Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Essay Topic Needed: What could we do without?
    #557681 -

Hey guys,
I am in a 'Nature Writing' class and I have to write this thing about our lifestyles, adn what we could do without things. I wish I could think of something unique, and I was wondering if you guys could help me out. We've discussed

1.) How we don't need large cars like SUVs
2.) How we don't need television
3.) etc., sorry I can't remember what else they said

Anyway, any ideas for me? I think you guys might be resourceful. I wanted to do it on how we shouldn't have any plant restricted from us, but I dunno if I want to take that route.
I just can't think of an idea! Please help me if you want!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Essay Topic Needed: What could we do without? [Re: LucidDayDream]
    #558881 -

I could do just fine without mediocre thinking.


--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* lifestyle choices Anonymous 952 7 11/22/01 12:43 AM
by Kid
* Topic: Buddhism and Intoxicants tekramrepus 2,146 15 11/03/02 09:40 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Spiritual prospects of a Hedonistic lifestyle Servator 1,072 5 10/03/02 03:04 PM
by In(di)go
* Needs, desires and preferences Rhizoid 822 6 06/25/03 05:51 PM
by soylent_green
* New topic. There is no jesus!
( 1 2 3 all )
Fliquid 5,798 41 09/30/02 05:39 PM
by Cheeba
* A strawman in need of inoculation(mycelia please!)
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 3,082 48 01/29/03 10:41 AM
by falcon
* A dissertation on the aspects of subjectivity.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,968 20 09/21/02 02:01 AM
by Anonymous
* In need of more meditation info? johnnyfive 524 5 04/25/03 10:44 AM
by johnnyfive

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
389 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.