Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
lsd + messing around with keyboard
    #5178847 -



:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:


--------------------


Edited by deff (09/20/11 05:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: deff]
    #5180833 -

very nice. im guessing youve been playing keyboard for a while :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: pH_]
    #5181040 -

that third track is killer :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: Notell]
    #5182995 -

haha I started "losing consciousness" at parts of the third track, bet you can guess where :cool: (I was really high heh).

and I've been playing for about 2 years, though I can't read music worth crap


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: deff]
    #5183020 -

very cool man!  I really like that :mushroom2:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: barfightlard]
    #5185043 -

Very nice. It inspires me to go play my keyboard for the first time since I was 6.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: michael_lifshitz]
    #5189496 -

DUDE! I love this, I really didn't think I was going to, but I do.

Would you mind if I sampled some of this?

I'm not making any money off of it, I just like to use small parts of songs. Also to play before/after. a show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #5190102 -

Wow, that's soooo good man. I have to get a keyboard, for times like that. Thanks a lot for sharing!


--------------------
things that are oooobvious...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: Kurenchai]
    #5190638 -

yeah, sure, go nuts :cool:

if you're adding it to an official recording er something, just put my name in the credits maybe, I dunno, don't need to do that even

:mushroom2:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: deff]
    #5191946 -

hey man, i just happened to go through this forum and i saw this and i love it! +5 shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: deff]
    #5192174 -

i like the third one the best it is sooo good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: p4kSouL]
    #5192864 -

what synth/sounds/samples are you using and what did you record this in? nice pieces, thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: dubbyah]
    #5193198 -

uhm the first two are the standard grand piano tones for the keyboard and the third is called 'Sweet Suprano'.

these were just recorded straight from my electric keyboard to my computer via a line-out cable, with a generic sound recording program, called umm... Audacity. (no editing)

:cool:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: deff]
    #5196293 -

yea i just recently got a new piano, i plan on enjoying it my next trip. great


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lsd + messing around with keyboard [Re: Cloud9]
    #5196301 -

Hrm... server is being lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone here play the piano/keyboard? freddurgan 1,243 11 07/30/04 11:56 AM
by Edame
* Computer recording w/ keyboard
( 1 2 all )
abhi 3,149 20 09/20/04 07:11 PM
by abhi
* learning to jam (keyboard) question_for_joo 647 4 03/11/04 10:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* question for keyboard players/electronic musicians question_for_joo 716 3 08/02/05 04:29 AM
by Zen Peddler
* question on keyboard effect peacinanarchy 522 2 08/03/03 10:24 PM
by Blastrid
* Anyone any good keyboard/piano programs? adamj 429 0 10/02/04 07:24 PM
by adamj
* Attn Keyboard players. Jim 1,260 14 03/12/05 08:47 AM
by Locus
* Re: Toshiba Laptop with Keyboard Problems parah 1,664 1 04/18/00 02:54 PM
by LuciferX

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,149 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.