Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Yngwie Malmsteen
    #12142133 -

Best musician ever :shrug:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Maurer]
    #12142141 -

Biggest showoff ever. But yeah, his technique is really impeccable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: koraks]
    #12142166 -

koraks said:
Biggest showoff ever. But yeah, his technique is really impeccable.


Agreed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: koraks]
    #12142196 -

koraks said:
Biggest showoff ever.



He's not even that good. Does the same shit over and over. Great :rolleyes: Arpeggios from hell, pentatonic scales, he's got scalloped frets and has ultra high action. He needs to fuck right off.


--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12142227 -

publicenemy1 said:
koraks said:
Biggest showoff ever.



He's not even that good. Does the same shit over and over. Great :rolleyes: Arpeggios from hell, pentatonic scales, he's got scalloped frets and has ultra high action. He needs to fuck right off.


Yeah he sucks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Maurer]
    #12142252 -

All that fucker does is play minor pentatonic scales really fast.

he has no emotion

he's a dick too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12142256 -

Yeah man, he obviously can't play the guitar.


--------------------
.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12142260 -

YellowDesertSun said:
Yeah man, he obviously can't play the guitar.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Maurer]
    #12142267 -

musical masturbation.


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12142276 -

I haven't heard much by him, but I agree, this song is pretty shitty.  He plays pretty quick, but he lacks the soul.  I can't say overall though without some more listening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: YellowDesertSun]
    #12142277 -

YellowDesertSun said:
Yeah man, he obviously can't play the guitar.



He has good technique but as for anything else, he's like school in summer time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: learningtofly]
    #12142283 -

its a whole lot of wank.


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #12142296 -

His first Rising Force album is fucking amazingly great. The rest I couldn't give two shits about.

Far Beyond the Sun owns you.


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Edited by Devlish2 (03/04/10 02:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: learningtofly]
    #12142303 -

learningtofly said:
YellowDesertSun said:
Yeah man, he obviously can't play the guitar.



He has good technique but as for anything else, he's like school in summer time.


My response to you is


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Maurer]
    #12142313 -

That is not Yngwie. Yngwie is fatter, drunker, and will unleash the fucking fury on bitches on airplanes.

Oh yeah, and Malmsteen doesn't have shit on Buckethead



or Vai



--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (03/04/10 02:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: learningtofly]
    #12142339 -

I know it wasn't it was a joke.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: Maurer]
    #12142371 -



--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: publicenemy1]
    #12142415 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: learningtofly]
    #12142422 -

learningtofly said:
That is not Yngwie. Yngwie is fatter, drunker, and will unleash the fucking fury on bitches on airplanes.
]



u now see y i said that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yngwie Malmsteen [Re: learningtofly]
    #12142448 -

:guns:  :guns:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yngwie Malmsteen
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 1,951 37 05/16/06 03:02 AM
by eligal
* I ripped a heavy solo on an Yngwie Malmsteen Strat..... starfire_xes 634 16 02/01/12 12:15 PM
by MorphinTime
* YellowDesertSun's Trade Shop!
( 1 2 all )
YellowDesertSun 1,233 22 04/09/10 10:26 PM
by YellowDesertSun
* Minor and major pentatonic cez 337 4 06/24/15 01:34 PM
by Shins
* Using the pentatonic scale cez 288 3 09/17/15 03:26 PM
by daytripper05
* Minor pentatonic formula cez 127 0 08/12/15 02:47 PM
by cez
* z
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Almond Flour 5,848 130 05/20/12 07:12 PM
by Cafua05
* Led Zeppelin getting sued for Stairway To Heaven.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Psychsense 7,034 157 05/21/14 09:20 PM
by Peace of Mind 1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,140 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.