Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5337047 -

You wanna buy some Death sticks?

(Jedi mind trick) "You don't want to sell me any Death sticks."

... I don't want to sell you any death sticks

(Jedi mind trick) "You want to go home and rethink your life"

... I want to go home and rethink my life


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Konnrade]
    #5337218 -

I don't care how I die as long as it's a good one... I don't wanna die after laying in hospital for 4 days fighting for my life...


--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5337220 -

suimush said:
20minute freefall going the speed of sound.



the speed of sound is about 340 m/s
the speed of human in freefall is about 56 m/s

better strap on a rocket or two

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5337224 -

Prisoner#1 said:
suimush said:
20minute freefall going the speed of sound.



the speed of sound is about 340 m/s
the speed of human in freefall is about 56 m/s

better strap on a rocket or two



not 20miles up. :wink:

the thinner atmosphere means less resistance so you fall much faster than if you were at a lower altitude.

the first guy to do it was the first person to bust the sound barrior without a vehicle.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5337225 -

think maybe you'll end up as the first human tater tot upon reentry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5337227 -

Prisoner#1 said:
think maybe you'll end up as the first human tater tot upon reentry




bahahaha, lets hope not. LOL


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5337228 -

For a 20 minute freefall you'd have to be around 67000 meters high... Wow that would be a big drop... you'd have to be in the mesosphere 50 - 80/85 km I'm not even sure if there are planes that could reach that hight lol


--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5337229 -

but we could call you crunchy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Brakkie]
    #5337230 -

Brakkie said:
For a 20 minute freefall you'd have to be around 67000 meters high... Wow that would be a big drop... you'd have to be in the mesosphere 50 - 80/85 km I'm not even sure if there are planes that could reach that hight lol



i think its done witha hot air balloon. I saw it on the History channel :lol: and allways wanted to try it.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5337235 -

Well go ahead then :wink:  You'd go out with a BANGGGG that's for sure... I dunno if they'll be able to identify you afterwards though...


--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Brakkie]
    #5337236 -

Just call me SPLATT.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5337471 -

:lol:

For such a morbid subject, it's kinda fun to think about....

I'm probably going to go from a failed liver, but I figure that by that time I could just buy a new one. :wink: If not I'm thinking that freefall while tripping on a massive dose, just after mainlining a huge load of EU Pharmacutical heroin could be fun.... I could free fall for a while, die mid-air, then have a friend or 2 film the impact...... then just cremate me and fertilize some pot with the ashes. :smile:


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: mediman0078]
    #5337474 -

mediman0078 said:
:lol:

For such a morbid subject, it's kinda fun to think about....

I'm probably going to go from a failed liver, but I figure that by that time I could just buy a new one. :wink: If not I'm thinking that freefall while tripping on a massive dose, just after mainlining a huge load of EU Pharmacutical heroin could be fun.... I could free fall for a while, die mid-air, then have a friend or 2 film the impact...... then just cremate me and fertilize some pot with the ashes. :smile:



:thumbup:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5337486 -

I plan to live till I'm 60. Depending on what kind of gifts I get for my 60th birthday, I might stick around for a few more years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: DNKYD]
    #5337607 -

suimush, do you see the face in your tree?

:bigjoint: have a nice day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: DNKYD]
    #5337611 -

life is short.
rock and roll!


--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: swampthing]
    #5337660 -

life is short.
drink and smoke.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: jmg5]
    #5337663 -

jmg5 said:
suimush, do you see the face in your tree?

:bigjoint: have a nice day





HOLY SHIT!!!

there IS a face in my tree. :shocked:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5337668 -

I've drank rampantly for 10 years and my family has a history of alcoholism. Can't get any dumber than that, liver failure here I come.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Adom]
    #5337692 -

me too.... oops. :rolleyes:

least you have some company... :grin:


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Thompson probably planned suicide"
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 2,991 21 02/23/05 08:06 PM
by Learyfan
* Predicition: the rate of emphysema (or something) will increase sharply in the near future
( 1 2 3 all )
the bizzle 3,621 53 12/30/09 04:23 PM
by MuddinPede
* easiest method of suicide?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Razman 10,876 70 02/24/05 03:38 PM
by Woland
* What are your plans for 4/20
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomFan 4,935 45 04/19/04 12:15 AM
by Phencyclidine
* April 20 CherryBomM 824 14 04/19/05 03:35 PM
by thepodman
* 20 Questions
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 7,189 75 10/28/05 10:18 PM
by MOTH
* If you chose suicide...
( 1 2 all )
Adden 4,878 35 04/03/05 01:35 PM
by Locus
* Canada suicide hotline to open only from 9 to 5 RandalFlagg 1,052 7 05/27/05 09:41 AM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,120 topic views. 5 members, 7 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.