Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need
    #3970306 - 03/25/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need

Enter: Get on the plane, mon.
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: How old are you and where ya from?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: School or work? Whatdya do these days?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Single or married?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Got kids?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Tell us one personality trait within you that is distinctive from others?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Do you believe the higher fungi are accurately categorized as Entheogens? Why?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Did you vote for the current president of the United States, assuming you live in the US? If not, state your nation for the record and politely insult your leaders here -> .  :smile:
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: What is wrong with the world today?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: And what's right? Don't say nuttin' or I'll order one pissed off Austrian to expunge you from existence as we know it.
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Favorite food?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Beer or water?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: What do you think of the US/Iraq situation in a nutshell?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Where do you see the world in five years? Particularly, what role do you see the United Nations organization playing?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Who do you love?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Most loved album as of 11PM EST 3/25/2005?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Are psychedelics important to the human experience? What role do they play in our lives in an ideal situation?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Given the opportunity to sit in on a worldwide television broadcast and tell the world one thing, what are you going to tell us?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: Who is the most important person of our generation so far?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Enter: The Shroomery....What is it here for in an ideal situation?
OneMoreRobot3021:

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need [Re: World Spirit]
    #3972234 - 03/26/05 11:43 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Enter said:

Enter: Get on the plane, mon.
OneMoreRobot3021: Sir, yes sir!

Enter: How old are you and where ya from?
OneMoreRobot3021:  I'm 21 going on 22, and living in New York City, where I'm glad to have been born and raised!

Enter: School or work? Whatdya do these days?OneMoreRobot3021:  I'm finishing up my last semester at a university here in the city, which is pretty damn nerve-wracking.  I work a crappy office job for my college, where I spend 85 percent of my time on the Shroomery.  :wink:  But I'm looking for a real job, hopefully one that'll let me flex my writing muscles. I'll be writing for Loose Record when it launches.

Enter: Single or married?
OneMoreRobot3021:  I'm all tangled up with an awesome girl named Lucy, we'll be hitting the two year mark in a month or so.  She's amazing.

Enter: Got kids?
OneMoreRobot3021:  Nah, way too early for that!  But I can't wait to.

Enter: Tell us one personality trait within you that is distinctive from others?
OneMoreRobot3021: Jeez, that's a tough question to answer, gotta step outside myself and look at myself and that's hard.  I think we're all unique, that we're all prisms that offer up a singular unique reflection of the universe around us, and I guess that's about as unique as I get.  The one trait I have that separates me from the people I hang out with is that I ALWAYS bring up psychedelics in conversation!  But I bet around here I have that in common with lots of people.

Enter: Do you believe the higher fungi are accurately categorized as Entheogens? Why?
OneMoreRobot3021:  I remember when I thought that eating magic mushrooms "poisoned" you, and that a delirium ensued because you had been poisoned by what you ate.  Then I ate mushrooms for the first time and realized that this was not something to get fucked up on - it was that awesome realization that you could travel through the spiritual level of the world and then come back enlightened, and that's why I would definitely classify them as entheogens.

Enter: Did you vote for the current president of the United States, assuming you live in the US? If not, state your nation for the record and politely insult your leaders here -> .  :smile:OneMoreRobot3021:  I voted for John Kerry, but not because I particularly loved him.  It was more a vote for the Democratic Party and a vote against Bush than it was a vote for John Kerry.  I was really glad to be living in NYC at the time of the election, because the protests here were huge.  I covered my window/fire escape with anti-bush posters and stood out there (it's a second floor fire escape) watching all the protesters march by, sneaking in for bong hits and blasting rock music. It was sweet.

Enter: What is wrong with the world today?
OneMoreRobot3021:  I'm listening to a band called Hockey Night right now and a song starts of "Magic is dying...you don't want to listen."  That kind of sums it up for me.  I guess for life to go on, for the wheels to turn, we HAVE to take our lives somewhat for granted, but it goes too far.  I wish everyone could wake up feeling as lucky as I do just to be drawing breath into my lungs.  I think that would weaken the roots of all the other problems - greed, materialism, the will to dominate.

Enter: And what's right? Don't say nuttin' or I'll order one pissed off Austrian to expunge you from existence as we know it.
OneMoreRobot3021:  There are wonderful colors and wonderful people and people making art all the time.  Last night I was walking home drunk and someone gave me a Finding Nemo stuffed animal that was four times as big as my head.  A block later I gave it to someone else.  It seemed like such a funny, random intersection - how could the world not be great?  I'm definitely an optimist.

Enter: Favorite food?
OneMoreRobot3021:  Anything South American, and steak.

Enter: Beer or water?
OneMoreRobot3021:  A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B.

Enter: What do you think of the US/Iraq situation in a nutshell?
OneMoreRobot3021:  We made a mess, and we need to clean it up, not just run away with our tails between our legs.  I definitely believe in supporting the troops - the problem here is with our leadership, and the fact that they have a twisted sense of morality which trickles down and leads to the troops performing the atrocities they get involved in.  Ugh.  let's not get into it.

Enter: Where do you see the world in five years? Particularly, what role do you see the United Nations organization playing?OneMoreRobot3021:  The world in five years?  Hm.  i think we're hitting bottom, politically, that's just being honest.  I think five years is closer to the bottom than farther. I see greater tensions with Iran and North Korea, and as a result, I see some of the most beautiful film and music and literature the world has ever seen coming out of these dark times.

Enter: Who do you love?
OneMoreRobot3021:  My love Lucy, my mother, my sisters, my friends Eileen, Ani, and Larry, and a bunch of people I barely know on the internet on a certain message board just because they're so much fun to talk to.

Enter: Most loved album as of 11PM EST 3/25/2005?OneMoreRobot3021:  Of all time?  The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars by David Bowie.  Of the current moment?  Mobius Band - City vs. Country.

Enter: Are psychedelics important to the human experience? What role do they play in our lives in an ideal situation?OneMoreRobot3021:  For some humans, it's essential to the human experience.  I definitely feel that way.  You can't experience these things and then dismiss them as just some chemical or some plant.  It's so much deeper than that.  Ideally, we would have psychedelic experiences that were neither entirely spiritual adventures, nor entirely trying to "get fucked up."  There is a middle ground, and when you have that, when you're tripping face and laughing hysterically but at the same time "God" is flowing through you, that's a beautiful thing.  Other people get that from college basketball.  I'll take some acid, though.

Enter: Given the opportunity to sit in on a worldwide television broadcast and tell the world one thing, what are you going to tell us?
OneMoreRobot3021:  I was tempted to quote the Beatles and say "all you need is love," but no one's gonna listen to that.  I think I would read The Divine Image by William Blake.

Enter: Who is the most important person of our generation so far?
OneMoreRobot3021:  Other than each and every single one of us who cares where the world is headed, I guess if I had to pick somebody "notable" I'd have to pick three people - First, Thom Yorke of Radiohead, for doing what Pink Floyd did and bringing a pissed-off look at politics into music that reaches a humongous audience. He's bringing up a whole generation of activists. Second, Mordechai Vanunu, who broke the most sacred rule in Israel and revealed that the Israelis had nuclear weapons to the rest of the world. He taught us we can't afford silence, no matter what we believe, when the safety of all life is concerned.  And finally, I'd have to pick Tim Leary, for lots of obvious reasons.

Enter: The Shroomery....What is it here for in an ideal situation?
OneMoreRobot3021:  Other than goofing around in the Pub and having interviews and talking about that huge blunt you just rolled, it's for people who want to expand themselves spiritually and end up getting reactions from their friends like the classic "I don't need a chemical to have fun." It's for people who realize that eating mushrooms or smoking pot is just as beautiful now as it was when ancient men first stumbled upon these mushrooms that made them go crazy and turned them into objects of shamanistic importance - magic isn't dead, and people on here can realize that, and learn how to be shamans in the safest, securest, and most enlightening way.

Thanks!
Thank you!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3972266 - 03/26/05 11:54 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

A good read  :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#3972292 - 03/26/05 12:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Nice read, I'm also a Bowie fan myself.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need [Re: idiotek]
    #3972313 - 03/26/05 12:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hey Onemorerobot did you get my pm?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3973371 - 03/26/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Excellent interview. You're a cool person to read about. :heart:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3973596 - 03/26/05 06:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

best interview yet. glad to see you're still around mr robot!

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need [Re: kaiowas]
    #3977655 - 03/27/05 08:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That was a lot of fun, I hope these keep going for a looooong time.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
    #3977725 - 03/27/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I :heart: all these interviews.  It's so much fun getting to know shroomerites in these little ways :smile:

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom