Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good?
    #528238 - 01/22/02 12:53 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Well the whiney-assed liberals are bitching and complaining about how the cowards..er taliban prisoners treatment. How many libbys on this site agree? If so why? Personally i think they are being treated too good and should at least be poked with a sharp stick.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #528244 - 01/22/02 01:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

errr. Wasn't there some geneva convention re: prisoner treatment or something?
fuck it. This war is never gonna end, so they will never be released. They do not need a trial, I say we just send them to Allah fed-ex style.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: PGF]
    #528251 - 01/22/02 01:06 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

****errr. Wasn't there some geneva convention re: prisoner treatment or something? ***

yep..their is a proper whay to treat prisoners of war according to the geneva convention...and quite honestly they are getting more than is promised to them

****This war is never gonna end, so they will never be released. ***

I don't want them to be released..they're fucking cowards

****They do not need a trial, I say we just send them to Allah fed-ex style. ****

that's after we poke em with a stick

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisiblePGF
square

#528263 - 01/22/02 01:21 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

ok as long as the stick is metal and glowing red hot.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
    #528274 - 01/22/02 01:32 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I saw on television that they were already being poked by sticks. Did anyone else see that? It is a custom that the officials are allowed to do. Beat those damn native pashtuns for being there and shit. Plenty of taliban were poked by hot metal sticks as well, all that torture and shit, that is the main job of the cia there. Still though what did you hear about their treatment? I only heard that the prisoners were being shipped to cuba. That sounds odd to me. Since we consider Cuba a terrorist state. So I guess their are different kinds of terrorists, the ones we can trust, and vice versa.

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: nugsarenice]
    #528292 - 01/22/02 01:51 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Pretty much the entire EU is complaining that the US is not following the Geneva Convention, that's who's complaining. As far as them being sent to Cuba, there's a US base that's been there since the US helped remove the Spanish from Cuba. The place where they're being sent is controled by the US, so it's not as if Castro has a lot to say about it. Although I tend to agree with Castro that if the US is serious about fighting terrorism, we need to shut down the groups in Florida that are trying to do similiar things in Cuba. While we may not agree/like Castro, it's the government and the US is supporting(or at least allowing) terrorists against a recognized government.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#528312 - 01/22/02 02:00 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

****Still though what did you hear about their treatment? ****

They were saying that they were forced to kneel all day when in fact it was a still picture that showed them on their knees between being transported..a picture is worth a thousand lies.

I'm all for torture because you know damn well they would torture us...i'd also feed them pork and not tell them which direction mecca is..ha

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
    #528332 - 01/22/02 02:45 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

For a start they are only suspected criminals, they have yet to stand trial. When they do it will be before a military tribunal, maybe the US legal system isn't up to the job of convicting them. Also the US government has stated that the Geneva convention does not apply in their case, as they are 'unlawfull combatants' rather than prisoners of war. The photographs of them kneeling down clearly show them undergoing a form of torture. They were wearing blindfolds, earmuffs, breathing masks and large mittens - i.e. they could'nt see, hear, smell or touch. This is the sort of technique that was used in Eastern Europe in the cold war to soften up captives before interogation. Quite a big fuss of that photograph was made in Europe, as MokshaMan said, however later emerged that they were only treated like that on arrival, and a Britsh prisoner later reportedly said he had 'no complaints' about his treatment...according to the UK Foreign Office.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: mm.]
    #528346 - 01/22/02 03:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

****The photographs of them kneeling down clearly show them undergoing a form of torture. ****

kneeling is torture? Man the EU must really be wimpy...where is the torture..is a person being held on bond a form or torture since it has not been proven that they were guilty?

****They were wearing blindfolds, earmuffs, breathing masks and large mittens - i.e. they could'nt see, hear, smell or touch.****

They were wearing blindfolds: this is not torture and this is done to avoid uprisings..perfectly legal

They were wearing Earmuffs: Have you ever flown in a C-130? It's extremely load and the US soldiers wear the same thing..sorry no torture here.

Breathing nasks: One of the prisoners bite a soldier therefor is perfectly fine.

Large mittens: So What?

****This is the sort of technique that was used in Eastern Europe in the cold war to soften up captives before interogation. ***

ha ha ha ..no it's not..your nutty

****and a Britsh prisoner later reportedly said he had 'no complaints' about his treatment...according to the UK Foreign Office. ****

Then what was the point of your post?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
    #528367 - 01/22/02 03:24 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Sensory deprivation is a form of torture, however in this case the media over-reacted, as I said.

Originally posted by Innvertigo: "I'm all for torture because you know damn well they would torture us..."

I thought we were meant to be more civilised then them?

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: mm.]
    #528382 - 01/22/02 03:48 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I did not know that Castro let the military bases of the united states stay after he took power in the form of an evil communist dictatorship. And the fact that he is going to allow taliban prisoners to be imprisoned on his island is odd. Because for all we know he could have funded them, or allies of this terrorist group. Maybe that is the plan, to bring the prisoners there, and then they will admit they were paid by cubans. And we will nuke the whole island, and then the terrorism will finally be over.

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
    #528400 - 01/22/02 04:09 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Castro like any leader is concerned about his legacy, he wants for the "communist" regime to continue after his death. If it does not his image will be soiled and ruined much like Lenin's(not saying he wasn't a "bad" man, just that under a communist government he was viewed more positively) has been. Castro is too old to worry about trying to destroy the US, besides he takes far too much pleasure in moking the US. Castro also seems to be trying at least half heartedly to form a better relationship with the US in the face of terrorism. It would help him(and his brother, who is next in line) if the US were to crack down on anti-Castro groups in the US. Plus the base is a constant source of income for his government(I mean come on his largest trading partner is Canada... how good can the country be doing). The embargo by the US on Cuba has gone past its usefulness and should be ended. Although I don't agree with the government in power, since the demise of the USSR Cuba no longer represents a real danger for the US. Nuking the island would be foolish since the US has a strategic base on it.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: MokshaMan]
    #528439 - 01/22/02 05:18 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

In their own country they would be pokes, tortured and blead slowly to death. In our country they get a aily tobaco ration and three square meals...

We dont even treat our nations homeless as good....

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: MokshaMan]
    #528470 - 01/22/02 06:13 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Comparing Lenin to Castro is wrong. When people think of lenin they think of his corrupt rule. The starvation and the general disparity of the nation. So the people turned to who? Noone, they had only their government and their faith in communism to achieve a better state. When you see the cuban country and how it has changed since Castro took power. You can see how the country has changed for the better. Why don't you compare some notes from CIA factbook from spanish rule, to american rule, and then to Castro rule. You will see only a slight change in economic condition from the spanish to american, and then you will see a sharp curve that represents a third world country being turned into a first world country in matter of 40 years due to industrialization of the nation which even america could use in this day. The embargo was the u.s. way of explaining to their public that they did no wrong in governing their country, and that they should seek democracy alike them. Which is dangerous, democracy is dangerous, otherwise Afghanistan would have it. But so is dictatorship, and I don't trust who is being placed in power in Afghanistan. I think the country will return to the opium center of the world. More money in offshore accounts for the leader and who else is in on it. And more american money in the hands of poor afghanistan farmers. And how is that moving toward ending the drug war? I can expect some midgrade heroin to start moving the streets. All good though right. Cheaper heroin.

InvisiblePGF
square

#528696 - 01/22/02 10:55 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

We've been leasing that part of Cuban for a long time.
We pay in gold coins each month, believe it or not.
It's well barracaded from the general Cuban population.

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#528703 - 01/22/02 11:04 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i used to live in guantanamo bay cuba. i had a clear view (from a distance) of this place. i had a really crappy car too, and when i used to fix stuff on it, i would race it down this long road right in front of my neighborhood. and usually i would make it to the end and drive by these exact same 'prisoner camps'. everything after that was off limits and soldiers in full gear with machine guns would drive up in decked out hummers and interrogate you right there on the spot for why you were there.
this place is just 'bushy' type desert and shit and being out there at night isn't really that bad. during the day, it gets hot, but not unbearable hot. these prisoners are NOT being mistreated. i know this for a fact. the 'prisons' were basically my front yard, about 2 football fields away from my front door. i have pictures of cuba if you want me to put in the effort to try and post them here.....

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: felix]
    #528741 - 01/22/02 11:40 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

It would be cool if you posted some pictures of Cuba. What did you think of the situation in Cuba. Did you think most people were Pro Castro or Anti Castro. I have never been there, but only have read statistics of the current cuban economy. With all the media around the Elian Gonzalez case, one can only assume that Castro was a evil corrupt dictator, and in need of urgent assasination.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#528750 - 01/22/02 11:51 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

there is a mile-wide mine field around the whole perimeter of guantanamo bay's installation. no one is allowed on or off the base except for 'contracted' workers, who commute through heavily guarded walkways between the 'real' cuba and 'america's' cuba. i think i've already devulged enough information about my existence on this base.

the whole place is like a little town...neighborhoods..stores..restaruants and all this other shit. i hated the place..and so did all my friends. i'll go try to find some pictures. i know i have one pic that is right out my front window somewhere....

for some reason the shroomery is really slow for me right now, so it might take a while.....

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisiblePGF
square

Re: Taliban Prisoners...Is death too good? [Re: felix]
    #528907 - 01/23/02 07:26 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

If you post those pics, you could get looked at for espionage and treason.
Then, we'll have to send you to the prison and poke you with sticks.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#528926 - 01/23/02 07:51 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I just widdled a nice stick to do some pokin'

Let the pokin' begin..ha ha

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates