Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed"
    #4853863 -

Iran president calls for Israel to be destroyed
26 Oct 2005 13:56:43 GMT

Source: Reuters

TEHRAN, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Wednesday Israel should be "wiped off the map", the official IRNA news agency reported, dampening hopes Iran could temper its hostility towards the Jewish state.

Support for the Palestinian cause is a central pillar of the Islamic Republic which officially refuses to recognise Israel's right to exist.

"Israel must be wiped off the map," Ahmadinejad told a conference called "The World without Zionism", attended by some 3,000 conservative students who chanted "Death to Israel" and "Death to America".

Under reformist President Mohammad Khatami, whose eight-year tenure ended earlier this year, Iran had shown signs of easing its implacable hostility towards Israel. Officials said Tehran might not object to a two-state solution if that was what the Palestinians wanted.

But Ahmadinejad, a former member of the hardline Revolutionary Guards and traditional religious conservative, said there could be no let-up.

"The Islamic world will not let its historic enemy live in its heartland," he said.

Ahmadinejad, who took office in August, said Israel would be destroyed by a new wave of Palestinian attacks.

"Surely the new wave of (attacks) in Palestine ... will erase this stigma from the Islamic world," he said.

Tehran denies accusations it trains and arms Palestinian militant groups, saying it only offers moral support.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L26395833.htm



I know the left would love to see the Jews "wiped off the map"

but this calls for a strongly written UN response.


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Edited by lonestar2004 (10/26/05 10:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: lonestar2004]
    #4854191 -

Mohammed Khatami would never say such things


--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: lonestar2004]
    #4854214 -

you think the liberals want the jews out?

I thought it was the liberals who supported the jews?

I'm confused now...


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: afoaf]
    #4854356 -

Nuke iran


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: downforpot]
    #4854363 -

downforpot said:
Nuke iran




--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: downforpot]
    #4854364 -

Nuke Israel.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: barfightlard]
    #4854383 -

Nuke neither.

Let Israel bomb Iran.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: DieCommie]
    #4854407 -

We should just let all the headstrong nations have nukes then have a global count down 1,2,3 GO!

stupid fucking world


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: lonestar2004]
    #4854418 -

lonestar2004 said:
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Wednesday Israel should be "wiped off the map",



I agree with him. Maybe not in the bloody context he was referring to, but I agree.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: bukkake]
    #4854554 -

Iran could not wipe out Israel, even if they wanted to. Israel's military would literally walk the fuck over those 13th century rag - heads. Another perfect example of threats from a third world country that dont hold any water. Next time they have an earthquake, I hope it wipes them all of the map. To think we gave those moon crickets aid during that time........


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: DieCommie]
    #4854598 -

the world would be a heck of alot more peaceful if the Jews founded a nation on a piece of Canada or something


--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: lonestar2004]
    #4854635 -

Iran is actively seeking nuclear weapons. Iran is threatening extermination of one of our closest allies. They are giving, "moral support" to terrorists ( I'm sure its nothing more). In closing, Iran needs to be dealt with. Maybe a joint US-Israel invasion and unoccupation of their country. Wipe out all infastructure. Wipe out all supposed nuclear sites, and get the fuck out. If the U.N, or specifically, the E.U doesn't want to help in this endeavor or actively denounce and lend support to the enemy, then a withdraw from the U.N should be in short order. Our European allies will then be placed in the "former allies" column, ready at a moments noticed to be placed into "enemies".


--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: looner2]
    #4854637 -

And there's this attack in hadera on the 26th. coincidence?


--------------------

Edited by yewhew (10/26/05 01:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: yewhew]
    #4854656 -

Yea, Israel can easily wipe out every muslim country in the middle east by themselves. Shit, we should just give them like 100 billion dollars one year and our troubles in the middle east will be over.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: Unagipie]
    #4854668 -

Unagipie said:
the world would be a heck of alot more peaceful if the Jews founded a nation on a piece of Canada or something



Yeah, or if the Arabs that moved into Palestine at the same time did the same thing.

It doesn't make alot of sense to me trying to pull the "Israel is the real terrorist" knee-jerker when they aren't talking about wiping Iran off the map and a middle east purged of Arabs.


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4854749 -

I have no sympathy for any 'religious' nation. This includes any mulsim nation, just zero sympathy. Israel is 76-78% Jewish, America is 80-82% Christian, so I cant really consider Israel anymore religious then America. If a country bases their laws, and practices off of something so clearly false as an oragnized religion, then I do hope they get wiped off the map. I am quite sick of religion running things and frankly am starting to view violence as a reasonable way to get rid of this mindset.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: TheCow]
    #4854841 -

Hmmm. I think you would have done well in Mao's communist China. So why would you want to exterminate religous countries, because they are intolerant and violent? unlike yourself...


--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4855279 -

The USA isn't a religious country. There is separation between church and state. Europe and Canada are more religious than the USA and that's the truth. :P

Quote:
"Because Americans of Iranian heritage are the dissidents of today and are bound to become leaders of Iran tomorrow," said McColm, "the Iranian regime's agents are casing the dissidents for possible assassination. If Tehran succeeds in establishing a beachhead for assassination in America, Iranian Americans would be first; and any of us could be next."




http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4133



Iranian Islamist mentality http://www.pcpages.com/ani/polgr/inani/lop/islamist/islamist.htm

http://www.worldthreats.com/middle_east/...0Terrorists.htm

Edited by Los_Pepes (10/26/05 04:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #4855294 -

Seriously, the world WOULD be alot less turbulant today if the Jews did make their homeland somewhere that wasn't as sensitive as the fucking HOLY LAND. Logic people... I'm not saying Israel doesn't have a right to exist. What's done is done, and Israel is there to say and anyone who wants to destroy it is uncivilized. But if one could turn back the clock, knowing what we know now, it would be wise if the Jews built a homeland from a chunk of Canada or elsewhere.


--------------------

Don't fight it. Just let the illuminados take over your mind. You be at bliss soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Iran president "Israel will be Destroyed" [Re: Los_Pepes]
    #4855453 -

Los_Pepes said:
The USA isn't a religious country. There is separation between church and state. Europe and Canada are more religious than the USA and that's the truth. :P




Well you send troops to die and to kill because some "god" told your leader too. Sounds pretty religious too me.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Iran President's Letter highlighs 911 inside job blowback 526 1 05/14/06 08:45 PM
by David_vs_Goliath
* Pat Buchanan: Israel right on Hezbollah, wrong on Lebanon
( 1 2 all )
Basilides 3,293 36 07/29/06 07:33 PM
by Vvellum
* Iran Group Signs Up Suicide Volunteers RandalFlagg 973 14 11/29/04 06:10 PM
by Great_Satan
* Why would Iran DECLARE to restart their nuclear program if they PLAN to get weapons? DirtMcgirt 951 8 01/22/06 09:34 AM
by Learyfan
* Jew Banned from Israel for Supporting Palestinian Rights
( 1 2 3 all )
zahudulallah 4,830 47 12/03/04 09:02 PM
by Krishna
* Israel readies forces for strike on nuclear Iran.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
lonestar2004 9,235 112 12/15/05 02:08 AM
by GazzBut
* Lecture on the state of Israel Scratcher 765 5 09/17/06 05:48 PM
by Luddite
* Israel v Palestine: who is right?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phalanxx 4,269 50 06/10/03 03:36 PM
by Phalanxx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
8,559 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.