Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
In need of more meditation info?
    #1296554 - 02/10/03 11:38 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

For the last week its gotten soo easy to establish a meditative state. It gets to the point of hitting you hard enough to scare you a little. Your conceius moves like its spinning or trying to OBE.

My question is what now? is there something i can do thats new? i know little about chakras, and spiritweb is down right now. What else can i do with it; can i change the course, trigger an OBE, or open the 3rd charka (opening to hallucinations, visualizations?).

When i meditate now, i definatly feel my spinal core in connection to the back of my neck to my hair sticking up on top of my head.

Ive heard of the crown, neck and other chakras. I never thought i could be charka opening, at this point?

How do you know when a chakra is opened?

One more question, i heard with lucid dreaming that you often have to do reality checks? say flip on lights or read books to make sure your not in a dream, is this true?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: In need of more meditation info? [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1296648 - 02/10/03 12:01 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Keep practicing, that is what to do. And you can also read yoga for yellowbelly's (sp). Just look it up at www.deoxy.org. The site seems to be down right now, which is rare. It is an excellent book for both beginner yogis and advanced yogis.

Offlinegedezia
backlash
Loc: heaven
    #1491990 - 04/25/03 02:42 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

how long have you been "meditating"? how often do you "lucid" dream? and, if i may ask, what is your purpose in pursuing a deeply rattling meditative state? do you know anyone personally who seeks altered states without the aid of "drugs"? those questions interest me and seem in some way to be important. asking how to meditate is like asking how to breath.. in one way or another we are always meditating our entire lives. meditating on the past, or hopes for the future (usually born of the "past").. at "meditations" root you will find a disconnection, as no doubt you have. the mistake is made in trying to equate or explain what happens "there" with what we know to happen HERE. and i guess, being that your last post (or the post im responding to, haha) was awhile ago, are there any new developments? my advice as of right now is.. dont meditate.. silence your mind at ALL TIMES. YOU know damn well that there is much more to what you see/experience and use that.. inkling/unknown as a tool to counter "reality". if you feel like you require "reality checks" then, fine.. but you dont need flashing lights or any kind of outside stimuli; at any given moment you can.. see everything.. true awareness isnt necessarily being aware of anything in particular. its being aware of a great something, and yet in any tangible way knowing nothing.. sounds like bullshit, i know. but if you have the rest of your life to dedicate fully to expanding your consciousness and if your desire lies in a realm other than the ability to "do neat stuff" then......

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: In need of more meditation info? [Re: gedezia]
    #1492042 - 04/25/03 03:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i enjoy meditating in front of my television. i can sit there for hours, drifting in the beautiful ocean of thoughtlessness.

for me, its easiest to meditate to my TV after I've smoked a joint, and if I have some potato chips handy, ketchup or sour cream especially. this puts be in a really...mmm..serene mental state, one where I can easliy absorb the cosmic hummmmm of the cosmos.....or is that my fridge? shit, I gotta get that thing fixed, my vegetables go bad so soon. But...its not like I even buy groceries, all I eat is East Indian fast food, which is easily integrated into my hectic urban lifestyle. I just cant find the time for anything these days, I can barely pencil in a good 4 hours of tv a night im so fucking busy. I went to japan and they had curry pringles, damn, they were tasty. donuts. tuffied monuts.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: In need of more meditation info? [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1492074 - 04/25/03 04:01 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yes.. TV empties the mind and creates a vaccum for positive energy from the cosmos. There should be a fast food chain called the cosmos. I'd let that place nourish my soul ANYDAY.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1492749 - 04/25/03 10:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

This post has to be aleast 2 months old

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals