Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKevinSpencer
Stranger

Loc: Canada
URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT
    #567911 - 03/02/02 04:46 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Me and my friend and both going to get fucked up tonight. From what we have gathered so far is that eating vermiculite is pretty bad and we were told to extract it into juice or water. That sounds like a good idea but the problem is how? everyone is telling us to do that because eating vermiculite will make us go to the hospital. How do we extract it? Do we just boiling it on the stove in water or juice. A detailed explanation will be very helpful and very appreaciated
thanks all shroomers
from a chain-smoking-alcoholic sociopath!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineitalic
seer
Loc: Midwest, USA
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: KevinSpencer]
    #567942 - 03/02/02 05:40 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Who is telling you that eating vermiculite will ensure a trip to the hospital? I mean, it's just a mineral... I wouldn't eat very much of it either, but I don't think it's all that harmful from what I have read.

I haven't tried this method, but I must give Necron99 credit for letting me know about it.

The recipe is as follows:
1 Pint cake or two half pints.
4 cups of 100% cranberry juice.
Blend well. Let sit. Strain. Enjoy.
Keep the juice cold to minimize psilo-loss.

As for the 'let sit' part, the longer you let it sit, the stronger it will be. If you are doing them tonight, I would suggest the above recipe for *each* person that will be partaking. It should get you off pretty well if you let it sit for at least a couple hours.

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
    #567953 - 03/02/02 06:01 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I can't stand cranberry juice unless my kidneys are killing me.
Here's another easy recipe. Pour two glasses of dole
strawberry-banana-orange juice in a blender. Drop in how
ever many cakes you want to, blend well, (for a long time).
Let sit fo 30 min. - 1 hr. Strain , put the remaining peices in
a coffee filter and wring out. Enjoy. Other than the juice
avoid suger as it will decrease the trip.:peace:

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

OfflineSplat
Deviant
Loc: Santa Cruz CA
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #567955 - 03/02/02 06:05 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Is this very affective? Are cakes highly active... I havent heard much talk about this......

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
You know what I always say....anything worth doing.... mmm....is worth overdoing!

Offlineitalic
seer
Loc: Midwest, USA
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: Splat]
    #567961 - 03/02/02 06:13 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

With the method described above (Cranberry Juice) I got a report from a guy who let 1 'batch' (2 half pint OR 1 pint cake) sit for around 4 hours and reached level 5, ie ego death. Once again, I haven't tried it myself, but I plan on it in a couple weeks. A friend of mine has some cakes and he must leave town for nearly 2 weeks right as the fruiting cycle would begin (great planning, huh?) so he is going to try it out and share some with me.

Offlinejosh666
enthusiast

Loc: U.S.A.
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: italic]
    #567977 - 03/02/02 06:41 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I've drank this "juice" and it was brewed w/ the 27% cranberry juice. I used 4-1/2 pint cakes and let it sit for 24hrs. I drank the juice and got a really good body buzz, but nothing too special. I'm gonna try again...but this time i'm gonna let it sit much longer and eat some fresh shrooms w/it.

OfflineUnder_net
enthusiast
Loc: kentucky
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: josh666]
    #568513 - 03/03/02 10:37 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Wehn I did this I had a hell of a time seperating all of thie shite from the extract. We couldnt get it all out. And verm on the stomach wont send you to the hospital but it sure will leave you dealing like you at a 64 oz. steak real quick.

blah

never try that again.

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: Under_net]
    #568525 - 03/03/02 10:54 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

or you could just extract the toxins woth pure grain alcohol and a double boiler-

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #568554 - 03/03/02 11:37 AM (22 years, 30 days ago)

Not harmfull?????? I ate a PF style cake and my stomach was in a lot of fuckin pain, I thought I was gonna die.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: downforpot]
    #568557 - 03/03/02 11:39 AM (22 years, 30 days ago)

dude how the hell do you choke down a pf cake-LOL

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

OfflineKevinSpencer
Stranger

#568645 - 03/03/02 01:31 PM (22 years, 30 days ago)

Hey. Well its the next day now. Yesterday was great. Me and my friend drank the juice after letting it sit for 4 and a half hours. I was pretty fucking high. In 15 min i was trippin' and in 30 min I was on the couch staring. THANKS ALOT!
The method i used (per person) was i grabbed 2 200ml five alives from my fridge and dumped it into a container, then i added the cake and stirred it up really fucking good. I read somewhere ( i think it was at the lycaeum.org) that acetic acid is the chemical that extracts the psilocybin, so i went to my cupboard and added a splash of vinegar so i could get most of the psilocybin out of the mixture. I don't know if that made it work better but i was really fucked, i would say about a level 3 trip.
thanks you guys

OfflineKevinSpencer
Stranger

#568646 - 03/03/02 01:31 PM (22 years, 30 days ago)

Hey. Well its the next day now. Yesterday was great. Me and my friend drank the juice after letting it sit for 4 and a half hours. I was pretty fucking high. In 15 min i was trippin' and in 30 min I was on the couch staring. THANKS ALOT!
The method i used (per person) was i grabbed 2 200ml five alives from my fridge and dumped it into a container, then i added the cake and stirred it up really fucking good. I read somewhere ( i think it was at the lycaeum.org) that acetic acid is the chemical that extracts the psilocybin, so i went to my cupboard and added a splash of vinegar so i could get most of the psilocybin out of the mixture. I don't know if that made it work better but i was really fucked, i would say about a level 3 trip.
thanks you guys

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
    #572492 - 03/07/02 01:00 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

how many cakes did you use per person
Whats 2 200ml five alives  :smile:
Thanxz dood

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #572511 - 03/07/02 01:21 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

damn i had to laugh when i read someone ate a cake, yummy rice.... the cake thing works good, buuuut you should wait for it to be colonized for a month before extraction theres not very much psilo at first and if you wait about a month 1 cake per person is well enough to give a level 3-5 trip yes really 1 cake, but you have to wait about a month after full colonization, i would leave them in jars but after fully colonized i would recomend loosening lides a lot for air exchange, the only real reason to do this though is if you just cannot grow the mushies out becuase theres no way to conceal but you can conceal the jars (i dunno man there was some stuff in thouse jars i dont remember what, now some fungus is growing on it)

OfflineKevinSpencer
Stranger

Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: LSD_4me]
    #572622 - 03/07/02 03:40 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Hey, that is sort of a good idea, let them sit for a month after colonization. Then thing i heard though is that the cake doesn't get psilocybin till it fruits, i used my after forth flush because all it was producing was damn aborts so i killed it. I let my sit for 3 weeks cause i was waiting to do the bulk grow method, then when i saw the green mr. grinch, i was pissed so i threw it out. Um also the questions, um me and my friend used just 1 half-pint cake in the process each, so hence 1 half pint cake per person, and the 2 200ml five alives, thats 400ml of trippy orange juice with like 5 differents citrus fruits in it, i used that instead of orange juice just cause i didn't have any, we used 400ml of juice per person to.

OfflineKevinSpencer
Stranger

#572623 - 03/07/02 03:40 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Hey, that is sort of a good idea, let them sit for a month after colonization. Then thing i heard though is that the cake doesn't get psilocybin till it fruits, i used my after forth flush because all it was producing was damn aborts so i killed it. I let my sit for 3 weeks cause i was waiting to do the bulk grow method, then when i saw the green mr. grinch, i was pissed so i threw it out. Um also the questions, um me and my friend used just 1 half-pint cake in the process each, so hence 1 half pint cake per person, and the 2 200ml five alives, thats 400ml of trippy orange juice with like 5 differents citrus fruits in it, i used that instead of orange juice just cause i didn't have any, we used 400ml of juice per person to.

Offlinegirlskater
***meow***

Loc: Here
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes UR [Re: KevinSpencer]
    #572631 - 03/07/02 03:49 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

just a curious question...

how does the juice taste? does the cakes make it taste like ass?

OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

Loc: in the haze
    #572634 - 03/07/02 03:51 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Will Apple-Cherry juice work? any other kinds of juice that will work?.

--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: ODhaze]
    #572685 - 03/07/02 04:50 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

Hey, I just had an idea:) I have a cake that is just plain ground up brown rice with no verm. I could just chomp that down and it would work right?? I mean, rice doesn't hurt does it?

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: URGENT How to extract psilocybin from cakes URGENT [Re: Glacius]
    #572700 - 03/07/02 05:06 PM (22 years, 26 days ago)

actually it does produce psilo before it fruits i dunno where the rumors come from, it takes about a month for it to produce a considerable amount.... there is definitley some psilo in the cake at full colonization thats why it blues! but theres not really enough to trip, if you let them sit about a month it will strong enough that you can do 1 cake per person, and i wouldnt recomend using anything besides cran juice, im sure other stuff might work a little, but cran with a little absorbic acid (vitamin c) does a really good job, just blend the cake in the juice with vitamin c crushed up and let it sit for an hour or so, you dont have to wait but its better! as for the taste it taste like cranberry juice with a vitaminy taste (vitamin c) and teh cran juice has an earthy smell, but if you ask me cran juice already taste like ass

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck