Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Incense, Morning Glory Seeds, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelazerxias
Stranger
Salvia vs. morning glory
    #3382443 - 11/19/04 02:09 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

For someone who is new to all of this, which would be better, salvia or morning glory? And what is a good online place to buy these things?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: Salvia vs. morning glory [Re: lazerxias]
    #3382738 - 11/19/04 03:55 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

Salvia > morning glory

or both, I would mix salvia with LSA, it's intense. Get hawaiin baby woodrose seeds; they have a higher content. From reports it sounds like morning glory is a lot heavier on the body. Also, if you get, say, a hundred, you can eat 6-8 and figure out their potency, so you can gauge your next trips.

iamshaman.com

They also have real good incense sticks in bulk. :smile:

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3382836 - 11/19/04 04:42 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

salvia and lsa are 2 very different effects. salvia is awsome intense and short. lsa is awsome milder and longer. i prefer lsa, one of my favorites in fact. i think you will be satisfied by either. if your going lsa i would get hbwr or rivea instead of mg. ive only done rivea and mg and MUCH prefer rivea. right now is the first time ive ever gotten some nausea from rivea, but its still in the first hour. probably go away sooner than later.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
    #3382846 - 11/19/04 04:52 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

they are both very very different substances with very different effects.

LSA's effects range from a mild LSD experience (1/10-1/12 strenght of LSD) with a depressent effect accompanied with it. i find LSA's effects to be very heavy in depressant action....yet, in high doses, it carries it's psychedelic feel throughout the experience. the visuals from LSA aren't too intense, mostly mild...though this isn't always the case. the effects last a few hours...it can vary significantly, depending on dosage. cannabis intensifies the experience dramatically (i find) and give it more of a textbook psychedelic high. i find LSA to be a good recreational psychedelic as opposed to many other well known psychedelics out there.

salvia on the other hand produces very different effects. the experience tends to be a very imaginitive one...sometimes, when breaking through, the user can become totally involved in their CEV's that they are almost in a trance-like state....similar to DMT (though very different in many ways). another thing salvia and DMT share is that both experiences are short in duration....but while experiencing, it does not seem to be the case. most salvia experiences last about 10-40 minutes...depending on potency and dosage. there are some nice afterglow effects salvia can leave behind....very pleasant, i find. the experience itself can be mild to incredibly intense, not as intense as DMT, but pretty heavy. i also notice a strong 'buzzing' sensation while influenced...it's usually right when the effects start to come on...intensifing more and more, until melting into the breakthrough peak...within a minute or two time.  another thing i always feel on salvia is a familiar prescence...i always feel like there's someone/thing with me through my experience...a guide if you will, to help me on my way. like old lady sally is welcoming me into her home for some dreamtea. it sounds strange but there's really no better way to describe it. i have felt entity presence under the power of other well known entheogens, such as DMT freebase, Ayahuasca, and mushrooms....but never the same as salvia. with salvia it's like i'm visiting an old friend but on psilocybin/DMT i feel as though i'm omly a pair of eyes to this strange new world...not really having the power to be be a part of it or to have any involvment with....just an observer i guess. salvia, unlike LSA, is not reccomended to be used as a recreational substance. it is usually used for meditation and when the user is seeking personal guidence. salvia is a very powerful plant. approach with nothing more than respect.

as far as vendors goes...support the Shroomery's vendors. they are all reputable and reliable. though most of these places sell HBWR and glory seeds strictly for gardening purposes. they are not intended for human consumption.

peace and pot :stoned:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Incense, Morning Glory Seeds, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience