Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #4874552 -

Was I ever really banned? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4874559 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Nope.




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4874560 -

werent you a mod?


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: Jim]
    #4874578 -

/was.  :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4874586 -

EllemyshShade said:
Was I ever really banned? :confused:



You said you "thought you were" in OTD. I interpreted that to mean that you actually were, since you would know and all. :sun:


--------------------
:orly:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #4874602 -

I wouldn't know, I'm not a mod anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4874604 -

Silly Elemy :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4874609 -

You'd know because it would say "You have been banned from this forum."


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: buckwheat]
    #4874613 -

You sounded like my hubby for an instant...he calls me, "silly baby!"  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4875146 -

i didn't read all the replies yet.....but right off the bat:

i commend your restraint.....as if i saw this guy doing this he would most definitely no longer be on this earth as a breathing being any longer


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: Schwip]
    #4875151 -

Prison FUCKING KICKS ASS, YEAH.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4875287 -

boobees

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: goobler]
    #4875291 -

(.)(.)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4875309 -

( o )( o )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: goobler]
    #4875319 -

(O)(O)


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4875324 -

Whoa HELLA, those are some saucer nip's


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4875326 -

U LIEK?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4875327 -

Get him fired.  What a prick.  If you see him doing that again do something phsyically.

man that makes me agry :evil:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4875330 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: He gets to stay, but I go to another store. (animal abusing revisited at Petsmart) [Re: MOTH]
    #4875331 -

Say he sexually harassed you.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i GOT THE PETSMART JOB!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 5,674 80 08/03/05 01:25 PM
by curiouskittin
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* Boy admits abuse of tied sheep LethalX5 1,538 8 02/20/05 09:01 PM
by LethalX5
* live animals you can buy off ebay? Ogla 402 14 05/07/21 06:59 AM
by Asante
* QUARK - revisited YellowSubmarine 726 7 03/09/05 10:17 PM
by Turd
* Strange trip to the store.... Phychotron 949 6 08/27/04 05:17 AM
by mebesideme
* Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Adamist 27,833 375 06/29/05 04:46 PM
by Todcasil
* animal owners read (flea control posioning!) John 1,512 13 11/27/04 08:44 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,443 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.