Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
20 year suicide plan.
    #5336433 -

Anyone else know they are probobly going to die of cancer, and you just dont give a flying fuck?





/me lights up cancer stick.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336443 -

my dad died of [skin] cancer.
both of my grandparents on his side smoked, and died because of it! one of lung cancer, the other of emphysema! dont be so insensitive!

...

oh, and the answer is yes, i also smoke and don't give a fuck. Not a bad idea, may go light one up now, go tagging or something, peace.


--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: whatever123]
    #5336449 -

5 of my reletives have died of cancer so it aint like ive never seen it before.

i guess it was kinda a stupid post, but thats probobly how im gonna die.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336454 -

Actually, yes.....    I much rather prefer that over drooling in bed year after year, forgetting, EVERYTHING while some nasty nurse changes your diaper....

****lights up another one****

:smoker:

Aaaaaahhhhhh.....


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336462 -

My great-grandmother lived to be 102 years old. I'm not a heavy enough smoker to fight off genes like that. If I die early, it'll be an assassination.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336484 -

I'm hoping I die in the next 10 years.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Jim]
    #5336530 -

jeez, i just re-read this thread, im pessimistic tonight :crazy:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336572 -

I don't afraid of dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336577 -

I'll light one up to that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336581 -

I never met my Mom's parents (they died of lung cancer when she was around 19).. My grandma (Dad's mom) died of emphysema recently..  Almost all of my great uncles and aunts died of lung cancer..

Damn Irish binge drinkers/chain smokers!!

I do feel bad about smoking..when my parents just shake their heads and remind me of everyone in our family.  Oh well. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336684 -

The more I think about it, the closer the end should be for me  :crazy:


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Jim]
    #5336687 -

/me lights one up


im sure ill put a bullet through my head before it gets to cancer


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336688 -

i'm banking on some sort of organ failure man, most likely the liver at this point. but as the new york lottery says "hey you never know"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Vulture]
    #5336690 -

I would join the army in hopes of dying, but they won't take me.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Jim]
    #5336696 -

GratefulJim said:
I would join the army in hopes of dying, but they won't take me.



skydiving accident? If i die in some freak way thats how id like to go.



SPLATT. :grin:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336699 -

no way.

that would be too intense for me.

i could never jump out of a plane.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Jim]
    #5336705 -

no plane, Halo jump. Hot air balloon, 20m in the stratuphere.

20minute freefall going the speed of sound.


:cool:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: sui]
    #5336729 -

mauled by a bear would be fun.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Jim]
    #5336967 -

I plan on walking by a fence covered in vines, and the vines will reach out and grab me, pulling me in towards the chain link fence. I'll be all, "What the fuck? No!!!!" and everyone will stand around, not helping as usual.

Then, I'll be pulled through and come out the other side in 2"x2" elgr cubes, diagonal style. It'd be like that resident evil movie, but crappier and without laser precision.

Everyone standing around would have to spend the rest of their lives regretting that they didn't help me, and weren't man enough to fight some plants.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 year suicide plan. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5336979 -

elgr said:
I plan on walking by a fence covered in vines, and the vines will reach out and grab me, pulling me in towards the chain link fence. I'll be all, "What the fuck? No!!!!" and everyone will stand around, not helping as usual.

Then, I'll be pulled through and come out the other side in 2"x2" elgr cubes, diagonal style. It'd be like that resident evil movie, but crappier and without laser precision.

Everyone standing around would have to spend the rest of their lives regretting that they didn't help me, and weren't man enough to fight some plants.




:grin:  :thumbup:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Thompson probably planned suicide"
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 2,991 21 02/23/05 08:06 PM
by Learyfan
* Predicition: the rate of emphysema (or something) will increase sharply in the near future
( 1 2 3 all )
the bizzle 3,621 53 12/30/09 04:23 PM
by MuddinPede
* easiest method of suicide?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Razman 10,877 70 02/24/05 03:38 PM
by Woland
* What are your plans for 4/20
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomFan 4,935 45 04/19/04 12:15 AM
by Phencyclidine
* April 20 CherryBomM 824 14 04/19/05 03:35 PM
by thepodman
* 20 Questions
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 7,189 75 10/28/05 10:18 PM
by MOTH
* If you chose suicide...
( 1 2 all )
Adden 4,878 35 04/03/05 01:35 PM
by Locus
* Canada suicide hotline to open only from 9 to 5 RandalFlagg 1,052 7 05/27/05 09:41 AM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,120 topic views. 3 members, 87 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.