Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Diploid]
    #7584207 - 11/01/07 02:12 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Thanks again for playing.

Does he get a copy of the home game and some lovely parting gifts?

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: postanaldrip]
    #7584228 - 11/01/07 02:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

postanaldrip said:
i dint lose shit.  you lost. and will continue to lose as long as you operate on spite and poor judgment.  fucking loser.  if you were in front of me right now id knock your bitch ass out.

And you wonder why your shroom rating took a nose dive in this thread... :rolleyes:

Keep the fucking flaming out of my thread you retarded fuckstick.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #7584239 - 11/01/07 02:19 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks Diploid.

I just dont have the patience to do it anymore...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7584430 - 11/01/07 03:17 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
yeah thats funny because theirs not enough evidence to say it was a plane either so don't act like it was

so what your trying to say is..basically.

there isnt enough proof to show that planes did it, so i dont have to show proodf that a missle did!..

wtf?

Edited by LordSenate (11/01/07 04:56 PM)

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: bluedolphin]
    #7584464 - 11/01/07 03:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

bluedolphin said:
I'm surprised there are so many people who jump down the throat of people who believe the story not spread by the mainstream media. And then act condescending towards those who have gone out of their way to verify the truth.

Comment about tin foil hats and stuff like that only shows how close minded you are.

I guess it comes down to, how much does it mean to you to be able to trust our government?

So after Phred took his time to pretty much spell it out for you in abc cut outs and animal pictures for 2 year olds. You STILL manage to wallow in ignorance. Your "truth" has already been debunked.. way to keep yourself in denial

Edited by LordSenate (11/01/07 04:56 PM)

OfflineStizzle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tuvalu
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: LordSenate]
    #7584474 - 11/01/07 03:35 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Either the highups helped, let it happen or they are completely incompetent. Either conclusion leaves doubt to our govt.

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Stizzle]
    #7584577 - 11/01/07 04:04 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I don't expect our government to have stopped 911 or for them to stop it from ever happening again. I hope they can eliminate as many threats as possible, but I'm afraid of a government that could protect us from every possible threat. I won't point the finger at them for negligence because I enjoy the freedoms that I have left. We both know the solution to security comes at the cost of freedom and privacy.

Edit: If they could've stopped it, then I think they would've.

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

#7584582 - 11/01/07 04:05 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
Quote:

zorbman said:
Quote:

JunkFood said:
How can you guys deny the possibility of a conspiracy? If the government wanted to hide something, they'd hide it, wouldn't they?

What I love is how most of this same Troother crowd lambasted the Bush administration for their incompetence after Hurricane Katrina, their incompetence running the Iraq war and protecting our ports and borders yet these same people somehow managed to pull off this incredibly elaborate cover up involving thousands of people not one of whom has come forward!

:rofl2:

so you think the gov hired bobs electric to wire up the bombs?

i understand everyone has different opinions, i understand I'm a tinfoil hat and it pisses me off and people enjoy saying it so much...but this thread also reveals another type of person the complete opposite of tinfoil hats...I'm not sure what the popular name is for you folk.

it doesn't aggravate me so much that you don't agree with my personal opinions, its more that you lack the ability to think outside a TV box....that its impossible that we were lied to.

here's an example of this:
i said before maybe they demoed the building to save lives...but no...its impossible we were lied to.

even tho that scenario is completely impossible because the demolition was set before the planes hit.

Honestly i do not care what you believe.. I wouldnt be so critical of all you "tinfoil hats". But the truth is you guys completey fucking ignore the facts.

When someone like Phred posts some very valid informationg discrediting half the bullshit if not all of it, you keep stomaching it reggurgitating and then restomaching it again. Only to spew it out at a later time

You say we don't research when most of us that are saying you guys don't know what you talking about HAVE. A lot more research then just visiting you local consipiracy website.

Half of your arguements are based around are government and their competency.. Who cares about are government? We are talking about whether or not your theorys are 100% bullshit

No ones arguing the competency of our government. I could care less. My political beliefs dont play any part in fact finding.

Its just completely ignorant half of the posts being made in here. Im not trying to make fun of anyone. But so many people in here BLATANLY disregard the facts. Once they get proven wrong they dodge the info givin.

Edited by LordSenate (11/01/07 04:17 PM)

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: WScott]
    #7584610 - 11/01/07 04:14 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

WScottsdale said:
"We are the ones that should be worried" - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, saying that it isn't America and her citizens, but Iran and hers, that should be worried.

Yeah i suppose them also saying that they will not bow to pressure from america, and any attempt to attack them by us or anyone else will be met with swift destructive force. .didnt read that either did you?

or about how they will carry out martyr missions with their navy. or how their special forces that we are trying to stop all funds from getting to, said they will not back down no matter how much we mess with their money. You obviously don't know how they will fight.

iran is NOT afraid of us..

as a side note, why do all your posts read the same way?

Edited by LordSenate (11/01/07 04:18 PM)

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

#7584710 - 11/01/07 04:44 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
wow is all i gotta say...

and in case you missed it all throughout this thread, and in my previous posts just now, these are "idea's" ,not being put out as cold hard facts.

So when i run with an idea in here, im looking to be currected if need be, but look at all the drama you bring with it?

Looking to be corrected? Every time someone corrects you, you either blatantly ignore them, or respond with something else that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that your "facts" got shut down.

Your bringing all the bullshit on yourself. If you would listen to what people say, or the facts that they post, instead of blindly turning the other cheek, maybe people wouldnt flame you.

its hard not to flame people who are so hard headed they could rip holes through brick walls just by banging their heads on them..

thats how hard headed you are.

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

#7584734 - 11/01/07 04:50 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
Quote:

Diploid said:
In the cult forum how many questions get asked OVER AND OVER

In the cult forum, you don't get a clueless noob who hasn't read the FAQ or done any research insisting OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN that the PF Tek works best in gallon-size jars even though all the evidence says that's not true.

Fact is, if a clueless noob did that, he wouldn't get flamed, he'd get banned.

really so what do you think should happen to the mod that has included a flaming/discriminating remark in almost every other post for 3 pages long?

and for the 1000x time i never marked my words as facts, if somebody thinks gallon jars work best good for them!

I apologize for making so many responses...But its easy to see, you have absolutely no idea what your talking about. When someone proves you wrong, you dont refute anything. All you can talk about is how they are "flaming you"

go QQ somewhere else, im sure all the people who have proven you wrong 50,00000000 times are frustrated by now, no wonder they are starting to flame you.

It always boils down to the "government". When most of the people here arguing with you people aren't supporting the government, they are supporting the facts that prove your conspiracy theories wrong.

Edited by LordSenate (11/01/07 04:59 PM)

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: LordSenate]
    #7585990 - 11/01/07 10:48 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

This thread is fucking pathetic, on both sides.  For a place that I thought would attract those with open minds, I've read a LOT of "I KNOW THE FACTS AND I KNOW THE TRUTH" statements in this thread.

In all honesty, what the fuck do you REALLY know?

Popular Mechanics is a business.  We all know businesses are trustworthy.  :rolleyes:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: kake]
    #7586002 - 11/01/07 10:51 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kake said:

In all honesty, what the fuck do you REALLY know?

I sure know how to get a bunch of people in here, slugging it out for my own twisted personal enjoyment.

:crazy2:

Things are going swimmingly.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Stizzle]
    #7586628 - 11/02/07 05:36 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

> Either the highups helped, let it happen or they are completely incompetent.

Sums it up very nicely. Based upon the brilliance of the Bush admin, which seems to be the most likely of the above? Genius George planned and successfully executed an attack on his own country. Evil George knew that terrorists were going to attack his country and let it happen. Incompetent George thought that it must be a mistake, as nobody would dare attack the US while he was busy reading to children. I'd give it a 0%/10%/90% chance for each of the three...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinedruqs Happy Birthday!
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: Seuss]
    #7586631 - 11/02/07 05:38 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

now this is freaky,

i joined on 9/11 and i also orchestrated the attacks...

how weird...

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #7586634 - 11/02/07 05:45 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

> Thanks again for playing. :wink:

*laugh*  Diploid, you have the patience of a rock.  I just read the last few pages of posts.  Well done.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male
Loc: Earth
    #7592731 - 11/03/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

edit automan: major flame removed and action taken

Edited by automan (11/03/07 10:00 PM)

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Why can't all of the 9/11 conspiracies.... [Re: postanaldrip]
    #7593049 - 11/03/07 11:22 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Wow! So much hate and more threats of violence over an internet debate! :rofl2:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
    #7593120 - 11/03/07 11:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I wanna cut your testicular section out.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#7593136 - 11/03/07 11:52 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> Either the highups helped, let it happen or they are completely incompetent.

Sums it up very nicely. Based upon the brilliance of the Bush admin, which seems to be the most likely of the above? Genius George planned and successfully executed an attack on his own country. Evil George knew that terrorists were going to attack his country and let it happen. Incompetent George thought that it must be a mistake, as nobody would dare attack the US while he was busy reading to children. I'd give it a 0%/10%/90% chance for each of the three...

I consider listed options 2 & 3 to count as one, and that #2 happened because of #3.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale