Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Shroomerites Anonymous
    #8486349 -

I want to participate in that forum so bad... I didn't realize one could be annoy. on this site. But I'm a newbie, what do you expect right?

I had a few good laughs, and some turn ons in there. Funny how that works out. I really want to thank who ever came up with that idea. In the next few days, I'm sure I will contribute. The sheer honesty just cracks me up. :smile:

I'm feeling quite joyous about that place...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: JapaneseEmpress]
    #8486369 -

It's usually pretty interesting. A lot of jokers in there, though (or so I hope...). I find it very difficult to distinguish between 'real' posts and the not so real 'problems' people confess to having. :shiftyeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: Cameron]
    #8486381 -

It's nice to know other have such a sick and twisted view, and yes some of them you're hoping their not serious. In general I think it's amusing but it also makes me realize, "What a sick world we live in." lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: JapaneseEmpress]
    #8486386 -

it going to be an interesting forum nonetheless.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: Gordy]
    #8486390 -

I just went back there and noticed the number go from 1 to 6 people in 10 min. and there's a post I want to join in on. So much for waiting a few days.

So I LOGGED out and that didn't work to be anonymous. Can someone please explain how a newbie can post without showing the username. Or direct me to a page that talks about it. I don't mind reading...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: JapaneseEmpress]
    #8486458 -

I don't think it's possible to show your user-name in there. You just post (I think... haven't been a newbie for awhile).

:albundy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: Cameron]
    #8486612 -

Yeah you just post and it will be anonymous. Though, the admins can see who you are if they want, because they can ban you from that forum if you break the rules (like reveal another poster's identity).


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: JapaneseEmpress]
    #8487264 -

JapaneseEmpress said:
I just went back there and noticed the number go from 1 to 6 people in 10 min. and there's a post I want to join in on. So much for waiting a few days.

So I LOGGED out and that didn't work to be anonymous. Can someone please explain how a newbie can post without showing the username. Or direct me to a page that talks about it. I don't mind reading...



Nothing you post in Shroomerites Anonymous will have your name attached to it. You always have to be logged in to post anywhere.

Only the administrators can see who you are.

It's a great feature on this board, although a lot of people take it as an opportunity to post pointless, nasty comments they would be afraid to post anywhere else. Be prepared for that and ignore them.

If you have a serious question about health or general well-being, you can also post anonymously in Physical and Mental Well-Being, and inflammatory posts are not tolerated there. You will have to check the "Make this post anonymously" box to be anonymous in that forum.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8487284 -

I didn't know that! That's a nice feature.


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: zouden]
    #8487293 -

Yes, it's great. A lot of people were asking serious questions in S.A. and getting mostly abusive answers.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8487330 -

Thank you to all those who answered above.. MUAH

Yea too bad the admins see who it is...so you never are totally anon. I saw a message about some death of a person like everyone knew this person. I don't know the full story, but that caught my eye. Besides all the pervy stuff.

Being I'm female I caught some insight the other day reading what all the guys beat it to...like the oddest thing they've thought of. Gave me a new perspective. lol

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: JapaneseEmpress]
    #8487357 -

JapaneseEmpress said:
Yea too bad the admins see who it is...so you never are totally anon.



I'd like to reassure you that the only time they bother with that
forum is when someone poses a problem in the forum, they really
dont have time to get around the board and read many of the posts

that and even if they did read, your secrets are safe with them


and I'm not gonna tell you what I've got for wanking material :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: JapaneseEmpress]
    #8487450 -

Quote:
I really want to thank who ever came up with that idea.




Thank you :smile: Shroomerites Anonymous was my brainchild, conceptually loosely based on the Japanese 2channel, the largest website in the world, but Ythan is the one who did all the work and saw it through.

Goooo Ythan :birthday:

Quote:
So I LOGGED out and that didn't work to be anonymous. Can someone please explain how a newbie can post without showing the username. Or direct me to a page that talks about it. I don't mind reading...



If you want to be anonymous, you have to post in Anon, there it is automatic and inescapable.

Personally I'm all for going the extra mile, and that is to have the admins lock themselves out of the loop. It could be done I think, having the forum anonymous for all and the admins being able to ban certain posters from it, without ever seeing the name of whoever got banned, or anyone in fact.

It would require a lot of coding effort though and the admins simply have more pressing matters to tend to than that.

They use it responsibly though, as far as I can tell.

Shroomerites Anonymous, sometimes people post straight from the heart and sometimes its a moral whorehouse, but all in all I'm satisfied with what it has become so far.

What happens if you are fully anonymous? Some feel the urge to be assholes, others open up further than they would otherwise.

It has a bit of the mayhem of the early Internet, which I think is a good thing.

If Anon became something huge we could think of things such as complete anonymity via a Shroomery-operated proxy server and PGP encoding. Given the threats to net neutrality that are in the works, this kind of anonymity one day may have to be extended to the Shroomery entirely.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: Asante]
    #8487473 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
sometimes its a moral whorehouse




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: JapaneseEmpress]
    #8487476 -

Here's a tip:

Making a post like: "I slept with my sister while being spanked by a prostitute now I have AIDS and butt herpes because the whore that spanked me had hand herpes"
^^^Perfectly acceptable^^^

What is unacceptable is quoting pyramids, there is no tolerance for quoting pyramids at all, ZERO TOLERANCE!!!


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: Asante]
    #8488129 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:
I really want to thank who ever came up with that idea.




Thank you Thank you Thank you. Thanks for the smiles and the laughs on that page! :smile: Looking forward to testing this one out... :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: Chemy]
    #8488137 -

Chemy said:
Here's a tip:

Making a post like: "I slept with my sister while being spanked by a prostitute now I have AIDS and butt herpes because the whore that spanked me had hand herpes"
^^^Perfectly acceptable^^^


I call that overshare... LOL but anything pretty much goes in that forum. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomerites Anonymous [Re: JapaneseEmpress]
    #8488152 -

Thats never happened to me, it is however a typical SA post.


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomerites Anonymous
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,417 20 09/14/07 01:58 AM
by TurntableJunky
* *DELETED* Brainiac 740 16 04/06/08 08:31 PM
by fapjack
* I put anonymous on ignore jewunit 912 17 09/08/07 07:44 AM
by Seuss
* Who has the Worst Username? FINAL VOTING
( 1 2 3 all )
mofo 4,989 49 01/20/09 04:47 PM
by Lndrydusting
* what does your username mean?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
moe.phan 13,710 141 01/16/16 04:01 PM
by jokerjon03
* username association thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Bridgeburner 7,758 187 03/26/09 11:34 PM
by BrainChemistry
* Nominate your pick for SHROOMERITE WITH THE WORST SCREEN NAME!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
mofo 12,503 162 01/19/09 10:57 PM
by mofo
* Which shroomerites to you talk to?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 7,670 80 02/07/05 03:26 PM
by BigNerd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,191 topic views. 7 members, 23 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.