Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Have you seen this video?
    #4880010 -

Yeah, it may have been posted here before, but, I stumbled upon this video and needless to say I feel sick. Does shit like this happen in other places? Is it common? I just wish I could do something about these poor monkeys.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=covance_main&feat=covance_main&pos=fp1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4880024 -

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=jcruel_china_dog

What the fuck is wrong with people? I had to turn this off before it finished!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4880048 -

I saw this video of a PETA activist and nearly pissed my pants
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/scaretactics.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: WormholeSurfer]
    #4880083 -

That's really funny and all but I can't laugh after seeing those videos?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4880140 -

Hey, how the fuck did they get access to my home videos? :mad2:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4880171 -

man...both of those videos are fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4880184 -

Tell me about it, I didn't even bust. =/


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4880221 -

Oh man...your such a character. What would we do without cool people like hella? Its like, the shroomery has intelligent, mature people here that you could have an actual conversation with...like hella, and then theres just childish kids that come here trying to up themselves on the cool/popular ladder.

What would we do without hella and his ever growing wisdom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4880229 -

I'm so cool.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4880321 -

Not as cool as your avatar. That thing is a fuckin riot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: DNKYD]
    #4880330 -

thats fucked  :enraged:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: PS_Cubes]
    #4880454 -

Man wait till Ellemy sees this. She's gonna shit a brick.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: WormholeSurfer]
    #4880609 -

I don't need to subject myself to videos of animal cruelty so I didn't watch them.  I've seen it before and I know how ugly the world can be but theres no need to ruin my afternoon by watching that shit!

However, that PETA activist video was the funniest thing I've seen in a while! :lol:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4880642 -

What's the video of?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: daimyo]
    #4880652 -

double pen monkey secks.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4880726 -

I have to laugh, not bout the animal thing thats fucked up!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4880740 -

QuantumMeltdown said:
Man wait till Ellemy sees this. She's gonna shit a brick.



big time ..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Hawkeye3]
    #4880741 -

hrm... it's about darned time I finally found some hard evidence that sometimes PETA is doing some geniune good as opposed to what I normally see on the news... which happens to be the singular least intelligent members of PETA being a pain in the ass about things which about 1/4 of the time don't even pertain to animals posessing a brain.

Poor monkeys, though. Awful stuff.

If I wind up going for a masters in pharmacology or neurochem, like I'm contemplating, I might wind up working in labs with animals. But damn, I wouldnt do the kind of crap they did in those labs. Hell, I'd call the police.

Of course there's always the accidental cruelty that occurs. My biology professor, for example. He was performing surgery on a lab rat , but due to some brain fart or another he wiped it down in alcohol to prep it underneath the same fume hood in which another experiment was underway which had an open flame. Gases erupt, rat is set ablaze, and to avoid causing the bottle of alcohol to explode he has to throw the flaming rat into the hallway.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: Konnrade]
    #4880760 -

Konnrade said:
If I wind up going for a masters in pharmacology or neurochem, like I'm contemplating, I might wind up working in labs with animals. But damn, I wouldnt do the kind of crap they did in those labs. Hell, I'd call the police.




Wait till those fuckers bite you every day while your performing your routine tasks of work. Then you might think about kicking some monkey ass. IMO yeah its fucked up for them to be abusing the animals but not fucked up to be perfoming experiments on them. These experiments are a necessary evil so we can have modern medicine.


--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you seen this video? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4880832 -

Oh no doubt it's necessary, but we do have the responsibility to find a happy medium between regular monkey-bites and cramming them into plastic tubes just to stick a needle in their ass. I mean damn, monkeys are definitely intelligent enough to experience psychological trauma. Those monkeys will spend the rest of their lives hating people, and biting the fuck out of them whenever possible, most likely.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Hippy Cafe, London Ontario (My Video) Irradiated_Feces 1,820 7 07/08/05 07:12 AM
by drtyfrnk
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,694 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal
* Really fucked up cop on video!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
The14thWarrior 6,745 68 10/01/05 06:44 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* that one 9/11 video
( 1 2 all )
PurpleKush 4,451 25 01/21/09 10:34 PM
by truekimbo2
* LEAP video cybrbeast 1,853 14 01/30/07 10:58 AM
by geokills
* Video Edit LethalX5 678 6 07/10/05 08:52 PM
by Vvellum
* Who am I? Just another marijuana activist.. not spiderman Lothar121 957 7 08/07/04 05:53 PM
by PuZuZu
* Contemplating Michigan, again...
( 1 2 3 all )
AbstractHarmonix 6,235 45 12/23/09 06:33 PM
by markofthebeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,119 topic views. 5 members, 5 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.