Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Loc: southern ca
ever tripped while in a dream?
    #2438064 - 03/16/04 06:00 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I find myself doing this often and wonder if anyone else experiences this. I've had a number of shroom trips and an acid trip or two all in non-lucid dreams. I've not yet even done acid in waking life. None of my dream-trips have ever been bad ones and have all been very vivid and pretty convincing. If I'm doing this in non-lucid dreams, I can't wait 'til I get better at lucid ones :smile:.

Has this happened to you?

--------------------
It may be best to not take anything I say too seriously because I surely don't. Anything I say may be subject to revision at any time by any person, place, thing, or catastrophic event. And please don't call me Shirley.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: ever tripped while in a dream? [Re: temperance]
    #2438073 - 03/16/04 06:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, I've done acid once and DXM a number of times while dreaming also in non-lucid dreams. Its quite strange. The last one I had was an acid trip on a boat in the middle of the ocean with 30 or so people I didn't know. The skipper of the boat went round the boat handing out blotters to everyone, I got 9 hits. The trip was weird, I had my 'eyes closed' and was watching a painted neon glowing face talking to me and stuff, nothing like acid trips i've experienced in waking life. The DXM trips on the other hand where exactly the same as waking life.

--------------------
Light & Music

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2438079 - 03/16/04 06:12 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I took acid in a dream before I had ever taken it in real life... and the experience was quite the same. I find it really weird... I had sex in a dream before I had sex in real life, and then when I had sex in real life, it felt exactly like it did in the dream... and they say our cells don't have billions of years of knowledge in them!

--------------------

InvisibleLyena
Leopard Day Thief
 User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles
    #2438286 - 03/16/04 08:56 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, in the year before i started doing psychedelics (when i was about 13 i guess) i had a series of dreams that involved me tripping on acid and mescaline, though in the dreams it was just the experience. i never knew which hallucinogens i was on, but when i did start tripping i was able to tell which were which... pretty odd.

--------------------
"live fast, die fast"

-- gg allin

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: ever tripped while in a dream? [Re: Lyena]
    #2438587 - 03/16/04 11:06 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Last night I dreamed I ate a 10 strip and nothing happened. :mad:
Last week I dreamed I ate mushrooms.  I was chowing down and realized that they should taste bad but they didn't.  My dream moved on before I could trip.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflinebioTek
5-HTP lover

#2438788 - 03/16/04 12:29 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Did I ever! lol. Okay so I've never done acid but one time I went to bed thinking about it. In my dream I was just laying in bed in the evening with the light on and I suddenly got this rushing feeling like something big was gonna happen then everything started to change. The room got darker and the room felt like it was alive. The wall across from me started to slant and move and then I started seeing forms on the wall. The forms turned into color Sesame Street characters that were moving and laughing! Then all the walls started shrinking and expanding and out of nowhere the room starts to litaraly rotate until I started to fall toward the ceiling along w/ all my clothes and everything else! And suddenly I woke up with the hugest smile on my face... That was the most realistic and exciting dream I've ever had...  :crazy2:

Anonymous

#2439581 - 03/16/04 03:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i've had a dream a couple of times that i'm looking for this shop thats on a hill over looking the ocean and in it there are all sorts of drugs on the stands and i buy some and wake up before i can take any.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, San Pedro

Community >> The Pub