Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Kratom Dosage
    #5187469 -

Whats happening everyone, I'll be trying kratom (super prem. powder) for the first time probaly tomarrow. I do have a slight opium tolerance, so I was wondering what you fine folks would recomend for a first time? I'm looking for a medium to maybe a heavy experience. Any suggestions are appreciated. Oh yeah, I plan on parachuting it. Thanx,
Gobbs  :grin:


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (01/16/06 03:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #5187476 -

Depends alot on the person, I can take 10g and barely feel anything.
Start at 7 I would say. Don't go too far, lots of puking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Jaeger]
    #5187483 -

Puking like hangover puking, or like opiate puking. Not that one is better than the other, lol.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #5187544 -

Not as bad as hangover puking, but bad none the less. Tastes bad going down, and up.
But it killed the experience very quickly, all effects quickly ceased.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Jaeger]
    #5187568 -

Hmmmm.... Would you even recomend doing it, better yet, would you do it again?


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #5187646 -

too expensive for me now, the grower doubled prices a couple months ago.
I never got much out of it, tried both commercial and premium, 3 different vendors never got much until I went too far.
But many enjoy it, so give it a go!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Jaeger]
    #5187676 -

I have a source at $8 an ounce for mixed leaves plus shipping. PM me for it. This seems reasonable to me.

I dosed 9 grams with a 5 gram booster my first time..

Read my report here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5187720 -

I will try it again, and I picked up a kratom cutting that is doing well :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5187739 -

How do you prepare the raw leaves man?


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #5187747 -

Eat, or chew :smile:
I have not tried it yet, but I have read that it is a far more efficient way.  (More potent)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Jaeger]
    #5187751 -

More effecient than tea I suppose? I have read that if you take the powder and eat it straight, or open capsules its stronger than tea. But thats just what I read.


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #5187758 -

I prepare dry leaves by crumbling them with my hand and removing the main leave veins. It would be better use a coffee grinder if you have one, a blender may work as well. I just eat them roughly crumbled since it does not make any mess. It is no worse than eating any other dried leaf would be I think, but some people find it unbearable. Last time I tried it by chasing it with a caramel mocha drink worked great.

I've heard mixed reviews about tea. It usually takes more kratom to make a dose of tea than taking raw leaves. The stuff is so cheap I don't think it really matters you should just stick with personal preference. I don't like making a mess in the kitchen when I could just eat the kratom outright.

Edited by rawtoxic (01/16/06 04:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5187771 -

So this is just regular commercial leaf? And for you a good dose is about 9 g's? With a little booster. Cool, thanx for the help guys!


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (01/16/06 04:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #5187836 -

Cap it, or mix it with applesauce :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Jaeger]
    #5187880 -

I get 'Mixed Leaf' which supposely has leafs of all potencies. I can get the powder that you have but it is a little more and only made of premium of leaves.

Try maybe 7g's and have 3g booster ready plus maybe more. Remember you can always take more later.

Have fun man.

If you have caps sitting around, I would use them as it is easier than swallowing leaves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5187923 -

Awesome. But if the primo leaf is a mix for around $13 (including shipping) for 28 gs and the primo powder is say $20 (incliding shipping )for 10 g's is'nt about the same in price. Or is the powder not that much better?


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (01/16/06 05:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #5188180 -

Gobblin: I am not an experienced enough user to make such conclusions sorry man. It is my general opinion the extracts are not worth the extra money. But powder is really hard to say. I was looking at the mixed leaves I get and supposely the purple ones are better but I don't really know.

Having the kratom already powdered saves you a preparation step, which is definately a bonus.

From my source they claim:
Alkaloid Content:
New Mixed Grade Comm'l Leaves: Lowest - 65mg per 25gms)
Premium Powder Avg. 170mg per 25gms

They sell powder at $20.00 for 28g's + $4 ship.
And mixed leaf ounces are $8.00 + $4 ship.

You probably get a little more alkoids with the Powder if you do the math.

Edit: Fixed wording.

Edited by rawtoxic (01/16/06 06:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5189197 -

7 is alot for me


--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: the man]
    #5190640 -

Hmm, I have been wanting to try kratom for a while. However, an odd allergy holds me back.

See, Im allergic to raw plants, not just fruits and vegetables, but any live plant. Its an anaphylactic response of vertigo, esophogeal swelling, itching of mucous membranes, and a "pit" in the stomach that feels like it cant be helped, similar to a shellfish or peanut allergy. It has to be processed by heat for me to eat it, at least pasteurization, as I can drink fruit juices, and eat stews and soup.

I believe this precipitated some strong reactions with HBWR, MG, and possible Psilocybe Cubensis, even though it is a fungi, not a plant. When I make extractions of these substances, the harmful effects are mitigated.

IN SHORT, are there any reliable kratom dosage methods which do not involve ingestion of raw leaf matter?


--------------------
On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an
individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of
thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express
CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole.

http://www.OrganicPharming.com - Ethno Shopping Portal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kratom Dosage [Re: InjectTruth]
    #5190661 -

Making an aqueous extraction...it's not the most consistent method but it can work. Get your ground leaf, simmer it in water with a bit of something for acidity (eg. lemon juice)...needs to simmer for 30mins - 1h, then filter the leaf, simmer it again in new water, strain, combine the two liquid portions and simmer until the desired volume is achieved.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Anno Anonymous 728 1 09/03/05 06:31 PM
by Fluxburn
* Please Submit Kratom Dosages And Preparations Lifenergy 4,575 11 11/03/05 12:57 PM
by schmutzen
* Kratom - Dosage without a scale SourceLimit 6,611 7 01/07/05 01:02 PM
by mjshroomer
* Post deleted by Administrator Anonymous 1,163 6 01/18/04 10:05 PM
by Anonymous
* "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom
( 1 2 all )
whitegreyhat 5,744 24 05/15/05 10:06 AM
by whitegreyhat
* Kratom in capsuls EvilEwok 1,439 12 12/31/04 07:25 AM
by GrendL
* How much kratom can you handle? Fluxburn 2,097 14 05/14/05 03:36 PM
by Locus
* Experience Report: The Wonderful World of Kratom!
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 6,707 21 10/22/04 07:07 AM
by UnderTheRose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
3,599 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.