Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Filter discs Question
    #516255 -

You know those "magic" filter discs that allow air exchange in the mason jars without letting contams in. I was just curious about what so magic about them. Can you buy a similar product at a hardware store? Would coffe filters work? Is there any way that I can obtain these discs without going through the hassle of ordering them? I live in Canada and its a hassle ordering stuff from the states (especially with the exchange rate and customs).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Filter discs Question [Re: Buddha]
    #516282 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Buddha]
    #516389 -

Post deleted by administrator.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Filter discs Question [Re: MicronMagick]
    #516534 -

The problem is that it will cost me $7.50 canadian plus shipping and I dont have a credit card or paypal so I'd have to send cash and I'm sketchy about sending cash in the mail. Plus I'd probably have to wait three weeks to a month, so all in all it becomes a hassle, although If it turns out I really need them I may buy the 100 pack so i'll never have to go through the hassle again.

Thanks for the info though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Micron Magick Filter Discs rock.
( 1 2 all )
anonymoushate 6,454 24 06/03/02 09:50 AM
by Anno
* Mexican Tapalpa prints...not very good
( 1 2 all )
ralphster44 9,451 37 02/03/02 04:47 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Mexican...is this what you want? ralphster44 1,905 13 04/28/02 10:25 AM
by HisStudent
* spacing cakes in the hydra pod? cbull 2,317 15 06/07/02 02:03 PM
by Boppity604
* fish tank heater
( 1 2 all )
phrozendata 4,098 20 11/04/01 01:50 AM
by phrozendata
* My Friends Setup
( 1 2 all )
TeRzMaStA 4,018 30 12/05/01 04:50 PM
by TeRzMaStA
* It says so right in the Mushroom Cultivator carbonhoots 986 4 12/26/01 04:52 PM
by egolesss
* Free source of Tyvek for filters bassplayer74 2,894 9 01/25/02 07:17 PM
by jag192

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,101 topic views. 19 members, 347 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.