Home | Community | Message Board

The Best Salvia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Ayahuasca, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: deranger]
    #8850326 - 08/30/08 01:09 AM (9 years, 24 days ago)

Oh yeah I got some English and Ukrainian too. I'm really just a huge mutt who is predominantly Germanic.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8852520 - 08/30/08 04:20 PM (9 years, 23 days ago)

Norwegian for me.

--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: How much have you done ayahuasca? [Re: F1234K]
    #8855560 - 08/31/08 12:07 PM (9 years, 23 days ago)

yeah i have to say amsterdamn isnt that great only stupid tourist thinks so cause they arnt there for the place they are just there to get fucked up. I makes me think of places i have partied at where i know the people that own the place.

any who yeah important not to knock other healing methods and stuff cause its all the same shit when it comes down to it different views and uses of it depending on the geographical location.

i say that the ayahuasca people are really summoning the spirit of the great baba Yaga when when are saying yage' and just dont know it. the good baba yaga tho. Since they dont know all that history to them its a new novel idea touch up upon mc kennas fractal resonance waves. As i say we being in this society got here in the first place you know i dont think it was all bad or wrong, the south american ones had to pass thru here to get to where they go you know, while others didnt have to go their and found home here.

i think its alot about finding home then truely being at home. then only moving from one house to another house then wandering or ever being a vagrent. then bridging house holds until the whole world is one home and house hold. that is in effect now totally but you gota ask your self what kinda house hold is this...

lately i have been tripping balls of vibes in a new way  a more acid ayahuaca peyote type way with sprinkles of amanita and psilocybes and its fantastic. Its like feeling all those strange feelings you get on those things but from just regular life and interaction with people.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Ayahuasca, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience