Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Cyan?
    #5006287 -

So i have a question I live on campus and look at almost all hardwood chip beds around campus and never find any cyans. Do you think it's cause other people are Nickin em or is it cause I'm a dumb ass and not looking in the right area. My suspicions are that alot of you will say the latter choice.


--------------------
It may be strange but I owe all my success to the rain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan? [Re: bomber101]
    #5006333 -

bomber101 said:
So i have a question I live on campus and look at almost all hardwood chip beds around campus and never find any cyans.  Do you think it's cause other people are Nickin em or is it cause I'm a dumb ass and not looking in the right area.  My suspicions are that alot of you will say the latter choice.



Well its possible those chips havent been there long enough and or they arent even the right kind of wood, I have heard a couple kinds of wood that Cyan are attracted too not exactly sure on the names, someone more experienced well shed some light soon :smile:


--------------------
Let us go dance into the night....and let the vibe of hundreds of awesome people surround us... let us get to know eatchother and everyone else..emotionally..spirtually..and mentally..please..can I hold you close..and protect you...can you hold me close and protect me...because even equivalent exchange must play it's role in a relationship...I want to find you, you are somewhere out there my lover...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan? [Re: Shroomeyfinder]
    #5006387 -

I know alder chips are but I don't know what alder chips look like except they are light colored haha oh well. Some one with too much time on there hands should go around and take a bunch of different pictures of wood chip beds and tell us what kind of wood it is and if mushrooms grow from it.


--------------------
It may be strange but I owe all my success to the rain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan? [Re: bomber101]
    #5006466 -

What is your location?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan? [Re: bomber101]
    #5007808 -

A little of both. They definitely grow on campus but there's also a lot of people who pick there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan? [Re: @cro]
    #5010385 -

I live In Oregon


--------------------
It may be strange but I owe all my success to the rain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyan? [Re: bomber101]
    #5010832 -

put up signs at the Wood Chips that say like Toxic Chemicals sparyed here so nobody picks from the wood chips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Possible Cyans found on dead tree?
( 1 2 all )
Mr Cyan 3,483 20 09/28/08 03:50 PM
by Theylikethatshit
* Tricky Old Ps. Cyan ID request mushroomman2 957 9 11/24/09 09:38 PM
by mushroomman2
* PNW Cyan season BEGINS!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 )
Theylikethatshit 44,443 650 11/07/08 01:27 AM
by psilocin85
* Cyan id?
( 1 2 3 all )
Quaevil 5,747 40 10/20/04 06:04 PM
by Quaevil
* Bellingham Cyans 10/19/2008
( 1 2 all )
uriahchase 4,727 27 11/01/08 11:36 PM
by Apple Drump
* Cyans in the Salad Spinner
( 1 2 all )
FondaCox 2,170 33 10/20/08 04:37 PM
by Theylikethatshit
* first cyans of the year!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
cyan-shaman 3,747 21 10/06/03 06:24 PM
by azurescen
* Kloomie + Theylikethatshit's Wild Cyans *Updated 10/28/08*
( 1 2 all )
Theylikethatshit 4,148 27 10/28/08 10:14 PM
by Kupo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
744 topic views. 0 members, 24 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.