Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegeometrix
My mind
    #500996 - 12/25/01 07:51 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Doing psychedelics is fun. But random weird images and thoughts come to my mind quite often....

its sometimes quite alarming

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: My mind [Re: geometrix]
    #501063 - 12/25/01 09:23 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

There are two sides to enlightenment - one is illumination and the other is schizophrenia.......Something like that, I read that somewhere.

Anyway don't worry about it..psychedelics drastically alter the way you view reality, and not just for the duration of the trip. Care to give some examples of these thoughts/images?

--------------------

Offlinegeometrix
Re: My mind [Re: Revelation]
    #501454 - 12/26/01 09:58 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

the images usually happen when my mind is tired and im trying to get to sleep. including heads coming at me, friends looking weirdly at me. I hear my mum shouting at my little brother and sister. I find myself singing to myself in the head and other voices join me with the lyrics. it is all very odd. anything like this happen to anyone else??

OfflineBigYetti
Stranger
    #501467 - 12/26/01 10:31 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

To my experience we are true creators more than most of us know. The cycle of creation seems to be; Create, Experience the creation, The creation dissolves. These creations seem to be very much alive (from a certain point of view). Difficulty arises when we interrupt the creation cycle. Resisting the 'Experiencing' phase will do this most of all (the descent of mankind in consciousness?). You can learn to operate very deliberately in your consciousness and cease the resistence. This should allow these persistent creations you seem to experience to complete their creation cycle and disolve. Personally I learned very deliberate and powerful techinques for doing this from a course called 'Avatar'. The techniques tought in the course will also allow you to learn how to live outside your mind (expanded). The techniques can prepare one for venturing in consciousness with aids like mushrooms. You can check it out at www.StarsEdge.com. Very useful exersises for strenghtining the attention, concentration, and willpower can be learned from their section 1 materials called 'Resurfacing' ($25 usd by mail). I'm interested to know if you try it and of your results. Wishing you peace on your path....

--------------------
[blue]*******************************************[/blue]
Control your own mind.
[purple] Seek an experiential clarity..... [/purple]
www.StarsEdge.com
[blue]*******************************************[/blue]

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
    #501473 - 12/26/01 10:48 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Have it all the time. Usualy the things i think and image are just to surreal and unconventional to explain.

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #510023 - 01/04/02 01:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I sometimes see either close or distant views of cities or houses. Some are old or gothic, some futuristic. Sometimes I see people that I don't know and the detail is amazing! Other times I see demonic like creatures who are unaware that I am watching them. Sometimes its animals.

Some "forms" of geometric-like objects don't seem to fit into time or space and I don't know what I'm looking at.

I wonder when it happens if I am imagining it or if I am seeing some other dimension. They are sometimes in full color and at other times they are reddish, brownish, or blue or gray-ish...

Weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......Tannis

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
    #510834 - 01/05/02 10:30 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

when i trip. i usually have a series of weird visions. like you said geometric shapes and patterns that were probraly the same things that the celtics and christians based their symbols and crosses on. But still evertime is different, like have you ever had a dream that some dude shit in your mouth , it was so real i thought i could taste it, but that was'nt the dream the dream was really like: " here have a nice piece of shit pie in one big bite " and it was shaped like pie too.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology