Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3597631 -

ad nauseum


--------------------
live free or die

Edited by WoodsCall (12/27/10 01:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3597679 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

I'm a man

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

I'm a semiprofessional guitarist

3. What is your biggest fear?

To end up my days alone.

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

Usually the funnier  and lazier way  :crazy:

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

Peace of soul

6. What is your most treasured possession?

Myself.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

I get angry very easily.

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

I've got a fetish for certain clothes, black mini-skirts and so...  :tongue:

9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

I love to give and get head  :crazy2:

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

"It's not your fault"

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.

Umm... hard one... A photograph session with my g/f as model  :heart:

12. Are you the jealous type?

No, but sometimes I tend to be over-protective  :frown:

13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

My girlfriend. I don't know how I always end up doing what she wants  :tongue:

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

Giving me birth and a wonder full childhood.

15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

Go live in the loneliest place I could find with my g/f, and live there in nature...

16.When was the last time you cried?

A few weeks ago, when I had an argument with my mother.

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

Everyday when I'm with my g/f and "by friends surrounded".

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

Hell yeah, my friends call me "Shirt-less man"!!!

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

Get really angry and shout to a girl to stop bothering me.

20. Are you happy?

Mostly... I'd say enough  :smirk:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3597744 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

I'm a guy

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

I have never tripped

3. What is your biggest fear?

Loosing the one I love the most in this world

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

Safe mostly unless I know I can take the shortcut and do it well.

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

Love from another, which I currently have, but didn't for a long time

6. What is your most treasured possession?

My Girlfriend

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

I can be very indecisive.

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

I am extremely Kinky, not that any of you wanted to know that I'm just answering these damn questions

9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

Nobody has ever been able to make me have an orgasm by giving me head

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

That I'm happy

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.

Go on an adventre across the U.S.

12. Are you the jealous type?

No / Yes ... Depends

13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

My Love

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

Someone once changed my life!

15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

Go on a sabatticle

16.When was the last time you cried?

I don't cry

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

Every day when I'm with my girlfriend

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

no ... I'm fat as the OTDrs put it

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

When I was much, much smaller in size me and a few guy friends and a buncha female friends stripped and ran through the middle of campus, then me and one of the girls stopped and made out and got caught by a security gaurd. We ran away though.

20. Are you happy?


No


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: JettaJay]
    #3598084 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

I've got brown hair and eyes

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

I'm learning kung fu.

3. What is your biggest fear?
Death before I achieve my goals.

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

Safe route.

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

Enlightenment. Mastery of the arts.

6. What is your most treasured possession?

Computer

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

Self-injury (picking scabs)

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

A chick taking the initiative sexually is HOT

9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

Quality of Sex > Quantity of Sex

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

I don't like lies, though sometimes I have to tell them.

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.

Mountain climbing.

12. Are you the jealous type?

No

13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

Coffee

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

Told me I was perfect.

15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

Laugh at everything in the world.

16.When was the last time you cried?

Can't remember... approaching a couple years.

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

When I smoked weed last night

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

Mostly

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

Head butting friends

20. Are you happy?

Yes


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3598193 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.
I can type.


2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.
I've been in pain for a week now.


3. What is your biggest fear?
I will have to work for the rest of my life.



4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?
the sketchy, borderline illegal route.



5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?
1337 h4X00r sk1LLz.............nah, to be content.


6. What is your most treasured possession?
myself



7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?
go off on rants

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.
i shave?


9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.
I love girls?



10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
"I'm alright thanks"



11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.
play music with buness



12. Are you the jealous type?
yea, i try not to be



13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?
a tom waits album


14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?
told me to never change.


15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
become a hermit, in the forest.


16.When was the last time you cried?
a month ago?



17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?
summer 2000


18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
yea

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.
ugly girls.

20. Are you happy?
im some what content

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3598310 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.
I'm a smartass

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.
I was adopted by Japanese parents

3. What is your biggest fear?
...my biggest fear is of being afraid.

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?
I am the shortcut king...

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?
My Mother...alive.

6. What is your most treasured possession?
My Dog and my 4x4....in that order.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?
Bite my nails.

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.
I love going down on a woman...almost more than sex itself.


9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.
I'm a man-whore.

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
That I'm too sick to make it to work. :wink:

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.
Surf in Shark infested waters in Fiji

12. Are you the jealous type?
Depends on the girl...If I trust her then I'm not jealous.


13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?
A 'sure' thing.

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?
Put me up for adoption.

15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
A naked snow angel on my neighbours front yard...

16.When was the last time you cried?
About 2 months ago...when my mother died.

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?
New Years Eve...might have been the "E" though. :wink:

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
Sure

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.
Puked on a Penthouse Pet while on a date.

20. Are you happy?
Right now?...yes...but that could change in a heartbeat.


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: Rono]
    #3598671 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

I'm an online addict

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

My middle name in Silver

3. What is your biggest fear?

Spiders, the dark, and being alone forever

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

depends how much gas I have, and whether I'm running late.

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

I want my sister to be healthy.

6. What is your most treasured possession?

A picture frame with pictures of me and my dad.  he passed away when i was 6.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

assume the worst, and overanalyze everything.

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

I cant get off on top.  that pisses me off  :mad2:

9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

noone knows much about my sex life.  :shrug:

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

I prefer to be honest.

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again

I'm racking my brain, but most stuff I cant wait to do again, I've done more than once

12. Are you the jealous type?

yes.

13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

my sister

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

my best friend ariel gave me $2500 to put a deposit on an apartment.  I would have been screwed without her.

15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

go to mexico and swim with dolphins.

16.When was the last time you cried?

Last night watching I Am Sam.

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

last time i woke up next to my boy

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

eh, not completely

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

When I was like 16 I got drunk and fell asleep after a party, on my front porch because I couldnt make it up the 6 steps to get into my parents house.  Only it turned out to be the neighbors house...not mine. whooops.

20. Are you happy?

In general, I have been lately.  But right now I'm kind of impatient.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3598888 -

Quote:
Desiree said:

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

I'm a man


2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

I like parts of the Native american culture a lot.


3. What is your biggest fear?

The humans destroying more and more of mother earth. Its more reality but my fear is that nothing will be left....


4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

Depends, mostly the shortcut... ;P


5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

I thought safety for your children? :wink:
Nothing, but a son would be nice... :laugh:


6. What is your most treasured possession?

I dont posess my children. It would be my house but actually that possesions dont mean very much to me in the end.


7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

I can be an insultive hothead.


8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

Talked about all sexual things ive been through, nothing that nobody knows.


9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

I give good head, (obvious with those lips :lol: ) I like sex a lot in many forms and positions... :laugh:


10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

Everything ok? "Yes Im fine what about you"


11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.

Another trio with 2 sensual women... :thumbup:


12. Are you the jealous type?

Not the type but can be jealous.


13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

Sweden


14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

My friends not fucking my ex when she was begging for sex at them. They send her away. They showed to be great guys.


15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

Hmz what is crazy?


16.When was the last time you cried?

Today, a little bit, when the golden globe awards came and someone who won it gave it away to the guy he respected so much. It was a sincere gesture from the heart. Always touching....


17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

Almost everyday.


18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

Depends, on the beach no problemo.


19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

I threatend someone with a knife once when Iwas 17 or so. Afterwards I was disgusted by myself. Not really embarrased but I am seldom that.


20. Are you happy?

Yes


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got these questions from Desiree on the Shroomery. I thought lets answer them :lol: .




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3599010 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

I'm 25

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

I have mild "pectus excavatum".

3. What is your biggest fear?

The fear of being forgotten

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

Shortcut

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

Some descent friends in LA

6. What is your most treasured possession?

My brain

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

Letting opportunities pass because I'm afraid of the work driving me psychyo. I think I partially use weed to keep myself from taking on some projects.

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

Been caught by roommate buttttt nekkid on my apartment floor with g/f

9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

I haven't gotten laid in over a year

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

"Aight mom, later, I'm going to crash over (insert name here)'s."

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.

Skiing

12. Are you the jealous type?

Yes

13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

sex

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

Just being my friend, that's all it takes

15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

Flyinto the east coast for a weekend

16.When was the last time you cried?

Over a year ago.. g/f dumped me. Yea yea yea.. That's the emo in me. Also had to do with the fact that I moved 3000 miles from all my friends.

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

The last time I took an ativan 2 years ago

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

not really

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

Called my g/f a junkie and ended up in the hospital later that night. I don't remember any of it.

20. Are you happy?

Not really. But I'm very patient and hopeful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3599272 -

I've decided to change a couple of my answers. I'm very indecisive but after reading all your replies, I've thought a little differently about some things. So I just wanted to add some more stuff, also I'm bored. :tongue:


Answer if you dare. :wink:
I've included my answers.


1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

(was: I'm a girl) I'm friendly

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

(was: I'm Native American)I'm a workaholic

3. What is your biggest fear?

That my kids may get hurt.

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

Depends, mostly the safe.

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

(was: A soul mate) enlightenment

6. What is your most treasured possession?

(was: My children)I realized that some may have taken possesion the wrong way. So I'll make it a more material possesion which in no way compares to my children but like I said, this is a material possesion and it would be my MAC lip glass, in nymphette. Yes, it's called lip glass and I cannot live without it.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

I can be very indecisive.

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

:grin: that's for the special one to find out!

9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

I give good head, and only the special ones know that! :wink:

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

(was: That I'm happy being single...though sometimes I am happy enough.)<--huh? I don't even remember what that meant. :confused:
I'm okay is usually the only dishonest thing I tell people.

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.

(was: Repelling(I think that's what it was called)
Scared the shit out of me, but I'd do it again.)
Once I went hiking for a week in Nevada. It was awesome! I'd most def. do it again.

12. Are you the jealous type?

No

13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

(was:Cheese) My man...when I have one.  :tongue:

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

Someone once changed my life!

15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

(was:Run away) I'd take a year off and buy a huge bus and take a road trip picking up any shroomerites who want to come along for the ride.

16.When was the last time you cried?

(was:Today, when I closed a chapter in my life.)Last night.

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

(was: I spent a wonderful moment with someone special about 4 months ago. For a week I didn't care about anything in the world...just me and him and the moment.)

Back in Dec. when I spent an amazing weekend with a shroomerite!

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

no

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

I passed out in front of a group of friends and woke up puking all over myself. I think I was 16 then.

20. Are you happy?

Yes


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3599680 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

I'm a nice person.

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

Red is my favorite color.

3. What is your biggest fear?

Finding out that murderous ghosts do exist.

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

I guess the shortcut, but my shortcut is always worked out before taken.

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

Silence.

6. What is your most treasured possession?

(I have children, but I don't own them) My audio equipment.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

Acting differend then I actually am.

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

None of your beezwax..

9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

Pussy melts in my mouth..  :smirk:

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

I have no idea..

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.

Nothing.

12. Are you the jealous type?

Would depend on the actual situation.

13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

Euphoria.

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

Make me happy when I felt like shit.

15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

Run away

16. When was the last time you cried?

When I saw all those people face death during the Tsunami.

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

The last time I smoked some weed.

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

no

19.Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

I drove off thinking I looked cool, then fell over my motorbike (don't ask me how  :grin:) it landed on my leg.. Then I screamed at my bud: THE GAS! HURRY IT'S LEAKING GAS!

20. Are you happy?

No.


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions- my comment [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3599726 -

6. What is your most treasured possession?

My mind.

--------------------

I wanted to say this as well, and I think people who say this spend way to much time inside they're heads..  :grin:

But we're cool.  :cool:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions- my comment [Re: Fliquid]
    #3605853 -

Fliquid said:
6. What is your most treasured possession?

My mind.

--------------------

I wanted to say this as well, and I think people who say this spend way to much time inside they're heads..  :grin:

But we're cool.  :cool:




:thumbup:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions- my comment [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4865353 -

I've always liked this thread. It's been a while since I last posted in this.
I know there are lots of new people so I thought I'd bump this.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4865373 -

Desiree said:
9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

I give good head, and only the special ones know that!



I literally said "oh!!!" out loud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 Questions [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4865425 -

1.Tell me something obvious about yourself.

I try very hard to get you (and you and you and you) to like me. 

2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.

I once ate bowlfuls of moist sand every day for about six months.  I had pica. 

3. What is your biggest fear?

That I will not fulfill my destiny. 

4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?

Most of the time the short cut...if I can do it. 

5. What is the one thing you want most that money can't buy?

To see my book in print. 

6. What is your most treasured possession?

My story

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do most often?

Allow myself to become depressed and unmotivated. 

8.Tell me something sexually that nobody knows.

I wish my husband would rough me up in bed more.  He's a very gentle spirit.  And I am more of a savage.  We are teaching one another stuff. 

9. Tell me something about you sexually that everybody knows.

Most people know this.  I have a sneezing fetish. 

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?

"I'm fine."  I'm convincing because I smile.  :smile:

11. Name something you've done once and can't wait to do it again.

:heart:  Attend a Shroomery gathering.  :heart: 

12. Are you the jealous type?

I'm more of the "obsessive worrier." 

13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?

Myself. 

14. What is the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

My best friend Kristi gave me my first illegal drug ever, Ecstasy.  It made my life do a 180 and it helped me start to change.

15.If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?

It depends on what you mean by "crazy."  The options are unlimited. 

16.When was the last time you cried?

Four hours ago, after getting home from work.  The animal abuser is still there. 

17.When was the last time you felt good and nothing else mattered?

I don't remember the last time.  Things have mattered very much to me lately. 

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?

If I could put paint on my body, yes.  If not, no. 

19. Name something embarrassing that you did while drunk.

Got smashed on my then-boyfriends first date with me and pissed all over his BMW's leather seats. 

20. Are you happy?

I am operating within normal parameters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question...
( 1 2 all )
ZenBhikku 4,596 22 08/22/03 12:16 AM
by ThEGrEaTBeLoW
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,185 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* $20 for free!!!.............. Bullfrog1 996 6 01/24/03 01:48 PM
by Anonymous
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,549 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,025 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* Question about the new Snoop Dogg show...... LearyfanS 1,852 14 06/17/03 01:46 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,189 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.