Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5808306 -

Any of you guys interested in watching the 2nd round of the pride open weight grand prix live? It starts at 3:30 AM est and i just found a live stream that you guys can get to.

Should be around 8 great fights and about 5 hours long.

GO Silva


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5808308 -

yeah. seeing and talking to your ex after the break up just makes it more difficult and harder to get over.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5808312 -

Misogeny!

(stolen from the Nuncio)


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: KaptKid]
    #5808314 -

KaptKid said:
Jeremiah Johncon with Robert Redford. I know its old but good.


:sun:



Indeed it is, I haven't seen it in a very long time. :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: kake]
    #5808318 -

boxing sucks. its the epitome of human sport gone horribly wrong.


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: kake]
    #5808341 -

This is japanese mma. You can strike or submit your opponent much better than boxing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UvBdjy6IMQ&search=wanderlei

Thats one of my favorite fighter's best KO. Silva, the guy winning in that clip, is fighting "Iron Head" Fujita tonight. Its gonna be a war.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5808344 -

.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by matt (11/20/08 02:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5808347 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
yeah. seeing and talking to your ex after the break up just makes it more difficult and harder to get over.




We never broke up really, she just stopped talking to me for 2-3 months and then started up again....I later found out the exboyfriend came back into town and she thought he was gonna stay around, he didn't, he picked up his belongings and left.  Then she started calling me again.  I told her to fuck off.  Then 2 months ago she tried getting back into my life again and offered me tickets to a concert, I told her to fuck off....again.  I think she got the hint.

:mad2: :tongue2:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5808354 -

yeah ... love fucking sucks most the time.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5808355 -

As long as you're content with your decision I say kudos. :chugbeer:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: d33p]
    #5808361 -

d33p said:
Any of you guys interested in watching the 2nd round of the pride open weight grand prix live? It starts at 3:30 AM est and i just found a live stream that you guys can get to.

Should be around 8 great fights and about 5 hours long.

GO Silva



Where do I find this feed? :cheers:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5808365 -

I'm not sure about anything anymore.  I mean I wanted to talk to her and see her again, so I guess I'm really not where I thought I was, but then again maybe I am 'cause I held off..... fuck. :tongue2:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5808369 -

Alasondra is such a pretty name :heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5808371 -

the only excitment you get is talking to me on the phone when im all wasted :laugh:


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5808373 -

I talk to all my exes, most of the ones that its cheap to talk to anyways!

I love humans.  and inter personal relationships :grin:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5808374 -

Well she did betray you by breaking it off and going back with the ex. However maybe she was confused? Who knows what was running through her mind. Choose your path wisely.

At the very least you should fuck her one last time and get the last laugh out of the whole ordeal. :wink: :smirk:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5808383 -

yz. much better than the shitty name i got stuck with.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5808386 -

i wish i coulda fucked my ex one last time .... and then another. *sigh*


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5808387 -

.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by matt (11/20/08 02:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5808389 -

Sex was shitty, first and hopefully last time that I will ever lose my erection from a blowjob.....

So no, shitty sex is better than no sex in my opinion....


She was a model for Cover Girl though....  :evil:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,157 152 05/08/06 04:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC??
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
theuser 9,900 162 04/28/06 06:14 AM
by PurpleKush
* Tuesday? LNC.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
CaptainH13 6,949 113 09/07/05 04:41 AM
by eligal
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
TYL3R 9,672 124 04/29/06 02:29 AM
by Mitchnast
* LNC Wednesday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
blissedout 12,433 258 06/01/06 09:12 AM
by PurpleKush
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
mycogirl 10,600 208 06/02/06 04:15 AM
by Dobie
* Goobler invades LNC..............
( 1 2 3 4 all )
goobler 3,863 68 08/28/05 01:01 AM
by Burke Dennings

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,499 topic views. 6 members, 491 guests and 241 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.