Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5619659 -

heey I seen some live performances of him on videos in the past, he is good but, I was into other bands..so that is why I dont know his music that well. I was into DIO and Ozzy, Maiden.. etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5619668 -

John Petrucci is my guitar god.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Skunk420]
    #5619671 -

He definately has a lot of guitar skill.

Jim:  Petrucci is really good.  It's too bad I despise Dream Theater.  :shrug:

Jesus god I am fucked up on nitrous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5619674 -

I despise dream theater too...

listen to Liquid Tension Experiment....

its dream theater without the singer, and tony levin on bass.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Jim]
    #5619679 -

I heard a little of Liquid Tension Experiment. It sounded ok.

I just seem to hate anything that is progressive rock or progressive rock inspired. That's why Dream Theater makes my skin crawl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5619684 -

I only like nitrous with weed, it gets old to me, plus I abuse the whole box, I wonder why they call it hippie crack?
but I never have bought any in about a year. I know what the high is like and it just stops me from buying them. I tend to abuse the whole box, then I get bored of them after that anyway. well I heard they are nice when you trip though!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Jim]
    #5619687 -
Log in to view attachment

liquid tension experiment:


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Skunk420]
    #5619693 -

skunk78395 said:
I only like nitrous with weed, it gets old to me, plus I abuse the whole box, I wonder why they call it hippie crack?

well I heard they are nice when you trip though!



I end up doing a shitload too. You just can't do one cartidge....you have to do 20 or so of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5619696 -

or if you are BigNerd... 600


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Jim]
    #5620270 -

Is he still fat? Did he have his gut hanging out of his Pirate shirt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5620350 -

dude fuckin rocks!!!!!


I love his instructional videos.  They are so useless.  He just sits there talking about how badass he is, and then he plays something so fast you can't even see his fingers.  You learn absolutely nothing at all.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5620976 -

InTheFlesh714 said:
I think Devin Townsend makes much funnier faces and he might be the funniest looking man i have ever seen.






I found that pic in the dictionary next to the word "metal"


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Skunk420]
    #5621312 -

skunk78395 said:
I was into DIO and Ozzy, Maiden.. etc.




Ozzy and Maiden, seen them a few times, and let me say ive seen super bowls, ive seen world series, ive seen the world cup but watching a show of maiden or ozzy doesnt compare :smile:

DIO,  :rofl2: i hope your joking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Jim]
    #5621324 -

Jim said:
I despise dream theater too...

listen to Liquid Tension Experiment....

its dream theater without the singer, and tony levin on bass.



i really like dream theater's music, but man their lead singer is a joke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5621405 -

Yeah Dream Theater's music is amazing... the singing though is pretty damn rediculous. It's frustrating sometimes. You'll find that with a lot absolutely amazing bands.. but the lyrics/singing just doesn't do it any justice.. or even degrades from the overall song. With singing you get egos. Music doesn't have an ego it just is.

That's why Liquid Tension Experiment rocks so hard. No lyrics.
And on that same token you can have singers who propel the music to even greater dimensions than it would go by itself. It's a two-way street.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Shroomism]
    #5633217 -

SHROOMISM, just listened to that song, i enjoyed it a lot, +5, i wanna buy one of their cds, what do you recommend?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5636274 -

RandalFlagg said:


(This last one is a joke. Yngwie looks too heavy to do something like this)



*dies of laughter*

Classic Van Halen! Damn cockrockers...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: DoorsGirl]
    #5636302 -

DoorsGirl said:
All he ever does is shredding...even i can shred. Steve Vai, Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, now those are legends...IMO.  :tongue:





no joe?? why no joe?!?!


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yngwie Malmsteen
( 1 2 all )
Maurer 1,140 27 03/04/10 05:20 PM
by bardleyrichard
* I ripped a heavy solo on an Yngwie Malmsteen Strat..... starfire_xes 634 16 02/01/12 12:15 PM
by MorphinTime
* Fastest Thrash Metal Band? Supreme Slammage 1,276 10 04/10/15 09:14 PM
by r00tuuu123
* Schecter Stilleto Elite 5-string for sale - might buy! All We Perceive 154 0 11/07/10 10:59 PM
by All We Perceive
* Fastest Way You Have Made Cash?
( 1 2 3 all )
Mighty Bop 4,596 51 08/21/05 09:53 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Whos got the fastest internet connection on shroomery??
( 1 2 3 all )
desant 3,080 46 05/22/14 01:53 PM
by koraks
* worlds fastest car
( 1 2 all )
moe.phan 1,756 25 11/20/08 09:58 PM
by danlennon3
* fastest way to install iso from one pc to another?
( 1 2 all )
evileye001 1,659 26 01/02/15 02:08 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,951 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.