Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm almost always tired
    #4955221 -

I can almost never get anything done because I'm so tired all the time. Maybe I don't sleep/eat right or something and I just got over mono.

Does anyone know of anything that might increase my energy levels? (don't suggest stimulants.)


--------------------
Manitou

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: HuckleBones]
    #4955239 -

Exercise diet and sleep.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: Icelander]
    #4955285 -

Icelander said:
Exercise diet and sleep.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: HuckleBones]
    #4963159 -

If you have thyroid issues you may be inexplicably tired all the time. See a doctor.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: HuckleBones]
    #4963222 -

Exercise (Eat Healthy) and Sleep.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: Shroomism]
    #4963228 -

Were you like this before the mono? Because you might not be over it all the way yet. Mono makes you fatigued for a while.


--------------------
All statements in this post are fictitious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: Shroomism]
    #4963229 -

Being tired is a symptom of insufficient sleep and/or nutrients (food.) It's pretty self-evident, I fall into this problem a lot, I can understand that once you quit eating and sleeping regularly its hard to get back in the schedule of doing so, especially eating (for me).


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: Herbus]
    #4963233 -

Janelle, is that Ed Gein? Quite the wonderful character for an avatar, huh?


--------------------
...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: Herbus]
    #4964675 -

Yeah, it's Ed....You gotta admire the Gein ethic of nothing goes to waste :hehehe:


--------------------
All statements in this post are fictitious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm almost always tired [Re: HuckleBones]
    #4965223 -

Avoid sugar, white flour products (bread, cookies, snacks) and stimulants. They make you feel good for a while, but in the end you crash and feel worse. If you smoke quit - you won't believe the change in your energy level. Also recommended are B complex vitamins and herbs such as Ginseng.

Good luck!  :thumbup:


--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can you like..forget how to sleep?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 4,694 24 11/16/06 04:10 PM
by kevbo
* I'm tired of waking up tired!
( 1 2 all )
LuSiD9 4,032 28 01/16/07 04:17 PM
by Gomp
* Waking up tired. leery11 1,352 8 02/24/06 11:22 PM
by leery11
* Too tired to sleep.. Gomp 706 9 06/12/05 10:10 PM
by Gomp
* I can't sleep. daba 1,248 14 07/06/06 09:11 PM
by leery11
* Sleep apnea sucks ass Twirling 2,456 4 08/09/04 06:14 AM
by UncleMike
* VERY tired lately Thin White Duke 1,190 10 02/23/05 12:35 PM
by Tantalus
* I have a problem. It has to do with sleep/depression/fatigue Quake3 1,774 9 09/20/06 11:13 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
881 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.