Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
On The Way To Iceland
    #5758191 -

I am currently enroute from my secret enclave in the heart of the Bible Belt to study Icelander in his home range. I intend to evaluate his way of life and understand his feeding habits...which I understand can be minimal. I feel that I can succesfully invoke feelings of personal importance in this particular type of homosapien.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #5758214 -

Hey travler, we are getting ready for your arrival. I have killed the fatted calf and I ordered a 55 gal drum of rib sauce. Veritas will whip up some of her special potato salad which will put some meat on your skinny bones.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Icelander]
    #5758310 -

and I solute you...!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Schwammel]
    #5758323 -

I think it is more fitting and proper to salute, in this situation.

In fact, you are sort of saying that you are going to dissolve his substance into your substance... and that, quite frankly, just sounds a little bit weird. :wtf:

:lol:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5758331 -

of course I am, waht better way to pay tribute to a warrior
that may never come back...

either way its a fitting viking send off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Schwammel]
    #5758337 -

Dissolving substances? :confused:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5758344 -

i was just kidding

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Schwammel]
    #5758432 -

This is an event. :cool: I will finally meet another Shroomerite in person.  :sun:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Icelander]
    #5758454 -

I'm jealous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #5758479 -

You're another one I would like to meet. :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Icelander]
    #5758496 -

why don't we have a reunion the beginning of August?

Flathead Lake?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Icelander]
    #5758499 -

Hey...post a photo of the meeting for us will ya?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #5758521 -

Why haven't we had a P&S orgy.... I mean... uhh... a "get-together"....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Schwammel]
    #5758560 -

Schwammel said:
why don't we have a reunion the beginning of August?

Flathead Lake?



Make that the end of August, and I might show up!  :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Schwammel]
    #5758565 -

Schwammel said:
why don't we have a reunion the beginning of August?

Flathead Lake?



How about Iceland? :grin:

I'm more the one on one type. :wink:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #5758567 -

MarkostheGnostic said:
Hey...post a photo of the meeting for us will ya?



Just might. :wink:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #5758570 -

MushmanTheManic said:
Why haven't we had a P&S orgy.... I mean... uhh... a "get-together"....



Because we can't agree about God or a location. :laugh:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Icelander]
    #5758575 -

How about Tlaloc and the bottom of the Pacific ocean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #5758595 -

Good, that's close to where I live.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: On The Way To Iceland [Re: Icelander]
    #5758687 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Even more about icelander's enlightenment (and the economy too)
( 1 2 all )
redgreenvines 4,065 23 03/21/09 10:35 AM
by OrgoneConclusion
* Invoking the 'Icelander Rule'
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 5,542 31 04/17/07 06:38 PM
by fireworks_god
* Icelander's enlightenment.
( 1 2 3 all )
Icelander 4,015 43 03/19/09 12:15 PM
by Icelander
* Icelander's proposed "Intent" rule
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,419 28 08/04/05 07:04 PM
by Alobar
* Icelander's latest mindfuck
( 1 2 all )
crunchytoast 2,084 20 06/23/05 10:16 PM
by TrippinNinjaBuddha
* Response to Icelander's 100 Years... 100 Years into the future. Droz 1,523 17 01/11/08 11:17 AM
by machination
* Who here besides me wants the 'old' Icelander back? OrgoneConclusion 2,048 13 11/29/07 03:02 PM
by Icelander
* <[[ Seeking Sweet Fresh Moderator Blood! ]]>
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
geokillsA 7,093 134 09/22/06 03:53 PM
by PhanTomCat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
7,041 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.