Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take?
    #5704621 -

Bought from IAmShaman, they are pre-dried grade A caps. Have these been tried properly? i.e. no ibotenic acid, just muscimol, not overheated and killed? I know of two ways to take these.

1. Eat straight up. I know I will sweat and get nausea.

2. Boil and drink the tea.
Not sure if the negative effects still happen in this method or not. Anybody tried this?

The fears I have about number 2 is, what if I don't do it long enough? I want to extract EVERYTHING... I don't want to throw away the caps after boiling if they still have some psychoactivity in them.

And what if I boil it too hot and kill it? Or for too long?

But if boiling+drinking isn't any better (i.e. I will still get negative effects like nausea) then I'll just consider it pointless and eat the dried caps straight up.

Maybe some of you can offer me advice.

I intend to start with a LOW dose.


--------------------
"Who can see the future? Those who create it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ofzeroconcern]
    #5704664 -

i've got a gram of 10x powder from the same place I think...
had it for like 2 years because I know it's toxic and I have no idea how to prepare it.

Any recommendations for preparation would be appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: Jack_Straw]
    #5706213 -

just eat them, fuck all the other shit, eat every last peice...

#1 i say.......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: C-Dizzle]
    #5706218 -

Jack_Straw i would either mix it with water or put it in capsules and take it like a pill....

But im dumb, id prolly end up snorting a little bit of it too....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: C-Dizzle]
    #5706504 -

i mean, i can eat it
that's no problem at all, I can snarf down a gram of powder like nothing else..

But should I?!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: Jack_Straw]
    #5706511 -

i woudnt snort it, lol, i doubt ull get fucked up, u might though, but id jsut do the most common way... eating

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: C-Dizzle]
    #5706689 -

Well, the thing I'm scared of is, what if they are dried IMPROPERLY? i.e. did not cook out all the toxic chemical.

I don't want to get sick because of ibotenic acid.

I don't want to ever ingest ibotenic acid. Just muscimol.

But IAmShaman are usually good quality... so...


--------------------
"Who can see the future? Those who create it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ofzeroconcern]
    #5707007 -

I'd suggest cooking them over an open flame for a solid amount of time, untill they look pretty well done, then eat that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5707936 -

I just want to know,

To boil or not to boil?

These are pre-dried from iamshaman.com, keep in mind.

I have read some places that even after dried, you crushed/boil on super low heat for one hour, then drink.

I want to know what will happen, if anything, if I DON'T do this.


--------------------
"Who can see the future? Those who create it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ofzeroconcern]
    #5708150 -

worst thing that could happen, you'll get sick and you'll either puke, or your body will have to fight against mild toxins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5708154 -

That being said, I wouldn't worry about it. iamshaman has a quality product, just do what you think needs to be done to make you feel good about eating. Don't eat them if you don't feel comfortable doing it, it'll do nothing but put you in a bad mood for the experience

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5713990 -

It aint gonna kill you man you'll never know whether you'll like it til you try it. Maybe try taking half if you aren't comfortable with it. If you decide you like them you can order more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ofzeroconcern]
    #5714087 -

Make a tea. You need to use a good bit of H2O and cook it down. I'm not sure about the heat sensitivity. Some is good, but I'm not sure about too much. So just don't get in a hurry w/ it. Stick to moderate temps. Eating it doesn't seem to quite do the trick in my experience. Stomach just can't quite get it all that way. Granted, a full o of that stuff is alot of material to digest.


--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #5714457 -

look at one of my old posts about it i say make cheese eggs with cannabis sprinkled over it


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #5715236 -

All I know is, the only reason to cook it is to change ibotenic acid into muscimol. But what if there IS no ibotenic acid? Just muscimol, and IAmShaman dried it out properly? I'd be wasting it, no? I am just way too paranoid, I should just shut up.

Half? I ordered 1 oz., 28 grams, and IAmShaman probably gave me a bit over, about 30 grams. They're good like that. But 15 grams? Seems like a bit much... I was thinking with starting out with 5, seeing what that does to me.

As of now, I think I'm going to boil these on the lowest setting my stove has, stirring often. Hmm, to cover or not to cover?

And boiling... half an hour, I was thinking. Too long?

And I was thinking about adding honey to mask the taste. Not sure if this would do much. I heard these taste like chicken. From what I understand, chicken and honey tea doesn't sell too well.


--------------------
"Who can see the future? Those who create it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ofzeroconcern]
    #5715942 -

trust me make cheese eggs with 5 grams- 10 use like 2 or 3 eggs put spices of your choice sage is Key รก-Thujone http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=10725394 wormwood too amanita play on the GABA so does THC and thujone so use cannabis as one of those spices a gram or less now theres an interaction bettween amanita and milk thus i tell you to use cheese either take my advice or leave it. only problem with mixing with milk to much dairy can make it too strong and youll get and headache and maybe black out
p.s. i have done way too much amanita they grew on my college campus so i would pick them i also used to buy them



i like my pictures lol


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (06/05/06 05:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: thedudenj]
    #5719664 -

Hypothetically, if one was to ingest 10x amanita powder..
should they eat all 1.1 grams in one sitting? If the extraction was done right, it should be 11 grams amanita, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: ofzeroconcern]
    #5719676 -

i have heard the best effects is to grind them up and take a tube with a funnel and pour them down your bum bum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5720341 -

Ive eaten wild amanitas and they were by far the best I have ever had. I ate them wet. They did not make me very sick and the trip was ultra-potent considering how much I ate.

When dried, I would always just eat them without any ill effect besides feeling full afterwards(maybe a weird/intoxicated kind of "full" though).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pre-dried amanita, any suggestions on how to take? [Re: stemmer]
    #5720756 -

no sticking amanita up ass wtf


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drying Amanita muscaria Joshua 1,592 8 11/26/02 01:04 PM
by Joshua
* Free dried Amanita Joshua 1,149 6 11/25/02 03:48 AM
by Dobie
* amanitas
( 1 2 all )
u4eea 3,403 26 09/17/02 09:18 AM
by u4eea
* How much dried material do wet cacti make? Tantalus 1,758 13 07/30/03 09:08 PM
by Tantalus
* Expanding my cacti collection...any suggestions? wizeoldgnome 883 4 06/06/03 05:30 AM
by wizeoldgnome
* The Psychoactive Properties Found in Amanita Species mjshroomer 2,480 7 01/09/04 01:32 PM
by mjshroomer
* drying amanitas? thisone 1,225 13 11/05/03 01:09 PM
by felixhigh
* amanita muscaria soylent_green 779 3 03/09/03 10:42 AM
by soylent_green

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
3,164 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.