Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Ayahuasca prep. w/syrian rue + chacruna?
    #6405768 - 12/28/06 04:54 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I recently purchased 10g of Syrian Rue and 50g of dried Chacruna leaves. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should prepare them? Most of the preparations I am finding on the internet refer to other compounds (caapi, which I can't purchase locally).

So far, all I can see is to chew up about 3g of the seeds and consume (somehow) 15-25g of the Chacruna leaves.

To gauge my tolerance level, I am an experienced Salvia Divinorum user, plus an occasional mushroom/LSD user.

--------------------
Everything I have posted on the shroomery.org forums is completely fictional and created out of my own mind.  Any similarity to any current or past event is purely coincidental.

...and of this humongous fungus among us, more of its core's spores are creeping out of the drawer, pouring over the floor, and soaring through the door. Do not ignore this lore, for the spores are their precious ore. - moeburn

"Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, while conscious of their fleeting time here." - Maynard Keenan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Ayahuasca prep. w/syrian rue + chacruna? [Re: moeburn]
    #6405936 - 12/28/06 05:58 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It wouldn't be called ayahuasca exactly without the caapi...

But it will work in potentiating the DMT in the viridis.

Follow the guides you find for the viridis leaves (boiling and straining. Usually boiling and straining again). And grind your rue up with a coffee grinder, and gel cap them. If they are vegan gels (not gelatin) only pack *halves* and swallow them. Don't seal them, they'll take too long to open in your stomach.

You can also brew it up, but I don't know much about this, and capsules will let you escape the taste.

15-25g will probably *not* be enough of the leaf unless it's of absolutely fantastic quality. Most of the leaves on the net this day are of not even good quality, lacking at 50g doses. So, it's hard to say what you have. But you should feel the rue, and maybe a hint of the leaves.

Rue dosage varies. Many will find 3g on the smaller side, but it was way too much for me.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineTuneInTurnOn
Guru
Male User Gallery

#6405980 - 12/28/06 06:14 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

however you do it man that sounds awesome, Ive always wanted to try Ayahuasca, hope you have an awesome journey. (I myself would research dosage and boil it all in an old pot)

--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

#6405996 - 12/28/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

so I can't just eat the leaves? The prep sounds like it would take a long time...

--------------------
Everything I have posted on the shroomery.org forums is completely fictional and created out of my own mind.  Any similarity to any current or past event is purely coincidental.

...and of this humongous fungus among us, more of its core's spores are creeping out of the drawer, pouring over the floor, and soaring through the door. Do not ignore this lore, for the spores are their precious ore. - moeburn

"Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, while conscious of their fleeting time here." - Maynard Keenan

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca prep. w/syrian rue + chacruna? [Re: TuneInTurnOn]
    #6406013 - 12/28/06 06:26 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

you dont necessarily have to cap the rue you can brew the rue in the brew. technically you cant call it ayahuasca but you can call it huasca but that all depends if you know how to put the soul in it which alot of people here and most places lack. you got any other ingredients ? and the best oral dose for rue is 1.5-2 3 is just over use and most people use that much out of lack of practice or maybe just stupidity what ever the case maybe the whole thing will be way more rue based if you have good virdis that amount will be fine and if you know how to use the huasca if you dont know how to use the huasca or have weak virdis then yes 60-70g is what you will more be looking at. but if your skilled at using the huasca u can use 10g virdis and 1g rue and get a full experiance tho i doubt you can do that let alone most people hear and [fck off(this is for anyone who trys to claim other wise not moeburn)]

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca prep. w/syrian rue + chacruna? [Re: thedudenj]
    #6406024 - 12/28/06 06:29 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

if you think its gona take to long then im not sure you should be trying to brew this a simple way is 20min strain brew strained mater another 20min strain then repeat once more then drink the liquid that has been strain off. make sure to use some source of acid like vitamin C fruit what ever!

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6406044 - 12/28/06 06:38 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

"and [fck off(this is for anyone who trys to claim other wise not moeburn)] "

There was nothing wrong with your post because you didn't advise that he adds: datura, amanita, lsa, or anything else to his mix. Make more responsible posts like this and you'd be a great poster in my book. You're on a golden quest to find ideal mixtures of different entheogens. That's fine, but you can't post crazy mixture advice in threads requesting *beginner* advice. Post it in those seeking combo advice, which are rare (and that should give you some idea of how much you're over-advising such mixtures).

As I said, this post itself was insightful and helpful. Don't blame the criticism you've recieved in the past on those who point out how dangerous your advice can be. You tend to not even offer a warning of the dangers.

"but if your skilled at using the huasca u can use 10g virdis and 1g rue and get a full experiance"

If you prepare it very well you might get *some* effects. But I don't think you could ever get full effects without some amazing material. Chances would be a little higher with the same dosage of chaliponga, but it's still wishful thinking. I'd say it's out of the hands of the brewers. It's a simple matter of the DMT content of viridis leaves. One could take the same weight (of the content) in the form of pure DMT and never achieve a full experience.

You're right about both the source and the technique being important factors, but it seems as though you're suggesting that anytime someone can't get 10g of viridis to work for a full experience it's because they're brewing it wrong. And I think this is absolutely false.

"so I can't just eat the leaves? The prep sounds like it would take a long time..."

Nope.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#6406060 - 12/28/06 06:44 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

hmm idk bro, i agree with your rue dosage of around 2 grams, but you seriously dont need that much viridis. The one time i used viridis i used an ounce along with 2-3g rue. I think the potency of most commerical chacruna (hmm?) is really random and broad. The stuff i used was supposed to be of higher quality (according to the fried old hippy salesman) but i didnt really believe him, thought he was just trying to sell his shit.

Mindblowing. Intense. La Purga.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca prep. w/syrian rue + chacruna? [Re: 2859558484]
    #6406138 - 12/28/06 07:07 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

ok i never advised to add those i said they are possible additives and should only be used my experts. any who i dont care about what any body thinks i know what i know and just want people to get ot the light so shit stops being fucked up and confusion is dispeled any as far as the 10g of virdis its all about the huasca from that point i dunno about you but i gave someone a full dmt/cactus trip with him taking nothing and me taking brew. so yes if your skilled and to the right level 10g of virdis is enough

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6406188 - 12/28/06 07:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

"so yes if your skilled and to the right level 10g of virdis is enough"

Like I said, it depends on the leaf, the person, and the preparation.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca prep. w/syrian rue + chacruna? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6406476 - 12/28/06 09:25 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

ha ha keep thinking that then... and the people that trip from just the shaman drinking the brew and them sitting there will beg to differ from personal experience

--------------------

Offlinemoeburn
Blastimus Smashimus
Male User Gallery

#6406487 - 12/28/06 09:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

the chacruna is from peru.

anywho, I parachuted about 1.5g of rue using zigzags. that definately left an effect. I heard lots of buzzing and I feld mildly drunk off the rue. then i boiled some water, dumped that in a pot with 20g of chacruna+2g of vitamin C. stirred it, let it sit for a few hours. I drank about 1.5 cups of the water.

It is now 40 minutes later. You know those bugs that sit in still water, and just dance around really fast? I think they're called water striders. Anywho, there are lots of them all over this computer screen and they're really small and colourful. I'm gonna go watch.

--------------------

Edited by moeburn (12/28/06 09:32 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6406513 - 12/28/06 09:34 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

lol theres probally a message in that and as i stated 1g rue and 10g virdis can do the job well.
If you got it from the same source as me your lucky its loaded with good vibes ^.^ make your you learn something

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6406562 - 12/28/06 09:56 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

My recommendation to a beginner would be to learn about their plants they bought/picked by starting with a low dose.

I would recommend this to any first time ayahuasca user.

2.5 grams chewed 30 minutes prior to consuming your well boiled/steeped viridis tea. The only other thing is that your going to want to add 1 gram of crushed(chewed and spat out)rue to the viridis boil.

My recommended first dose is exactly that amount of rue, followed by 9-10 grams of viridis. I know the viridis dose sounds low, but it really might not be.
This can lead some people into a very intense trip that is in my opinion, is just another version of ayahuasca.

There is no telling where that dose might send you.

There are many ways to do this dose. This is the method I would personally recommend even though its not one brew and two plants, cooked all at once.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (12/28/06 09:57 PM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #6407702 - 12/29/06 10:52 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca prep. w/syrian rue + chacruna? [Re: gnrm23]
    #6407762 - 12/29/06 11:09 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

lol you go there if your a noob better to talk to me or yageman some one on yage net or ayahuasca gave some one i know bad advice everything that this guy could possibly do with rue and virdis has been mentioned any who he already did it im curious as to how the whole thing turned out

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6407876 - 12/29/06 11:41 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

There are many experienced people on the ayahuasca forums who have been using it for many years. It's a better place for ayahuasca discussion than this site. Just as this is obviously a better place for mushroom discussion.

Don't listen to dudenj, he probably just doesn't like them because they didn't agree with him to put ass amounts of datura in the brew.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6408221 - 12/29/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

when did i ever suggest large amounts of datura oh yeah i didnt your just an ass bag and if someone told you to use datura and you didnt know what it was probally would use ass amounts out of stupidity. sigh damn kids.

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6408224 - 12/29/06 01:53 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

"if someone told you to use datura and you didnt know what it was probally would use ass amounts out of stupidity."

I would look it up, because I would find it bizarre that someone is recommending a drug I never even mentioned in my original post.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6408809 - 12/29/06 06:07 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

its part of ayahuasca tho and should be mentioned just because you dont like it doesnt mean its not an admixture so sit on it

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules