Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Ayahuasca *DELETED*
    #5479296 -

Post deleted by Lion

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Lion]
    #5481610 -

nah 2 day trip should be fine but trust me you want to go outside and explore nature theres nothing quite like a husaca trip in nature. yesterday i explored the vast vermont woods during a good snow and found the most intense frog in my life its like the thing sent out a psychic wave frogs have pineal glands too.


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: thedudenj]
    #5481623 -

What you are talking about doing is very serious. That is if you are talking about 2 good doses in 2 days. Though most people have no idea how to make ayahuasca their first time, and it isnt easy to make a good brew unless you somehow aquired the knowledge(the internet is a really shitty place to look for the info in my opinion).
Good luck the first day, and after that the second brew or dose should be taken accordingly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: stemmer]
    #5482399 -

i had a really big dose yeserday and im gona take more today but i dont think ill need alot more i still feel it in me and if i think about it i start to trip


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: stemmer]
    #5483010 -

stemmer said:
What you are talking about doing is very serious.  That is if you are talking about 2 good doses in 2 days.  Though most people have no idea how to make ayahuasca their first time, and it isnt easy to make a good brew unless you somehow aquired the knowledge(the internet is a really shitty place to look for the info in my opinion).
  Good luck the first day, and after that the second brew or dose should be taken accordingly.


To be honest, I'm actually a little dubious about the way I'm making the huasca.

I am ordering 2 doses from shamanic-extracts.com (if anyone can give testimony about the quality of this site, it would be much appreciated).  The website says the kit for creating the ayahuasca includes extensive guidelines for creating the brew out of the materials in the kit.  After reading your post, I'm a little wary of this.

Does anyone here consider him or herself an expert on brewing ayahuasca?  If so, would you care to help me out?  Also, if anyone knows any, ahem, alternate means of acquiring some huasca, please PM me.

Quote:
nah 2 day trip should be fine but trust me you want to go outside and explore nature theres nothing quite like a husaca trip in nature. yesterday i explored the vast vermont woods during a good snow and found the most intense frog in my life its like the thing sent out a psychic wave frogs have pineal glands too


I've heard being in a natural setting is the way to go.  In that case, I may have to wait a little longer.  I'm camping on the weekend of the 22nd, but we'll be dropping acid.  Maybe a few weeks after that I can do a huasca camping trip.

Thanks guys  :shineon:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Lion]
    #5483708 -

bug said:
stemmer said:
What you are talking about doing is very serious.  That is if you are talking about 2 good doses in 2 days.  Though most people have no idea how to make ayahuasca their first time, and it isnt easy to make a good brew unless you somehow aquired the knowledge(the internet is a really shitty place to look for the info in my opinion).
  Good luck the first day, and after that the second brew or dose should be taken accordingly.


To be honest, I'm actually a little dubious about the way I'm making the huasca.

I am ordering 2 doses from shamanic-extracts.com (if anyone can give testimony about the quality of this site, it would be much appreciated).  The website says the kit for creating the ayahuasca includes extensive guidelines for creating the brew out of the materials in the kit.  After reading your post, I'm a little wary of this.

Does anyone here consider him or herself an expert on brewing ayahuasca?  If so, would you care to help me out?  Also, if anyone knows any, ahem, alternate means of acquiring some huasca, please PM me.

Quote:
nah 2 day trip should be fine but trust me you want to go outside and explore nature theres nothing quite like a husaca trip in nature. yesterday i explored the vast vermont woods during a good snow and found the most intense frog in my life its like the thing sent out a psychic wave frogs have pineal glands too


I've heard being in a natural setting is the way to go.  In that case, I may have to wait a little longer.  I'm camping on the weekend of the 22nd, but we'll be dropping acid.  Maybe a few weeks after that I can do a huasca camping trip.

Thanks guys  :shineon:



Im going to go out on a limb here cause i hate the fucking shroomery and all the fucktards who use it (Im just visiting to see if anything worthwhile has been discovered) , and say you should visit ayahuasca.org for this info. If theirs anything the shroomery is bad for it is advice.

Being an experienced user of mimohusaca (mimosa/rue), i can honestly say the last thing you will want to do is fast (diet, dont fast), or be in an uncomfortable environment (outside).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Ettin]
    #5484368 -

and lets say that http://ayahuasca.org is dead... theoretically...


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: kotik]
    #5484496 -

kotik said:
and lets say that http://ayahuasca.org is dead... theoretically...


:werd:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Lion]
    #5484538 -

I for one hate the diet restrictions on MAOI's like syrian rue that are associated with the brewing of ayahuasca. If it wasn tso dire I would have done the brew besides making DMT powder, oh well.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Ettin]
    #5484584 -

Ettin said:
bug said:
stemmer said:
What you are talking about doing is very serious.  That is if you are talking about 2 good doses in 2 days.  Though most people have no idea how to make ayahuasca their first time, and it isnt easy to make a good brew unless you somehow aquired the knowledge(the internet is a really shitty place to look for the info in my opinion).
  Good luck the first day, and after that the second brew or dose should be taken accordingly.


To be honest, I'm actually a little dubious about the way I'm making the huasca.

I am ordering 2 doses from shamanic-extracts.com (if anyone can give testimony about the quality of this site, it would be much appreciated).  The website says the kit for creating the ayahuasca includes extensive guidelines for creating the brew out of the materials in the kit.  After reading your post, I'm a little wary of this.

Does anyone here consider him or herself an expert on brewing ayahuasca?  If so, would you care to help me out?  Also, if anyone knows any, ahem, alternate means of acquiring some huasca, please PM me.

Quote:
nah 2 day trip should be fine but trust me you want to go outside and explore nature theres nothing quite like a husaca trip in nature. yesterday i explored the vast vermont woods during a good snow and found the most intense frog in my life its like the thing sent out a psychic wave frogs have pineal glands too


I've heard being in a natural setting is the way to go.  In that case, I may have to wait a little longer.  I'm camping on the weekend of the 22nd, but we'll be dropping acid.  Maybe a few weeks after that I can do a huasca camping trip.

Thanks guys  :shineon:



Im going to go out on a limb here cause i hate the fucking shroomery and all the fucktards who use it (Im just visiting to see if anything worthwhile has been discovered) , and say you should visit ayahuasca.org for this info. If theirs anything the shroomery is bad for it is advice.

Being an experienced user of mimohusaca (mimosa/rue), i can honestly say the last thing you will want to do is fast (diet, dont fast), or be in an uncomfortable environment (outside).



Where do you go for your information/advice?


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: Syle]
    #5486005 -

hmm i think huasca gets some of its power out of who makes it not how its made


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ayahuasca [Re: thedudenj]
    #5486048 -

Honestly, I think Ettin sounds pretty damn ignorant, if not displayed most clearly by claiming to be an ayahuasca user, one who chooses to explain that this massive community if full of nothing but "fucktards".  Really Ettin....."fucktards"?

Ettin, personally I like some of what this community provides.
Expecting the shroomery community to discover much of anything, and to serve any function besides being used for sharing experiences, asking questions, and relaying information?  Now thats being a "fucktard" Ettin.

If there were any discoveries ever made here that must mean its not full of only "fucktards".  Either that or you looking in the wrong place for your "discoveries".
Your pompous attitude doesnt make ya seem very smart.  Secondly, you would be surprized how many people here likely know alot more about ayahuasca than you do, but im sure you knew that.  :crazy2:

Edited by stemmer (04/06/06 02:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pill-huasca; Crystal being explains itself!
( 1 2 all )
Nature Boy 1,850 24 07/06/12 02:12 PM
by Kief Ledger
* AYAHUASCA ayahuasca.dmt 1,065 4 02/19/10 12:13 AM
by hidenseek
* Ayahuasca prep. w/syrian rue + chacruna?
( 1 2 all )
moeburn 11,733 31 12/30/06 04:23 PM
by thedudenj
* How much have you done ayahuasca?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
deranger 8,629 102 08/31/08 12:07 PM
by thedudenj
* Ayahuasca Question pfxtc 863 16 02/01/09 12:27 AM
by satyr
* Cosmic pill-huasca Nature Boy 1,870 16 07/17/12 05:01 PM
by Nature Boy
* ayahuasca questions Notid 2,559 18 12/20/11 07:22 PM
by Eagles Strength 11
* Opiates the Day Before Ayahuasca Swyfty Swyf 2,243 9 05/15/09 03:03 PM
by Swyfty Swyf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,425 topic views. 0 members, 77 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.