Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Good Music?
    #5469621 -

Hey,
I'm hittin torrent like i would any small child tonight, and I just wanted to get some music I might not be familiar with yet, please post, not just your "fav" bands, but some deep provocative music ass well..

thnx for the help...if there is any... :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5469665 -

Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense

Sigur Ros

Explosions in the Sky - The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5469671 -

Lol,

Have stop making sense on cd and DVD,
and right now I'm listening to Explosions in the Sky..lmao
definetely get sigur ros, only have life aquatic stuff, thnx for the idea, anything else folks?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5469699 -

download some old school Bad Religion


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5469701 -

Will do. Thnx, I forgot about them too...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5469704 -

Yay

A music recommendation topic

Emperor X
Electrelane
Phillip Glass
Obsolete Heart
Deerhoof
(smog)
King Black Acid
Death By Chocolate
The Concretes
Nico
Low Flying Owls
Black Dice


--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5469709 -

get muslimgauze "baghdad" - that is my discovery of the week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: Vvellum]
    #5469725 -

Thnx, getting a lot off torrent, but don't be shy, I have 40 gigs open on my harddrive :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5469744 -

Primus, Social Distortion, Hendrix, Acid Bath, RKL


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5469757 -

I rub myself with all this music mwuahaha, just got a 60cd jonny cash set.. :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5469777 -

Quote:
ass well..



:lol:

Sorry, I couldn't help but say something. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: array]
    #5469783 -

And who says it wasn't intentional?  :biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5470540 -

Some favs. as of late:

The new Built to Spill record
Mission of Burma
Sebadoh
Fugazi


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5470543 -

Agalloch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #5471846 -

yay! thnx for all the recommendations...there can never be enough :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5471883 -

oyesterhead
keller williams
NOFX
of course PHISH
and the king of all time
Jonny Cash


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: fee]
    #5471899 -

I have all of Johnny Cashes works, somewhere like 60 cds in total...and more Phish never hurts, not a big NOFX fan, but that means I should listen to more, never heard of Keller Williams or oyseterhead..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: wery67564]
    #5471911 -

dude oysterhead is Trey anstasio from phish, les claypool from primus, and stewart copland from the police

how the fuck can you go wrong thier
they are the shit and they are getting back together finally at bonnaroo this summer


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: fee]
    #5471993 -

Oysterhead IS wicked.


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good Music? [Re: DrunkenAttempt]
    #5471998 -

Oysterhead is pretty awesome.

Also Captain Beefheart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NOFX show; fucking amazing! junkyardgod 909 9 10/10/08 04:59 PM
by junkyardgod
* This is the year of sucky music from bands that used to be good
( 1 2 all )
Divided_Sky 4,504 35 06/27/05 12:08 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Fav Music group?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Fade_To_Black 14,329 252 08/13/06 04:28 PM
by kristofer
* the new NOFX cd
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 2,555 30 06/14/06 11:43 PM
by InTheFlesh714
* NOFX backstage pass fee 2,751 11 04/23/08 03:27 PM
by Robo
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,803 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Music owns my soul
( 1 2 all )
carpediem13 4,861 37 08/22/04 10:58 PM
by abhi
* ~Name some brilliant music~
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 7,757 34 07/02/03 06:37 AM
by Clean

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,682 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.