Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Is it normal to go through a spiritual type of "cycle" [Re: MOTH]
    #5131627 - 01/02/06 03:15 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Is it normal to go through a spiritual type of "cycle"

yes

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewebster
Manna
Male User Gallery
Re: Is it normal to go through a spiritual type of "cycle" [Re: Icelander]
    #5138634 - 01/04/06 12:48 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

This is definatley something that hits home. My friends and I seem to go through the same "spiritual highs and lows".

I go through stages where I seem to be "unlocking" things a a rapid rate and intensity. Then it seems to always dive off and I feel I get distracted or pulled away.

It is my humble opinion that this happens so that we may put the lessons or information we have been taught or learnt (wether by teacher, plants, or books and internet)to practical use. I also find that some things that didn't make sence at the time, would unfold weeks or months down the road.

I have been on my spiritual journey for two years now, and don't worry, it is perfectly normal. It is a growing process. Thats why we go to school for 14 years, because you can't learn everything all at once. Anyway you guys get what Im tryin to say. When you are ready for your next adventure, it will happen.

Hope you all find your answers in life...and remember there are TWO Forces working in this world, and one of them wants you to fail. Keep your head up, always ask questions, and don't let yourself get confused. Normally when things get a bit crazy and confusing...that is when these breaks happen to clear your thoughts.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Is it normal to go through a spiritual type of "cycle" [Re: webster]
    #5145216 - 01/05/06 10:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

the best way to sustain the fever would be to take everything spiritual with a grain of salt; and at the same time try to understand everything on a level of neutrality.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag