Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I LOVE WEED
    #5680877 -

...stoned for the first time in montyhs and flying.

Just payin my respects.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :rastamon: :happyheart: :happyheart: :happyheart: :happyheart: :happyheart: :happyheart: :happyheart: :happyheart:


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: mr_kite]
    #5680901 -

:rockon:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5680911 -





nice ain't it


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: mr_kite]
    #5680963 -

right on :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: mr_kite]
    #5680973 -

Quote:
I LOVE WEED



Tell me about it  :wink:


--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?


:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: Magash]
    #5681077 -

Seeing as it's almost 4:20 here, I'm sparking up a bowl Afwreck (Afgooey x Trainwreck)  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: Entropymancer]
    #5681434 -

its been a month of no pot for me, dont know when im gonna smoke again, but when it happens, well i sure hope its worth it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5681826 -

Nice man. I too am stoned as hell for the first time in months. Had to break in my new water pipe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: JJ01769]
    #5681944 -

me too mr_kite! good vibes to yah brothas.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: mr_kite]
    #5681948 -

Stoned mmmmmmmm!


--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: Syle]
    #5681952 -

style i love you avatar!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: mr_kite]
    #5681957 -

enjoy!! I have gone without weed for way over 8 months now. I am fine, I miss the high but I have some beer. Not the same but it is nice after a long day of work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I LOVE WEED [Re: Skunk420]
    #5682021 -

I love weed too but I wish it never made me tired, hey does anyone know any strains that you can smoke all day without burning out and getting tired as hell/worthless.



thats why I like opium, i barley ever get tired unless I do a lot.


--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Weed is boring
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 6,092 24 02/04/03 10:18 AM
by esin
* Worthless items that are priceless to you? ToTheSummit 1,325 9 11/14/04 10:58 PM
by robbster
* Weed and Studying
( 1 2 all )
bert 2,663 26 05/06/04 03:51 AM
by ivi
* Weed
( 1 2 all )
hydrogrower05 3,642 30 11/06/03 04:45 AM
by hydrogrower05
* weed/shroom prices in Amsterdam?? matt66 16,139 17 05/27/04 09:50 AM
by ivi
* the weed pub sh0e 694 4 07/31/04 01:19 AM
by Skunk420
* Weed guru vs. The Shroomery mockingbird 336 1 05/27/04 02:14 PM
by MOTH
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,460 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
652 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.