Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA
    #4983877 -

I fucking put half the medeium sized cap and stem into a tea maker , smash it up got the juices of 2 cups of tea, kinda felt sumthin, but threw up alot more , so i just blazed on some haze and sit all gooood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: bluengreen]
    #4983886 -

Did you even TRY to figure out how to prepare amanitas?


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #4984067 -

Did you dry them before you ate them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: bluengreen]
    #4984282 -

Smoke it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: pantsboy]
    #4984493 -

ROFL @ thread title!!

Sorry that things were shitty mate, research your stuff and it shouldn't be so bad. Otherwise consider a new source for your materials. Good luck next time. Amanitas scare me, I want to only do them with prime mushrooms.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: browndustin]
    #4984525 -

and are you aware that one of the most effective ways of conusming these, involves drinking your own urine?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: kaniz]
    #4984549 -

When I made amanita tea, I mixed in an actual teabag with it, helps the flavor a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #4984862 -

That thread title really did rock. Caps lock has its moments I guess. :smile:


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4984980 -

heh i read the title in my head didn;t really make sense untill i read it outloud then i laughted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: riby]
    #4985019 -

Amanitas dont make you very sick usually. With Dried ones, you have more to worry about in the realm of experiencing it.
I dont really get this either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: bluengreen]
    #4985214 -

TIGHT THANX YO, what about smokin it???? just the skin i heard and layer underneath is most potent , should i just dry that and puff it up??? will it hit me fast ??/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: bluengreen]
    #4985326 -

www.erowid.org
do your homework or eventaly suffer severe consequences, possibly death.


--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I MADE FUCKING MAKE U BARF TEA AMANITA [Re: stemmer]
    #4987858 -

stemmer said:
Amanitas dont make you very sick usually. With Dried ones, you have more to worry about in the realm of experiencing it.
I dont really get this either.



Yeah, but I suppose it is possible that some of the online retailers these days don't dry their Amanitas with heat. This could be a source of problems.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Salvia tea? forevadazin 2,423 16 05/28/04 04:06 AM
by kolizion
* amanitas
( 1 2 all )
u4eea 3,403 26 09/17/02 09:18 AM
by u4eea
* The Psychoactive Properties Found in Amanita Species mjshroomer 2,480 7 01/09/04 01:32 PM
by mjshroomer
* drying amanitas? thisone 1,226 13 11/05/03 01:09 PM
by felixhigh
* How to make Ephedra tea? or maybe capsules? SillyWilly 25,723 9 07/08/04 11:39 PM
by diggitz
* Drying Amanita muscaria Joshua 1,592 8 11/26/02 01:04 PM
by Joshua
* How do you prepare Blue Lotus for oral use? MrKite78 23,764 12 11/29/03 04:41 PM
by Twirling
* whats your favorite poppy tea recipe? sancho 16,281 9 07/11/03 06:15 PM
by biglo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,068 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.