Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: Locus]
    #4176044 -

Wow i didnt know iamshaman's kratom was so weak. Their's contains a total of 17mg's of alkaloids per 20 grams of leaf for the regular grade. Our regular grade contains 65 mg's per 25 Grams. Big difference. Iam doesnt list the amount of alkaloids on the premium so i cant comment on that. Our Premium has 170 mg's per 25 grams.


--------------------
Shaman's Palace
FREE Gift's with EVERY ORDER !!
QUICK shipping !10% Shroomery Member Discount!
www.ShamansPalace.com
Questions - Sales@Shamanspalace.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #4176220 -

ok next time I buy kratom I will buy from you, shamans place and I will tell you if it is stronger than iamshaman or other sources. I mean, I don't ever trust what a salesman says sorry to headbutt you all the way to the finish line.

I don't understand why you need this super kratom then. Making a tea of kratom with a table spoon or two is plenty powerful. If you are consuming the material orally, either by capsules or just straight in your mouth slammed by water it is even more powerful then making a tea. I mean, it is not like almost overdosing on oxy but it is comfortably pleasing. I guess if you want to puke, since you can't kill yourself with kratom, then buy this super kratom and take two tablespoons and be on the floor dizzy about to pass out right? I mean you are boosting about how much better it is but I don't get why it needs to be better.

What I am getting at is the shittiest kratom is plenty good enough. Just put two tablespoons of the weakest kratom in the world in a french press or a tea strainer, steep for 3 minutes or whatever and drink. The effects should be full blown by 10 minutes tops.


--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: Fluxburn]
    #4176258 -

I can understand your statement. Trust needs to be earned . In any type of business . Dont worry about it :smile:

The thing about the super and premium is bigger better more , People want a better product in a smaller amount. Like kratom extract. You have to use less material to get the desired effects .
This also go's with all things, not just botanical's . people want faster more compact car's, Smaller yet more advanced computer's . Camera's the size of a watch . Its all about the consumer. What they want the business will bring.  That is my take on the subject . just 2 cent's worth. :smile:


--------------------
Shaman's Palace
FREE Gift's with EVERY ORDER !!
QUICK shipping !10% Shroomery Member Discount!
www.ShamansPalace.com
Questions - Sales@Shamanspalace.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #4176782 -

Ah k, thanks for letting me know man. I may have to try some of your stuff out then so i can corroborate what you've said :smile:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Extra strength" vs. regular kratom [Re: Locus]
    #4177675 -

Well yah you guys are rigth about the volume, but me and my friend both took the kratom from mrkratom and we had a huge headache the a couple hours later and the whole next day. I never felt that before with the other kratom i bought from them. Anyway maybe the alkaloids are different because it is extra strength. But I didnt like it, as i said before the regular strength powdered I tried from them previously was better in my opinion...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Anno Anonymous 728 1 09/03/05 06:31 PM
by Fluxburn
* Eating Kratom vs. making a tea Plok 19,144 19 03/03/05 03:51 AM
by Locus
* Please Submit Kratom Dosages And Preparations Lifenergy 4,575 11 11/03/05 12:57 PM
by schmutzen
* Mitragyna speciosa; Kratom Plant Care Instructions
( 1 2 3 all )
Frappy 30,735 41 11/19/11 12:27 PM
by Ieponumos
* Kratom resin extract sources. OrangeVWCamper 1,708 10 12/10/04 06:39 PM
by OrangeVWCamper
* New Kratom "15x" Extract came in the mail. My initial thoughts compared to other forms. Svperstar 2,193 9 12/04/05 05:42 PM
by Svperstar
* Improving Kratom Ingestion Methods
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DadeMurphy 20,277 63 08/01/09 02:02 AM
by ethnoguy
* Kratom - Dosage without a scale SourceLimit 6,611 7 01/07/05 01:02 PM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
5,744 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.