Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just had a weird trip
    #5352082 -

Like it says, I just had a weird trip, and I made promise to God not to trip again, I'm done with tripping. It's weird. Anyone else ever go through the same thing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5352085 -

Kind of, I just stopped doing it though... years ago. can't really remember exactly why, but it came to me in the midst of it.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5352086 -

Quote:
I made promise to God not to trip again



Why would God want you to not use his drugs?


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5352088 -

Looks like you had the classic bad trip where you promised god to never trip again if you survived.

It happens to us all.

And the way I see it, we're only human...if there is a god he knows and understands our situation. But I wont get into that lest this thread be moved to another forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5354058 -

Microcosmatrix said:
Why would God want you to not use his drugs?



Well for whatever reason this is just my case, whether I'm subjecting it onto myself or it was an instruction, but either way such a promise is binding. I've broken this one before and every time it's the same hell. My situation is not commentative on the good/bad of tripping or anyone else's situation, just the state that I'm in.

Sad thing is I continue to feel wrung out after the trip is over and I'll continue to, just as I've felt drained and crushed since my previous bad trip a couple years ago. I hope if I can convince myself I've made the permenant decision inside this time that I'll release myself, or be released from this state. It definitely would've helped to talk about it to my pals while I was tripping, but I didn't want to scare them by describing what was happening inside of me, or risk damaging a somewhat sensetive relationship by getting all weird on them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5354543 -

Maybe you learned what you needed to learn from them and you are done. I think I've learned all I can from them right now and haven't tripped in months because I've done nothing new and nothing important. That will all change in the next couple of months and I'll take up tripping again...


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5356286 -

I did learn a lot for sure, I've developed my understanding of myself, as well as set specific guidlines for my life. I've also recognized my own laziness, which is my biggest detriment, and a great fear to myself. I'm not sure if I'm happy about realizing that because I still don't feel like I can defeat that negative trait of myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5356312 -

yes, i have experienced the same thing with God on mushrooms, i swore not to trip again. Well that is probably 50 trips ago, what can i say, i breaked my promise to god, think im screwed in the afterlife? actually i have reflected alot on that trip and have comed to peace with my conclusions so im not too worried ':)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: shriek]
    #5356322 -

Why promise something like that to anyone but yourself? Seems like a personal issue, not something "God" would be too worried about.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: Jadian]
    #5356324 -

yeah ^^ thats pretty much what i concludet after the trip was over. and there is no part of me, except a fragment of my brain that plays tricks on me from time to tme, that wants to give up psycadelics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had a weird trip [Re: shriek]
    #5356352 -

Just about every time I take mushrooms the thought "Why do I keep doing this" pops into my head.  By the end of the trip I always figure it out :grin:

Like my friend once said to me... "Damn you're smiling a lot, you ate some mushrooms again huh?"

Kinda made me sad to know that that was the only times my friends saw me smile much.  Not so much an issue any more, I tend to smile much more these days.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A good Datura experience (some guys trip report)
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 4,473 22 01/09/04 11:33 AM
by cybrbeast
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 03:16 AM
by amorpheus
* Proof of an AfterLife jfeow 926 6 03/09/04 01:55 PM
by filthysock
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* ever tripped while in a dream? temperance 922 6 03/16/04 01:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Radiohead/A Beautiful Mind synch weirdness Revelation 867 2 09/12/03 01:20 PM
by Bhairabas
* tripping with my girlfrind mrDylan 1,588 17 05/05/17 07:54 AM
by Cujllickduo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
793 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.