Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Morning Glory Preparation *DELETED*
    #5077181 -

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: friggest]
    #5077384 -

I read a book years ago that suggested that one MG seed roughly equalled 1 mike of LSD?

Does anyone know if this is right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: LuciferSam]
    #5077474 -

This is wrong. MG seeds don't contain LSD. That is also a poor comparison because 80-100 MG seeds is not the common dose (where as 80-100 mcg LSD is).

You said 100 olol. Do you mean 100 oliloqui?
Those are (from traditional reports) quite a bit stronger than the average MG seed. 20-70 is the average dose so far as i'e heard, where the average dose for garden varieties can be 400-1000 seeds, so 33 seeds per shot isn't a bad idea if you only plan on taking 1 or 2 shots. You don't want to be drunk and tripping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5077539 -

you may get a mild exp0erience from that amount.but better less than too much imho. gl, let us know how it goes.
o yea strain the liquid a few times, get all that gook out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5078374 -

Lysergic_Milkman said:
This is wrong. MG seeds don't contain LSD.



I didn't say that they did? I was asking if 1 seed was equal to 1 mike of LSD?

Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: LuciferSam]
    #5079486 -

Well, threads in this forum are usually taken quite literally. Please don't take offense.

Now, you did in fact state (although indirectly and probably accidentally) that MG seeds do contain LSD.
You asked if 'one morning glory seed is equal to one microgram of LSD'. The word 'equal' in that context makes the sentence translate literally as "1MG seed=1(mc)g LSD". The best word to use there (in my opinion) would be equivalent, which would translate literally as "1 MG seed equals in some aspect 1 (mc)g LSD, where the 'aspect' variable is the produced effects of the substance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5079742 -

100 seeds isnt very much as I recall. I'm not telling you to do more though. 100 seeds is a nice low starting dose so that you can get used to it b/c its always easy to get more of these guys. I remember one time I ate 50 before I drank. I didnt really trip, but it was a wonderful high on top of my drunkeness. I'm not sure if I did them again, but I took about 10 HBWR and had a good high and then just randomly got up and puked during the night. Be ready for that, b/c I didnt think it would happen to me, but it just snuck up on me like 3 or 4 hours after eating them and I just puked in the grass and felt fine afterwards.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation *DELETED* [Re: F0SS1L]
    #5079807 -

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: friggest]
    #5080509 -

friggest said:
I understand 100 seeds is not alot, but for these type of morning glory seeds, it seems to be the right amount. I got 100 of these seeds for the same price as 1500 seeds for another type of morning glory. This lead me to believe the dosing would be different.
-frig



Morning glory seeds don't give a fuck what kind of price is put on there head they will still be morning glory seeds and wont gain any potency. Don't believe me smoke a 100 bill and see how high you get.

Anyways man.. I'm sorry you got ripped off and I hope you make the best of it. Morning glory's are beautiful flowers you should think about planting a few.


--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5080691 -

equal in potency - it's stretching things to suggest that I mean't MG seeds contain LSD.

BUT, I take your point.  Peace and out.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: LuciferSam]
    #5080841 -

LuciferSam said:
equal in potency - it's stretching things to suggest that I mean't MG seeds contain LSD.

BUT, I take your point.  Peace and out.  :smile:



Yeah the shroomery can be a bitch some times.  :crazy:

Good luck with your extracion frig!    :wink::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5082949 -

you should just drink that water now. dilute it though, maybe in several glasses of cranberry juice. anyway let us know how it goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Shnezbit]
    #5083030 -

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: friggest]
    #5083182 -

I think your better off with the higher proof the better.

Ever clear will allow it to be absorbed right threw the skin. May not work as good diluted. BUT then again. Everclear is not nice shit to shoot. So I guess it is your call.

Let us know what happens either way.


--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: musher_420]
    #5083708 -

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation *DELETED* [Re: friggest]
    #5120217 -

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: friggest]
    #5140604 -

i once ground up 1 ounce of heavenly blues(nice and potent ones too) and soaked them in cranberry juice for 3 days. i filtered the stuff out and drank the fluid only, heavily diluting it in like 3 or 4 glasses of juice which i drank. i tripped my fucking balls oof. it was fantastic and extremely visual. i did however still puke 2 times but it was well worth it imho.
i think if you go for an extraction you should at least double the dose of what you would eat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation *DELETED* [Re: Shnezbit]
    #5141978 -

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation *DELETED* [Re: friggest]
    #5143198 -

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Preparation [Re: friggest]
    #5143478 -

where did you get the seeds from?

seeds can seriously vary in potency, it may have to do with age but i'm not certain.

it may very well be that somthing in your technique is flawed. my suggested technique should work as long as the seeds aren't devoid of potency.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BAD morning glory experience! please help! goatboy7 2,300 9 08/17/05 02:30 AM
by 3six5
* Salvia vs. morning glory lazerxias 6,699 3 11/19/04 02:52 AM
by Psilostylin
* Morning Glory Experiences
( 1 2 all )
Astrok 7,682 33 10/19/10 09:44 AM
by Ego
* Morning Glory selection & preparation MrSquare 6,606 12 07/16/02 11:36 PM
by pseudosage
* MORNING GLORY L.S.A.
( 1 2 all )
failwebsite 13,884 27 02/08/04 08:03 AM
by alphaone
* Morning Glory Experience
( 1 2 all )
EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT 5,592 31 06/11/05 10:43 AM
by EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
* Now eating Morning Glory seeds
( 1 2 all )
InnerBeing 11,316 21 12/16/04 07:33 PM
by CaptainJailew
* Morning Glory sir_shroom_alot 2,377 15 06/18/01 07:15 PM
by i_smoke_cabbage

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
6,873 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.