Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OMELETTES
    #4767768 -

The Weather Channel works with my company and today and they sponsored a huge breakfast for the entire company. Omelette stations, danishes, fresh fruit, muffins.

OMELETTE STATION! Omelette stations are seriously one of god's greatest gifts to this earth. I'm gonna go get a cheese onion and pico de gallo omelette.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4767773 -

You bastard!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4767774 -

thats wonderful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4767801 -

whites only!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: goobler]
    #4767808 -

Ewwwwwww whites only! :puke:

I like yolk, and a lot of it!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4767813 -

no no I meant its for whites only right?  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: goobler]
    #4767818 -

:lol:  Yes yes, of course!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: goobler]
    #4767903 -

*only Jews

OMJ works for the International Jewish Conspiracy, Inc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: Redstorm]
    #4767912 -

I ended up having an omelette with tomatoes, peppers, onions and chedder, with some salt and pepper. ANd some fresh fruit on the side, and a miniature raspberry muffin.  And a screwdriver. :biggrin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4767919 -

No chanterelles? :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: Redstorm]
    #4767927 -

:lol:  You know, I actually hate non-psychedelic mushrooms.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4767954 -

Me too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: Redstorm]
    #4768030 -

Redstorm said:
*only Jews

International Jewish Conspiracy, Inc.



OneMoreRobot works for the Zog machine? No shit...you learn something new every day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4768046 -

freaky i just realized micheal jackson isnt trying to look white, he's trying to look like his long time friend elizabeth taylor :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMELETTES [Re: buckwheat]
    #4768089 -

Man yer lucky with the omlettes at work and all.

That shit is great.

The company I work for has shit like this all the time.

Different vendors by us shit all the time.

Not too long ago selle italia got us all gourmet pizza from this joint nearby, and it was awesome.

Too bad greasy food gives me the D tho.

On the upside though, I did waste a good amount of time shitting because of it.


--------------------
µgrammar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Free Omelettes...
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,131 33 04/01/08 09:55 AM
by Atheist
* Now this is an omelette.
( 1 2 3 all )
thoughts 1,953 46 01/30/13 08:12 PM
by abltsandwich
* the sadistic nature of omelettes
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,911 28 10/05/07 09:33 AM
by circularvortex
* My omlette. theuser 934 16 12/11/06 10:44 PM
by eris
* gotta crack some eggs to make an omelette shivas.wisdom 1,068 18 04/17/10 02:00 PM
by Frost
* She made an omelette! Madtowntripper 720 7 03/21/06 12:41 AM
by lukeboots
* how to make sure your cookies don't become omelettes shivas.wisdom 267 1 07/07/09 11:50 AM
by Taco Chef
* Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies....
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
WakeboardrB 27,260 334 01/21/09 10:34 PM
by Tedwilto

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
920 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.