Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm worried about my new puppy
    #4775066 -

Maybe it's just because I got him two days ago, but he can't get comfortable. He lay down get up walk a little, lay down get up walk a little, repeated.

Plus, i'm having trouble getting him to know his name, and the word "outside"

I'm going to check out some sites about training dogs.

By the way, he is VERY young still

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4775078 -

don't worry,bud...

he's only two day's into it with you...


they take a long time,when you get them that young,but it's Sooo rewarding when they get older.That little Pup will be your best friend soon enough.

:cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4775252 -

Chill out man. It's a puppy it's going to run around doing stupid stuff nonstop for years to come. My dog is like three and she still won't sit in any spot for awhile. Every noise she has to go investigate. And damn what do you think you have there a lilttle einstein or something? It's been two days give the little sucker a break lol.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4775272 -

:lol: hahaha a little einstein, I should have named him einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4775317 -

Train that thing good so the rest of the world doesn't have to put up with another mut that doesn't listen.

Most importantly, make sure it doesn't come for food at the table or bark at things that are not in the yard. No jumping on/licking people either.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: daimyo]
    #4775322 -

No licking people? Fuck that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: Redstorm]
    #4775330 -

That shit sickens me.  Animals need to keep their ass/nut/pussy tongues to themselves.  And don't give me that "their tongues are soooooooooo clean :hippie:" shit either! :crankey:


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: daimyo]
    #4775335 -

I don't think they're clean, but I still let dogs lick my face. I couldn't give a shit less. It's showing affection in a way it knows how to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: daimyo]
    #4775342 -

I hate feeding my dogs human food. But the fucks that bred him fed him shit off of the table all the time :mad: He already begs now.

That pisses me off.


And I like when dogs lick my face :grin: if they're lucky, they might get a little toungue back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4775345 -

Oh yea, a puppies curiosity + my nipple rings = no good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4775374 -

It's a dog, if you won't let it lick you it's going to think you hate it.


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm worried about my new puppy [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4775378 -

I do let it lick me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Molly is Home!!! Pics of my new puppy :D (Big pic warning!)
( 1 2 all )
Liz 6,292 37 02/22/07 03:20 PM
by Liz
* FUCK. I want a puppy. NOW.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,343 20 02/21/07 04:39 PM
by Liz
* Snagged a Puppy At The Pound Today. felix 1,317 16 11/19/04 12:18 PM
by afoaf
* We rescued a puppy! + more pictures!
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 2,243 22 08/24/06 10:04 PM
by BlindLemon
* Lucy the Puppy
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 3,046 48 10/19/05 04:46 PM
by Liz
* My Puppies Acidic_SlothM 859 13 06/22/06 07:05 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Should I beat the puppies?
( 1 2 all )
Flop Johnson 2,142 34 05/20/07 09:10 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* Urgent Questions about Newborn puppies! Flop Johnson 631 2 04/05/07 08:37 AM
by HighTek

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
666 topic views. 2 members, 5 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.