Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I hit a deer
    #4797232 -

Today on my way to work at about 3am i hit a deer going about 45-50mph. It was really fuckin scary. it all happened in slow motion, i saw the deer bounce off my car and go up into the air. I just went back to the place where i hit the deer and i don't see any dead deer so it either got picked up by some hick or the police got it. all i saw were my skid marks and pieces of my car on the ground. my car could have been worse i guess but the whole front is dented in and the grill is gone but my lights are cool. i am going to go check to make sure my radiator isn't leaking after i eat my breakfast. but man, scary moment. i called my mom after it happened and asked if it would be a hit and run if i left. she said no.


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: LethalX5]
    #4797247 -

you should have killed the deer.

then your insurance would cover it.

glad you're not hurt.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: LethalX5]
    #4797248 -

the deer got up and ran off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: LethalX5]
    #4797250 -

Damn dude...sorry to hear that....


On a side note...Deer steak is teh bomb fo shizzle.. :drooling:
Cant wait to go huntin again...

Take care n be safe...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: blink]
    #4797302 -

blinkidiot said:
you should have killed the deer.

then your insurance would cover it.

glad you're not hurt.




my car is a POS (even more now) so i have liability only on it. and thanks, i am also glad i am ok


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: LethalX5]
    #4917527 -

I hit a baby deer a few weeks back. It died, It was really sad, Everyone in my family calls me bambi killer now.


--------------------
Life Sux the You Die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: southerngirl05]
    #4917556 -

I would feel so so terrible if I hit a deer.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: Gillette]
    #4917560 -

I would be really pissed that deer fucked my car up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: ultralight]
    #4917569 -

ultralight said:
Damn dude...sorry to hear that....


On a side note...Deer steak is teh bomb fo shizzle.. :drooling:
Cant wait to go huntin again...

Take care n be safe...



Deer Jerkey is where it's at..


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hit a deer [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4917614 -

if your radiators leaking all the fluid would be gone by now so no use in checking...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hit a deer
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 4,475 22 07/09/12 10:05 AM
by Maverick
* Another Drug Story (Cops, Deers, Car Crashes, and Crackheads)
( 1 2 3 all )
StrandedVoyager 8,075 40 10/09/08 03:22 AM
by Merkin
* What Kind of Person Runs Over A Deer and Leaves It In the Road? Divided_Sky 977 18 09/03/05 02:17 AM
by MagicalMystery
* Not everyone who get hit by a drunk driver dies:
( 1 2 3 all )
dr0mni 5,159 58 01/11/06 11:40 AM
by Silversoul
* 3 hits of LSD *more pics added 4/26*
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 3,993 49 04/27/05 02:43 AM
by ZippoZ
* Hit an Old man with a golf ball AliceDee 837 8 05/31/06 08:17 PM
by Vico
* Deer Creek Campers hairs 904 12 07/21/04 10:36 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Deer Creek 7/25 shallow 411 3 07/24/04 02:54 PM
by kiss5150

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,159 topic views. 6 members, 241 guests and 274 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.