Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
request for KSSS pics
    #5628600 -

in a previous post KSSS was recommended to me as a short growing strain. i cant find any pics of KSSS. can any one post me one??


--------------------
The only ones for me are the mad ones..........
                  :ass2mouth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: trentallica]
    #5628611 -



--------------------
"We are perfect mirrors in the sun and we brightly shine, we are singing and dancing in perfect time, there is nothing in the world that we can do, to stop the light of love come shining through" --Sally Oldfield


:heart: :levitate: :inlove: :tripping: :inlove3: "Vibrate in Love." :inlove3: :tripping: :inlove: :levitate: :heart:
                          :tripping2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: trentallica]
    #5628614 -




I wouldn't reccomend them to anybody

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: Mead]
    #5628622 -

yeah damn, they are short and fat. are they thick and meaty throughout pretty much the whole stem? or hollow?

if they arent meaty, then that kind of sucks...


--------------------
"We are perfect mirrors in the sun and we brightly shine, we are singing and dancing in perfect time, there is nothing in the world that we can do, to stop the light of love come shining through" --Sally Oldfield


:heart: :levitate: :inlove: :tripping: :inlove3: "Vibrate in Love." :inlove3: :tripping: :inlove: :levitate: :heart:
                          :tripping2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: LSDilocybin]
    #5628650 -

awsome thanks. ill at lest try them


--------------------
The only ones for me are the mad ones..........
                  :ass2mouth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: trentallica]
    #5628675 -

sorry I don't have a camera.

I personally love KSSS.
each strain is different, you just have to know how to use it best.

They are also my favorite looking shrooms.

the density depends on the technique and substrate.
give em a try. Order from Ralph, they're nice.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: monstermitch]
    #5628918 -



--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: trentallica]
    #5630697 -


grown on homemade poo-coffee ground compost. Spores from TLG (when he was a sponsor).


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: Mead]
    #5633970 -

MeadMadeMe said:



I wouldn't reccomend them to anybody



mee either.. kinda the worst fruit i've ever produced


--------------------
Spawning to COIR
:thumbup:  My Chocolate Recipe
WBS QUART SPAWN JAR PREPERATION
----------------------------

4-PO-DMT; 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethltryptamine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: Oatman2000]
    #5634229 -

Me either .

Giving them their fourth , and probably last , try right now.

Just took these pics 5 minutes ago





Same results time after time . Good pinsets but small stumby fruits .

I'll stick with the SA's growing right next to em



That's what I like to look at :thumbup:

I did get a couple decent sized KSSS on a couple casings . Might clone them and see whar happens :grin:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: request for KSSS pics [Re: HippieChick]
    #5634271 -

I don't get everyones problem with KSSS.

my spores came from Ralph, and the fruits are gorgeous.
everything works so well.

I bet it is my enviroment, it's all I can come up with.

I guess I'd just like to say that not all KSSS sucks.
I wish I had a damn camera.
I might just buy one just for this damn website. :laugh:

mine are so gorgeous.  Larger stipe bottoms and thinner tops.  Perfect caps, so thick and solid.

I guess life just isn't fair. 

After looking at Hippie Chick's pictures I am almost positive I have a different strain.  I've seen those before, but not in my house.
Maybe I got the classic by mistake or vice versa?
Not even close to the same.

Strange.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Which String Do You Recommend For a Newbie Squeeky 1,210 10 05/16/02 03:26 PM
by Roadkill
* Penis Envy & KSSS - how hard is it to create new spawns? Nocforweb 3,144 7 04/14/26 01:26 PM
by seldom seen
* Mycobag Experiment Started today, 2.25 *update*
( 1 2 all )
sloluva 5,609 25 02/26/02 09:43 PM
by Swami
* Pressure cooker reccomendations? Vulture 2,148 6 06/18/03 05:57 PM
by Bob_J
* Re: DB Issue (Pic) Holydiver 1,748 15 04/03/01 01:03 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* WACK FLUSH! HELP.. *pics*
( 1 2 all )
nestafy 9,538 28 10/03/01 12:57 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* these are aborts right... PIC
( 1 2 all )
Deuce 4,109 22 01/24/03 08:51 AM
by SixCee
* Finally, Some KSSS that look like Shrooms HippieChick 4,185 19 03/26/05 10:19 AM
by hammer_head

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,545 topic views. 13 members, 62 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.