Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: OMGWTFBBQ [Re: wery67564]
    #5455359 -

I don't mind catering to vegetarians, butI'm not gonna have tofu-meat like fucking tofurkey...cause that's bullshit. You wanna be a vegetarian, don't eat things that are trying to be fake meat. I can do BBQ tofu though, sure.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMGWTFBBQ [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5455375 -

I hate tofurkey...actually, tempeh would be better, some people think its too acidy, but damn it makes a good veggie reuben, and its a fungi!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMGWTFBBQ [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5455656 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I don't want to have shit to do with the food itself.




Except excreting the free samples, I'm sure. :lol:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMGWTFBBQ [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5455806 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
It would obviously not be very kidfriendly, because the waitresses wouldn't pronounce the letters, they'd say 'Welcome to ohmigodwhatthefuckbarbecue!' and shake their humongous tatas, with the frosty hard nipples and all.

Er...

Yeah!




:rotfl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMGWTFBBQ [Re: In(di)go]
    #5459144 -

Are you all crazy, tofurkey is the best thing out there. You want to toucher somebody, and get info out of them, threaten them with a good tofurkey burger, and  in two seconds those son-of a bitches are spilling their guts. :rofl:


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,438 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* I got a Wii!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,293 75 11/30/06 03:34 PM
by Konnrade
* OneMoreRobot3021
( 1 2 all )
vinsue 881 23 06/08/09 09:41 PM
by Cubie
* In Honor Of OneMoreRobot3021s' New Avatar
( 1 2 all )
TM 1,661 21 05/17/06 12:28 PM
by Cowgold
* OneMoreRobot3021, I watched 'Stop Making Sense'. TheHateCamel 811 9 08/15/05 02:54 PM
by mmarc
* * The Official Pubber's "LOST" Fan Thread *
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
TM 25,186 570 05/25/10 11:48 PM
by Nymphaea
* I've got the gathering itch.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,595 28 04/06/06 10:26 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,746 topic views. 1 members, 7 guests and 281 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.