Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in?
    #5498613 -

Here's mine (The ones I felt were profound enough to mention, anyway...)

alcohol- age 12, got a decent buzz drinking champagne at a family
wedding. Thought "So that's why people like alcohol so much..."
nitrous -from a can o' whipped cream, but never really felt the full effects until I got some whippets several years later.
dxm -...meh...
2c-i -....wow....excellent introduction to psychedellia
salvia - ...weird.
cannabis - ....wow.... I'll never forget the first time I got high. The only one I use regularly.
Mushies - 2 weeks after I smoked my first joint.


--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #5498626 -

Alcohol
Weed
Amphetimines
Benzodiazipines
Mushrooms
Acid
Nitrous oxide
Ecstacy
Dilaudids
Salvia
Cocaine/Crack
DXM
Calamus root

hmmm i wonder what i'll try next?


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5498633 -

dont feel like naming all the drugs ive used but the first 5 in order

1.ganja
2.booz
3.acid
4.opium
5.mushie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: Hamstercut]
    #5498655 -

Booze
Ganja
DXM
Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Codiene
Opium
Salvia
shrooms
2C-I
2C-E
LSD


--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Edited by Kaleidoscope (04/10/06 12:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #5498668 -

alcohol
nitros
weed
shrooms
x
acid
(coke) swallowed 1/32 for my cousin cause we got pulled over
thats the extent of my drug use.
never tried dxm speed or opiates unless they were mixed in with the x and they probibly were but i would consider that unintentional use
never smoked ice or shot heroin


--------------------
hIgHdRoLoVeR
Loving all things hydro since 1989.
http://www.gardenscure.com/420/index.php
the place to go for (medical) marijuana cultivation advice
World of Warcrack...My anti-job!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5498669 -

1.booze
2.pot
3.dxm
4.shrooms
5.lsa (overall this or shrooms is my fav, after the initial nausia it's a great time, shrooms can be to zany...)
6.lsd (I wish I wouldn't have ever taken this...)
7. Other stuff.


--------------------
:heart:

Edited by theolduser (04/10/06 02:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: theuser]
    #5498680 -

alcohol-12
weed-14 or 15
coke-17
pills-17
ecstacy-18


and thats it believe it or not. never really did anything other then weed and booze a lot. I did coke a few times (like 15 times before i decided its not that good)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: Hitman203]
    #5498684 -

the major ones

weed-14
alcohol-14
LSD-15
Meth-16
Crack and Coke-16
PCP/Sherm-16
Mushrooms-19

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: DieCommie]
    #5498690 -

DieCommie said:
the major ones

weed-14
alcohol-14
LSD-15
Meth-16
Crack and Coke-16
PCP/Sherm-16
Mushrooms-19



GOT DAMN BOBBY BROWN!


--------------------
hIgHdRoLoVeR
Loving all things hydro since 1989.
http://www.gardenscure.com/420/index.php
the place to go for (medical) marijuana cultivation advice
World of Warcrack...My anti-job!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #5498692 -

alcohol
marijuana
lsd
dxm
opaites (opium and pain pills with opium based ingredients)
shrooms
meth
cocaine
nitrous
crack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: hIgHdRoLoVeR]
    #5498700 -

Alcohol - 13
Weed - 18
2CB - 28
Mushrooms - 28
LSA - 28
N20 - 28

Bit of a gap in my age there. I rarely rarely drink alcohol, I didn't like N20 enough to do it too often and the LSA didn't work too well.

The only drugs I really liked were weed and mushrooms. DMT, Mescaline, Salvia, Opium, and Acid are on my to do list when I can get my hands on them. But for the moment i'm really happy with mushrooms and weed, after months of trying I finally grew a few mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: theuser]
    #5498752 -

I wonder why theolduser regrets taking acid...


--------------------
Legalize drugs and prostitution

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: DontFearThePeepr]
    #5498754 -

DontFearThePeepr said:
I wonder why theolduser regrets taking acid...



Maybe I just had a bad time, every time. I don't trust it, I will not suggest using it.

Edited by veggie (08/12/08 12:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: DontFearThePeepr]
    #5498765 -

-tobacco - no longer, occasional cigar
-marijuana - no longer
-alcohol - occasion
-opium - if it comes around i'll do it
-mushrooms - after a 3-4 month binge, I limited myself to once a year or less.
-salvia - meh
-cocaine - curious/experimenting, no longer
-opiate pill form/vicodin - off it for now.. i'm looking for some, shouldn't though.
-absinthe - just ordered two bottles a little while ago, and have a half bottle left.
-alprazolam/xanax - for anxiety, about a .50mg pill a week.


As for what I am interested in trying in the future...

LSD - dose accordingly for a light trip
Mescaline - same
Heroine - Damnit.. I can't help but think about it, knowing it will be the best feeling ever. I probably won't do it, though.


--------------------

Edited by hoboblues (04/10/06 02:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: theuser]
    #5498767 -

so much for weed being the gateway drug... apparently its alcohol!

1. Alcohol-13
2. Weed- 14- stole a bud from mom :grin:
3. aderal- 18
4. Absinthe- 18
5. Shrooms-19
6. acid....... near future


--------------------
There's some things a man has to prove to himself alone... not to anyone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #5498867 -

alchol
weed
codiene
mushrooms
dxm
salvia
benzos
lsa
ghb
ecstacy
coke
lsd

something like that


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Edited by bellylard (04/10/06 04:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #5498881 -

Weed.

After that, who remembers? :grin:

I'll give it my best shot:

Alcohol: ~6
Nicotine: 13
Weed: 14
Alcohol (Drunk): 14
LSA: 15
Mushrooms: 15
DXM: 15
LSD: 16
Opium: 17
Nitrous: 17
Salvia: 17
Ketamine: 17
Ecstacy: 17
Cocaine: 19
Crack: 22
Meth: 22

Jesus Christ I'm like a poster boy for gateway drugs. What's the under/over on heroin? :wink:

All I use with any regularity are weed and beer and smokes though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: Ythan]
    #5498885 -

this thread scares me....not so much as for the use, but the ages


I need to start talking to my kids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: goobler]
    #5498903 -

In retrospect I wish I'd waited until I was in my 20s before messing with any of that stuff.

But maybe whatever age you are, anyone younger is irresponsible and anyone older is missing out. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What order did you use (psychoactive) drugs in? [Re: Ythan]
    #5498913 -

I don't know...I just dont want my kids doing drugs when they are 12...or 16 for that fact, call me crazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,584 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Drinking alcohol is the key to living past 90, study says.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 3,448 62 03/02/18 08:34 AM
by Stonehenge
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,139 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* So Geokills, what kind of drugs do you do?
( 1 2 all )
Grandpa 4,633 23 09/16/03 01:47 PM
by NapkinOfDoom
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Ever hotbox your kids?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouInfoIt 8,691 54 10/23/08 10:40 AM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,107 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 334 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.