Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Boo ya ordered some goods
    #5369340 -

Yo what up. I ordered some Kava (last batch of the stuff had been wonderful), and some Sugandi from iamsham

I cannot find ANYTHING on Sugandi (Hemidismus indica) other than whats on iamshaman, and that doesn't say much. Anyone ever tried the stuff?

anyway a relaxing week or two shoul dbe coming up because of the stuff. Kava is great to smoke over and you can really feel the "clear headedness" of it when ur blazed. wicked dreams too.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boo ya ordered some goods [Re: Moxemerald]
    #5369404 -

Cna't you buy Kava in stores and stuff though? Cause I'm pretty sure they seel it at my local supermarket. My brother said they bougt a load of at the market and took it home and brewed into a tea. They took 60 times the amount your supposed to make tea so they could get the psychoactive effects. He said he liked it. I don't know really much about other than what I've read about it's traditional usage in certain tribal cultures, but I think I might be interested to try it some time. I watched a documentary about the tribe that uses it on the discovery channel and the tribes men using looked like they were having loads of fun. They seemed like they were almost drunk and tripping.


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boo ya ordered some goods [Re: pantsboy]
    #5371164 -

Yea its a lot of fun. But I'm inquiring about Sugandi because theres nothing on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* iamshaman.com problems?? theocean06 430 0 09/21/04 05:00 PM
by theocean06
* how about athread with good jokes?
( 1 2 all )
OhTedy 3,914 21 04/26/08 02:33 AM
by trscstghst
* Public restrooms, Gas stations, and Supermarkets Morphrying 2,749 8 10/25/02 08:22 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Good sex is good.
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 3,152 20 04/12/03 09:52 AM
by In(di)go
* Good bye to you... Larrythescaryrex 912 18 02/10/03 10:22 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* MUSHROOMS...GOOD OR EVIL??? Only1AK 2,389 17 04/10/03 01:25 PM
by Nelo
* Is classical music good for your brain? LearyfanS 2,077 13 04/16/03 01:54 PM
by Viveka
* Good story on the "Meth Makers"
( 1 2 all )
felix 3,405 21 09/06/23 09:05 PM
by koods

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
309 topic views. 8 members, 18 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.