Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Psychotria Viridis, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: Noviseer]
    #8840309 - 08/28/08 09:28 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

you know i have to say the purge is a bit exagerated and i see it as a way to seprate the truely devoted from those that arnt, I have had tons of times on various people where the purge isnt just physical or lack of physical one cause they are doing metaphysical purging which is truely more important. but i wont knock a good physical purge at all. sometimes you just got stuff built up and clogging you

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8841021 - 08/28/08 12:49 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

The majority of people that do ayahuasca are going to purge.
Mimosa root bark, caapi especially, is very hard on the stomach. They contain a large amount of tannins and alot of woody, indigestible material and unless you have an iron stomach, you will vomit. I here diarrhea is common, but fortunately I have never experienced this.
  Metaphorically, you get the sense of purity after purging.
You could see it as a way of your body ridding itself of toxins, cleansing itself by getting rid of negative energies, and preparing oneself for the approaching psychedelic state.
But of course, this is all subjective, and is by no means meaningful in anyway unless you believe it to be.

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8841618 - 08/28/08 03:04 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
i have to say an important thing to do is the sexual abstinence and not having sex while on it(tho it wont kill you, unless the sex is really pure it will take away from it a bit)

could you throw us a definition of what you consider pure?
does it mean like... within a loving committed relationship?

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8841662 - 08/28/08 03:13 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Meh, having sex while on any psychedelic is going to take away from the experience, unless great sex is your goal.

And as far as abstinence goes, thats just traditional b.s. that wont effect you trip in the least.
Im somewhat of a sex addict, and have had dirty, fucked up sex a few hours before one of my ayahuasca trips, and they are all just the same.

--------------------

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8841730 - 08/28/08 03:26 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
IME I can't imagine any kind of ego-loss being more intense than that experienced on DMT. I had it once on LSD, and it was very intense, but I was under control the whole time.

you were in control during an acid ego loss trip?? when it happened to me i couldn't even control my body, there was this magnifying force that kept sucking me in whether i liked it or not...

ive broken through on dmt, but the amnesia associated with ego loss was nada compared to that of lsd.  maybe i didn't go far enough?

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: satyr]
    #8841748 - 08/28/08 03:29 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

satyr said:
2) Depending on dosage, rue tends to last around 2-4 hours. If your using caapi, you can expect the trip to last around 4-6 hours.

would double dosing the rue later on in the trip prolong the effects of the dmt?

OfflineFugueRider
Looney Toon Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: deranger]
    #8841785 - 08/28/08 03:36 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

The most I ever took was 400 mg of DMT extracted from MHRB, and whatever I took of Rue to make it orally usable. Quite a ride. I laid in my room in kind of a psychedelic coma, and felt like I was having visions of the end of the world. Really far out ride man.

--------------------

May All Beings be Peaceful, Happy and Free

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#8841792 - 08/28/08 03:37 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
Quote:

Tchan909 said:
IME I can't imagine any kind of ego-loss being more intense than that experienced on DMT. I had it once on LSD, and it was very intense, but I was under control the whole time.

you were in control during an acid ego loss trip?? when it happened to me i couldn't even control my body, there was this magnifying force that kept sucking me in whether i liked it or not...

ive broken through on dmt, but the amnesia associated with ego loss was nada compared to that of lsd.  maybe i didn't go far enough?

To answer this, we may have to analyze what true ego
death really means.

In my eyes, for one to transcend(or descend, or transform, or rid of) the ego, means to be completely stripped of all sense of body, all sense of self, reality, time, space, individuality, and everything that makes up the "I" and the "me".
Everytime I have experienced this, I can only recall that it happened, but not the details of what it was like.

Wouldnt a true ego death always end up with an amnesiac experience, being that during the loss of self and body, one loses all capability of recording the experience with clarity?
With no singular perspective during the experience, how can one recall the experience within the body?
What a complicated subject

--------------------

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

#8841836 - 08/28/08 03:44 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

In my eyes, for one to transcend(or descend, or transform, or rid of) the ego, means to be completely stripped of all sense of body, all sense of self, reality, time, space, individuality, and everything that makes up the "I" and the "me".

agreed

Quote:

Wouldnt a true ego death always end up with an amnesiac experience, being that during the loss of self and body, one loses all capability of recording the experience with clarity?
With no singular perspective during the experience, how can one recall the experience within the body?

i have vague recollection, mostly vague visions... no feelings.  since it has happened, wouldn't some (all) of the experience be stored in memory?

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8844471 - 08/28/08 11:38 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

hmm i think as long as you both truely love each other and its just a phyical acting out of your love or something like that i dunno how to explain it.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

#8845649 - 08/29/08 03:10 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

What method do you guys prefer?  I'm new to this, but I understand there's a method of ingesting caapi first (maoi) then viridis.  Did you like the trip better using that method or making it all in one brew?  Btw I plan on purging.

Also I was wondering if you could help me find a good recipe.  I've looked through a few and http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca_info9.shtml looks the best so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

edit:

I've done more research, and have seen some other recipe including mimosa hostilis and cabrerana.  I can't really discern what does what from people's vague trip reports.  What I'm really looking for is a good recipe for my first time

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8845735 - 08/29/08 03:46 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
Quote:

satyr said:
2) Depending on dosage, rue tends to last around 2-4 hours. If your using caapi, you can expect the trip to last around 4-6 hours.

would double dosing the rue later on in the trip prolong the effects of the dmt?

''

when it comes down to it just eat a good dose of 1.5g-2.5g of rue raw swallowed. then wait 15 min then drink brew. you probably want one to double dose period cause thats how strong it would be. i feel like i need to do shroomery ayahuasca workshops and seminars lol i know people that couldnt make strong brew then have taught them how its not about the drugs its about the energy if you dont have it in you, you cant brew it unless someone passes that unspoken knowledge to you.

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: Helixx]
    #8845917 - 08/29/08 06:12 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Helixx said:
What method do you guys prefer?  I'm new to this, but I understand there's a method of ingesting caapi first (maoi) then viridis.  Did you like the trip better using that method or making it all in one brew?  Btw I plan on purging.

Also I was wondering if you could help me find a good recipe.  I've looked through a few and http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca_info9.shtml looks the best so far.

edit:

I've done more research, and have seen some other recipe including mimosa hostilis and cabrerana.  I can't really discern what does what from people's vague trip reports.  What I'm really looking for is a good recipe for my first time 

Dont follow that tek. There is no need for vinegar, or any other acid for that matter, in your brew. It does nothing but make it taste that much worse.
Also, the best way to consume the beverage would be to first drink the maoi, then drink the dmt brew about 30-45 minutes later.

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#8845921 - 08/29/08 06:14 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
Quote:

satyr said:

''

when it comes down to it just eat a good dose of 1.5g-2.5g of rue raw swallowed. then wait 15 min then drink brew. you probably want one to double dose period cause thats how strong it would be. i feel like i need to do shroomery ayahuasca workshops and seminars lol i know people that couldnt make strong brew then have taught them how its not about the drugs its about the energy if you dont have it in you, you cant brew it unless someone passes that unspoken knowledge to you.

what? What unspoken knowledge are we talking about here?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8846466 - 08/29/08 11:44 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

i suggest Fresh lemon and lime as your acid or other fruit

--------------------

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#8846571 - 08/29/08 12:06 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
i also have a question...

at higher doses, how does the ego loss compare to that of mushrooms or lsd?  more intense and life altering?  i can't imagine anything being more altering than an lsd 'breakthrough'.

completely obliterating and completely life altering IMO.

You know that staring into the face of god feeling on mushrooms?
Imagine that times 100 with less confusion.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

#8847211 - 08/29/08 02:45 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

satyr said:
Quote:

Helixx said:

edit:

Dont follow that tek. There is no need for vinegar, or any other acid for that matter, in your brew. It does nothing but make it taste that much worse.
Also, the best way to consume the beverage would be to first drink the maoi, then drink the dmt brew about 30-45 minutes later.

If my tek is rubbish, can you link me a better tek please?  The ones i'm finding don't seem very promising.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8847216 - 08/29/08 02:45 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

sounds good

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8847286 - 08/29/08 02:59 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

sigh, i really got sit you down and teach you people dont learn that well over the net at all. plus the miss the rituals and handed down stuff and the telepathic link to their teacher

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8847576 - 08/29/08 03:49 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

awesomebastard said:
You know that staring into the face of god feeling on mushrooms?
Imagine that times 100 with less confusion.

Ok I'm sold.  If you have the time, would you mind outlining your prep method and doses?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Psychotria Viridis, Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience