Quote:
Hah, dude, I've got so much firepower that a gauss rifle would be nothing more than a humorous side-show.



I bet you also have a really big car :smirk:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: Asante]
    #5881091 -

:laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: Asante]
    #5881096 -

No, it's actually rather small, I have a S2K and it's pretty tiny.


I bet you have a socialist shithole government.

OH BURN


--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5881107 -

you have a pretty warped world prospective little kid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5881219 -

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
No, it's actually rather small, I have a S2K and it's pretty tiny.





--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: gdman]
    #5881544 -

Quote:
xDuckYouSuckerx said:
.
No, it's actually rather small, I have a S2K and it's pretty tiny.




The prostitution rests :smirk:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: Asante]
    #5881566 -

If there is one thing that a prostitution doesn't do is rest. =)

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: splifner180]
    #5881569 -

Quote:
If there is one thing that a prostitution doesn't do is rest. =)




It was a rather redundent post :sun:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cool Gauss Rifle Video [Re: splifner180]
    #5881594 -

Oh. I thought you made a typo. =)

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cool psychadelic flash video! soulflyer 1,514 7 02/20/04 03:43 PM
by Voodoo
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,348 4 06/01/04 11:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* Lost virginity to prostitute yesterday.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
monolith4 14,942 98 03/07/05 04:33 PM
by Vvellum
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,696 23 03/03/18 12:19 PM
by Patlal
* ever fuck a prostitute?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Vvellum 6,452 62 02/10/05 12:37 AM
by Awesomepossum
* If you are looking for a pellet rifle Psychoslut 942 7 09/30/04 03:36 AM
by Cubieman420
* Where is Prostitution Legal? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
encryptor 2,607 25 04/01/05 05:29 PM
by Kamek
* Porn and Prostitutes
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 4,801 22 04/11/05 08:20 AM
by Annom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,157 topic views. 2 members, 154 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.