Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06)
    #5573337 -

Wake up Shroomery!  This will be a good Sunday for you.  This I promise you. 

:sun:






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: Learyfan]
    #5573354 -

Happy Walpurgis Night!!!


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: ivi]
    #5573358 -

What the.........?








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: Learyfan]
    #5573377 -

Walpurgis Night is a spring welcome festival celebrated with big campfires, singing and dancing on the night from the last day of April to the first day of May in most parts of Europe. In medieval days it was also believed to be the night when witches go out to their secret meeting places and hold feasts with the Devil. So, have a happy Walpurgis Night! :smile2:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: ivi]
    #5573400 -

Oh ok. My town has a festival for the first weekend of May every year. The town is just one big party. It's next weekend and I can't wait.






--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: Learyfan]
    #5573425 -

I :heart: Walpurgisnacht. I am up here quite a while (germany) and after a creamy white-chocolate-coffee and some mozzarella gems, am softly chilling on a beer and a mild booze of hemp-poll, listening to my favorite radio-stream http://fm4.baycom.de/ , surfing the inet, waiting that it is getting dark outside, then I will take a mild dose of shrooms and will have a walk in the forest.
:heart:


--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
......................................................
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #5573457 -

Happy Sunday Morning!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: Learyfan]
    #5573460 -

It is going to be a good Sunday, I'm finally off work! I just plan on studying for my psych midterm and maybe smoke a J or two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: kindkesey]
    #5573461 -

good morning

black coffee and green pot...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: kindkesey]
    #5573462 -

Hay guyz!  Hope you're all having a GREAT Sunday!  I'm a little hungover, but otherwise it's a beautiful day!  :shineon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #5573487 -

I helped my mom move yesterday so today is for relaxing and getting stoned. :stoned:  Have a good Sunday everybody!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: Trav]
    #5573513 -

i had an alright weekend, just went bye too damn fast... otherwise im good cause my girlfriends comin over tonight


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #5573552 -

BlueCoyote said:
I :heart: Walpurgisnacht. I am up here quite a while (germany) and after a creamy white-chocolate-coffee and some mozzarella gems, am softly chilling on a beer and a mild booze of hemp-poll, listening to my favorite radio-stream http://fm4.baycom.de/ , surfing the inet, waiting that it is getting dark outside, then I will take a mild dose of shrooms and will have a walk in the forest.
:heart:



Word. I'm off to the forest in about two hours. Just have to pack the tent and stuff. Time to face my own demons  :hellfire:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: ivi]
    #5573672 -

mornin folks. good luck to those trippin, im off to play with my dog and maybe go to an air show. the blue angels are gonna be there, itll be fuckin sweet


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: PurpleKush]
    #5573683 -

Good morning everyone.

The weather is crappy here,but I am going to bob dylan tonight so it should be fun!


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: ivi]
    #5573705 -

Wow, for camping it's too cold here 12 degrees C and I would have to use some transportation, but may the holy spirits be with you on your journey :thumbup:
Sunset here is at 8:30, that is in one and a half hour.  I think I will dose (about 2 grams for the beauty) in half an hour, leaving in an hour. I will keep in motion to stay warm, but perhaps I will find a nice place to stay a bit, and hope the dose isn't too high so that I will find home again, to enjoy a good bowl and some more beers laters :lol:
Spiritual gates will be opened tonight !
Happy Walpurgisnacht to all !
:heart:


--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
......................................................
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: Learyfan]
    #5573889 -

A wonderful Sunday, Mayday, and Walpurgisnacht to all!


--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: AislingGheal]
    #5573936 -

Hey...yesterday...Eeyore's festival + thousands of people + E and mescaline +...ah fuck.  It was a blast.  Totally "IS" NESS. 

I met Cowgold.  :smile: 

Today = Enchanted Rock

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: MOTH]
    #5574016 -

Wow, uh I am back. Muuuch too intense !! I tried with Ascobin :lol:
Holy Moses ! Much too much garbage in my mind right now :-) [fiddeling for my last tiny peace of piece] Vision blurring extremely !
Uh, that will be a night :lol:


--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
......................................................
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sunday Morning Thread (04/30/06) [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #5574062 -

Good Afternoon


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 4,886 50 11/21/03 01:01 PM
by Anonymous
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,173 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* The Sunday Moring Dead Thread............. kindkesey 1,475 14 04/25/04 01:54 PM
by FocusHawaii
* Sundy Morning Pub Check In
( 1 2 3 all )
kosmic_charlie 5,886 59 05/09/04 01:52 PM
by bert
* Whos here this fine morning
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,225 21 07/05/03 06:17 PM
by Anonymous
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* The Big 30
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 2,040 25 11/06/03 01:04 PM
by Gillette
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,372 topic views. 8 members, 12 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.