Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds, pH Test Strips, San Pedro, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Morning Glory Experience
    #4266129 - 06/07/05 01:21 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, first off, I'd like to say that I'm quite experienced with a few substances including high doses of LSD, shrooms, mescaline, LSA, various research chemicals but I'm in total shock of my reactions to LSA this time. It is probably my 10th experience with LSA but never have I had results like last night.

10 pm: I dosed about 500 morning glory seeds, ( the most I ever took before this was 400) ground up and mixed with yogurt.

T+20 minutes: I smoked a blunt. It was already coming on quite strongly, which is unusual for me. I had a slight queasy feeling but nothing unbearable.

T+1hr: Began watching Fantasia and smoked some more of the blunt. Mind fuck was setting in, visuals were not that apparent.

T + 2hr: Stopped the movie, the visuals were to much, my mind is absolutely racing like a madman. I smoke some more to calm down. This only seems to intensify things. Visuals are becoming true hallucinations(which I've only had on high doses of LSD), I'm really seeing ghost or black shadows dancing about. I see my friend who is not tripping, playing a game babbling at me, eyes looking right at me. When I ask him what he said he says you're crazy, I didn't look or say anything to you.

T+3hr: I'm completely mad, wishing I had some Valium to kill the whole thing. Kept chanting never ever again, evil seeds. I will be good from now on. Never wanna trip again. LOL, now you know I must be gone. I turn the movie on and it's just too realistic. The half horse/half human creatures in Fantasia are nude, am I seeing things? The girl creatures are shaking their asses and tits vibrantly as they come out of the water. Whhhaaat I swear I can't believe what I'm seeing. Is this a kids film or am I just hallucinating and they are not nude, taunting the boy creatures to play. Woo time to turn this movie off again. I'm definitely tripping hard. It's really a constant mind probe.

T+4hr: I'm violently jotting down random thoughts in several different hand writings. I feel I've become schizophrenic and have split personalities. I keep hearing myself say so many things, then I ask my friend, did I just say something and he replies no you're tripping. I was sweating severely, pacing the floors, I didn't have control over my body at all. I was completely numb. I thought I was already dead and my friend said I looked really pale, huge pupils and so damn sweaty. Even he was worried but he didn't know the half of it. I checked to see if I was turning blue from vasoconstriction. I was fine. I checked my heart, I couldn't feel a thing. I felt like I was on life support and a machine was breathing for me because I felt like I was not the one breathing. I could even feel exactly where every organ in my body was. I felt like I could move them around. I even felt like I could sense the site of a possible tumor. I was freakin out.

T+5hr: Still going strong. Mind racing.  I'm still jotting things down, random insanities. Utter nonsense really. I wonder if this is how mentally ill people became ill and got institutionalized. I figure they had to take a very high dose of LSD or something and flipped out with their sanity locked deep inside their dementia. I was so worried I would not be normal again and would have to be committed. While lying down I looked to the ceiling, only to see lights flashing around me as if I were dead on the table in the hospital and lots of people were around me. I heard deep voices like old wise man trees saying, yooouuuuu coooomme baaack noww, it's quite safe now. I honestly thought this was the end and I was a nut locked up in my brain. Stone cold dead but my mind still functioned. I repeatedly asked my friend huh, did I say something? Of course he began to ignore me.

T+6hr: I was smiling again, finally out of satan's rapture. I figured if that was death, I would deal with it just fine, it wasn't so bad at all. Soothing is the word. I still felt the need to write racing random thoughts all over the paper in someone Else's hand writing. Every few words I was someone else. I wished I could have avoided the near death experience. It was like death, ego loss and insane delirium all in one.

T+7hr: I ate a few nuts, tried to sleep, sat up a while. Finally after some time I managed to doze off. Thank goodness.

Well, I dunno what caused me to trip so hard this time. Could I really have been dying. Doubt it but it was weird for sure. I began to question the weed. "Was it laced?" I know it wasn't but god it was so intense. I feel retarded, these seeds never kicked my ass before. What happened different this time? Maybe too much Maryjane? I definitely won't underestimate their power ever, ever again.  :crazy:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4266643 - 06/07/05 04:56 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You seemed to experience exactly what I do when I smoke enough pot while Im tripping. TOTAL mind fuck. Thoughts race in and out of your head faster than you thought you could ever think. Everything always leading to thinking your going to be stuck in your head forever/be insane. You seemed to describe almost an identical experience that ive had.

LSA isnt a joke, and mixing marijuana with it can be pretty intense.

good trip report.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: Veter]
    #4268106 - 06/07/05 03:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks...yeah I usually don't smoke so much when I take any psychedelic but LSA can cause some pretty bad nausea, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't plagued by nausea the entire time. My high dose acid trips never required any maryjane but the mind fuck was always there. It's just with LSD the mind fuck was pleasant and not so scatterbrained like with this LSA experience. Weird, I just can't believe something I've done a few times before could make me have such a different reaction this time. Well it's an experience I will gain knowledge from for sure.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4268932 - 06/07/05 07:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I just ordered some HBRW seed so Ill be exp. with those soon. BTW are you over on hipforums I think Ive seen that user name and avatar over there.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4269015 - 06/07/05 07:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Do you usually mix them with yogurt? I have noticed that shrooms + yogurt is always a very rapid onset and quite intense. I have noticed other posts saying to avoid dairy but I always assumed it was just to avoid naseau. Perhaps the yogurt is the key....

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: GreenOsiris]
    #4269318 - 06/07/05 09:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

also, how many grams is 500 seeds? ive taken up to 13g before, which is over 400 i think. i didnt have any visuals like you or mind fucks, and i toke on the trip to get it started (nothing happens if i dont). i do get swaying/pulsing walls and doors, some kaleidescopes, i even had one pop out with my eyes open when i kept looking "deeper" into a water bottle. that ones hard to explain, my eyes kind of just adjusted deeper and deeper into the bottle which created the effect of going on forever.

the most intense thing i get so far is the body load and body buzz. i get so electrified that if i lay down i feel akward and feel like im making a mess of the bed, but im really not.

ill probably attempt 14g this friday, give or take a .5g

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: pH_]
    #4269452 - 06/07/05 10:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

500 seeds is probably around 5 eighths.
u didnt puke at all?

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4269470 - 06/07/05 10:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

if he was smart he did a water extraction

Offlinenickpdx
    #4270362 - 06/08/05 02:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GreenOsiris said:
Do you usually mix them with yogurt? I have noticed that shrooms + yogurt is always a very rapid onset and quite intense. I have noticed other posts saying to avoid dairy but I always assumed it was just to avoid naseau. Perhaps the yogurt is the key....

Weird - I've only mixed shrooms with yogurt once to my recollection, but I do remember a very fast onset with that trip. Hadn't eaten for probably six hours, had a glass of juice and a yogurt with the shrooms and I felt them in probably 20 minutes!  :mushroom2: :shocked:

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4270817 - 06/08/05 07:58 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like you might have fought the trip too much. ego-loss can be a very rough ride unless you surrender to it completely. do you usually smoke weed while tripping? i find it can make things pretty intense during the peak, and it tends to blow my focus so i get all out of sync with the trip.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: alsey]
    #4272058 - 06/08/05 03:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Prior to dosing the seeds, I fasted for 24 hours and took two 500mg Vitamin C the day of the trip, along with 1 500mg tylenol and two 81mg aspirin. I really don't think this could have made a usually weak experience so intense.

Stonerguy: I do visit Hip Forums quite often but not with this name or avatar. Good luck with your seeds.

Green: I usually don't eat the seeds with yogurt. I just toss the powder down the hatch with a sip of water to follow. I really believe the yogurt made a difference somehow. It was low carb yogurt with 80% more protein than regular yogurt. Hmmm, strange.

pH: I'm not sure on the weight because my scale currently needs batteries but I would assume 500 seeds would be about 15 grams or more. Like you said, I rarely have many visuals off 400 seeds, so I don't see how 500 would make such a huge difference. The body load and nausea is usually overwhelming but this time I was completely numb the entire time. I felt no cramps, no shoulder, neck tension nothing. That's why I presumed I was dead. I'm really in total shock. I have never had such a strong experience with the seeds as I did this time. That's why I question the MaryJane, could it have made the trip far more intense. Have fun with your trip.

Shnezbit: Believe it or not I tried. I wanted to abort the mission. I never expected this rare intensity. For some reason they were determined to stay inside me.

p4kSoul: I didn't do a cold water extraction because when I have done so in the past the desired results were lacking.

nickpdx: Yeah I seriously believe the prior fast and the high protein yogurt mixed with seeds made a huge difference. This identical batch of seeds did barely anything for me at 400 seeds. 500 seeds kicked my ass, so it had to be the yogurt.

alsey: I put all my effort into just riding the trip out. Something insane was happening this time. These seeds are generally weak for me compared with acid. I should have been able to kick back and relax the entire time. There should have not been ego-loss or near death experiences with these seeds. I have done them numerous times with fair to weak results. This experience totally boggles me. I'm truly trying to discover what made them so intense this time around than before. The MaryJane did make a difference, I'm sure but I always smoke with LSA to combat nausea. So maybe it was an rare overload of chemical release in my brain that intensified the trip so greatly.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4272268 - 06/08/05 04:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

maybe it was just a particularly potent batch of seeds?

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: alsey]
    #4272503 - 06/08/05 05:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe try half the dose with yogurt and see if you obtain a desired effect? IME with yogurt it definitely precipitates an intense trip but sometimes that's just what the mind needs is a solid thrashing to really open up. Those two times w/ yogurt for me started off bad, but in the end I am grateful for what I experienced, and it was definitely needed- plus the yogurt really seems to mask the taste well for me. I am thinking of trying lower doses w/ yogurt to see if there is some kind of amplified response, though it would be hard to placebo control with that.

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

#4273087 - 06/08/05 08:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i just weighed out 14 grams, and it came out to be 403 seeds. i tossed the 3 back in my stash and have 400, 13.92g. my math sucks, but im guessing 100 seeds is ~3.48g meaning you took around 17g. quite a large amount :sun:

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

#4274584 - 06/09/05 03:43 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

That's a good idea, Green. I dunno but it very well could have been a very potent Heavenly Blue variety. Mother Nature can surprise us. Yes I believe it was a fairly good amount then. Wow 17g, then I should have been delirious. I really wanted to get more out of the seeds, that's the reason for the high dose. It was quite similar to the head fuck that LSD can produce. A surprise to me for sure.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #4276288 - 06/09/05 04:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

thats a crazy trip man, i never knew lsa could take you places like that. I've never done morning glorries before, do you recomend it? Are the tripps usually pleasant or is the nausea quite intense? I'm going to be looking in to tripping on morning glorries, what should i use for the first time dose and what is a good supplier?

--------------------

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: RobMarley420]
    #4276548 - 06/09/05 05:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i never get nausea, just an intense body buzz that makes laying down feel akward.

i dont think we can give dosage advice here?

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
    #4276594 - 06/09/05 05:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well, 17 grams (what enchanted hobbit took) is definitely too much for starters. You can find morning glories at hardware stores, nurseries and some stores.

Make sure you read if it's been sprayed with chemicals, it can be very dangerous, and you'll possibly end up in the hospital. It should say something along the lines of "Not treated with toxic chemicals.". There's a news article in the Shroomery News section, where 4 teenagers ended up in the hospital just recently. It was said to be the morning glory seeds themselves, but most likely it was the chemicals put on them to keep them from rotting (thanks Seuss for pointing that out to me).

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4276736 - 06/09/05 06:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pH_ said:
i never get nausea, just an intense body buzz that makes laying down feel akward.

i dont think we can give dosage advice here?

I don't mind dosage talk in here, as long as it is on topic... and about a Trip Tips approved substance.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: Morning Glory Experience [Re: Rose]
    #4276745 - 06/09/05 06:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well in that case. starting with 5-6 grams of morning glories is a good start. I ate 12 grams once and had a very light buzz for a few hours. The potency in each seed varies. 15 grams is considered a large dose.

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds, pH Test Strips, San Pedro, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience