Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Swingers
    #5091813 -

What do you think of this? What's your morale on this?

I personally see it as natural and healthy. Just thought I'd share this with you shroomerites

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051221/SCC_swingersruling_20051221

...so being a swinger if I can find the right woman...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Swingers [Re: Spooge]
    #5092429 -

What is healthy about it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Swingers [Re: DieCommie]
    #5092438 -

Basically there should be no laws against consensual activities. Morality doesn't really have anything to do with it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Swingers [Re: Revelation]
    #5092941 -

To each their own I guess. At least they are being honest with each as opposed to lying and sneaking around town while they are having an affair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Swingers [Re: gregorio]
    #5093260 -

I've swung around a bit.. Most of my friends are super liberal hippy types.. A friend of mines girl friend ended up in my lap naked at a party recently.. Apparently their cool with it.. She told me I should come by sometime and shes really lonely alot.. She lives on the other side of town though or I'd be there now.. I've seen a girl who was seeing someone else while I was seeing some one all consecutively.. It just got too confusing and self destructed..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Swingers [Re: Bhairabas]
    #5093375 -

Bhairabas said:
She lives on the other side of town though or I'd be there now..



dude....the other side of town? how big is your town that thats stopping you?


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Reviving an important moral debate, with a poll and purpose....
( 1 2 3 all )
gumkeegan 5,357 54 07/25/08 04:02 PM
by Simisu
* "Sex" "Swinger" Clubs....ever been?
( 1 2 all )
Snaggletooth 1,972 28 04/06/09 12:51 AM
by cdubbz111
* Anybody have any "swinger" stories?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,295 26 03/04/05 09:07 PM
by Mitchnast
* Shroomerites Anonymous JapaneseEmpress 1,191 17 06/05/08 12:18 PM
by Chemy
* List all of the Shroomerites you have met in real life
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 11,791 116 09/02/08 09:38 PM
by blissedout
* anyone here been to a sex party? swingers etc muddypotter 2,845 18 12/10/08 11:45 PM
by Jufin
* The swinger lifestyle truffleupagus 786 11 09/08/07 06:39 PM
by coda
* 11,700 consecutive sleepless nights
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 3,928 44 02/15/19 12:02 AM
by twighead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
709 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.