Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5808210 -

mattzdope said:
Partying is fun, but this past year I've been partying solo. :lol: :faded:



Most of the time when I drink or smoke, I like to do it alone. Don't know why. I just sit back, relax and enjoy myself.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5808220 -

Todcasil said:
hey guys



:laugh:

TOD!!! What's new? It's great to see you, again! Ah hell! I am tired as hell. I need to go to sleep. I'll check back, later, for your response.

Goodnight Mattz, Sloth, Dobie, Todcasil, Kapt, and whoever else I forgot to type out.

:cheers:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: KaptKid]
    #5808222 -

What movie are you going to watch Kapt?

blacksabbath - Yeah I hear you man. Most of my "friends" that I used to hang out with are rowdy drunks. I used to be like that also. Hell I was always the life of the party. Now I like to drink solo and relax. It's not a bad thing because it's my chosen path. :shrug:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5808224 -

sleep well, dude!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5808231 -

Sleep easy bro. :chugbeer: If not then stop back! :grin: :heart:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5808240 -

mattz! coca, but i like to say cocoa cause i can :laugh:

you know how i do :wink:

blissed, always good to see your brain flayed out in type!

I miss LNC.

You guys would be good to know Im getting my compy fixed and an internet connection soonish :laugh:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5808241 -

really?!

does that mean i can internet-molest you more now?


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: kake]
    #5808242 -

yeah friday was like a highschool party night...and will probably be a party night again once i get a FT mon-fri job, but for now...its the same as monday or wednesday.


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5808248 -

AS- Sorry I missed that last post. That really sucks. I'm not 21 either (November 29th :yesnod:) but that's never stopped me before. :grin: That's too bad you don't have a ride. I guess you're stuck here chatting it up with us tonight. Is that so horrible? :smirk:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: kake]
    #5808249 -

everyday is the same for me. boring ....


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5808254 -

goodnight bro


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5808257 -

Yeah I know and figured as much bro. :grin: :cheers: Whiff down a couple fatties for me and let the white lady know that I miss her but she wasn't any good for me. :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Dobie]
    #5808261 -

goodnight dobie!

slothie, you can internet molest me any night of the week im not molesting myself 

:blush:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #5808262 -

sweet!

/me molests Todcasil


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5808272 -

Whatup guys? 

Just got home from hanging with a buddy for a bit.  Nothing fun.  He lives 2 houses down from my exgirlfriend who I haven't seen in 6 months.  I saw her drive by but I don't think she noticed me.  I almost walked to her place and knocked on the door, but thought against it.  Nothing good would have come from it....  :sad:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5808280 -

Jeremiah Johncon with Robert Redford. I know its old but good.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5808281 -

yeah, nothing good would have come of it. <3


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5808282 -

i took a pic so u n00bs would know what good beer looks like when u see it...


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5808288 -

I'm not even drunk either.  So I would have had my wits about me.  :smile:

But yeah, for the first time in 6 months, though, I could have seen her, but I'm glad I didn't, 'cause I'm finally getting done with her, so it would have been a setback I guess.  :shrug:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5808304 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
sweet!

/me molests Todcasil



molest me  :crazy2:  old men need molesting.

what does that mean? old age sets in :confused:

:heart:


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,157 152 05/08/06 06:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC??
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
theuser 9,901 162 04/28/06 08:14 AM
by PurpleKush
* Tuesday? LNC.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
CaptainH13 6,949 113 09/07/05 06:41 AM
by eligal
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 04:39 PM
by mpd
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
TYL3R 9,674 124 04/29/06 04:29 AM
by Mitchnast
* LNC Wednesday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
blissedout 12,433 258 06/01/06 11:12 AM
by PurpleKush
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
mycogirl 10,602 208 06/02/06 06:15 AM
by Dobie
* Goobler invades LNC..............
( 1 2 3 4 all )
goobler 3,864 68 08/28/05 03:01 AM
by Burke Dennings

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,500 topic views. 8 members, 231 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.